Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Selena H.
Selena H.
My absolute favorite show !!! And theme song lol ! I think I have watched like all most every episode Awesome actors !!!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
Sept. 23, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Such a good show with great actors. i have seen almost every episode. It does make me a little angry at the world though
Haley E.
Haley E.
Oh my gosh, this show is amazing. I literally watch reruns because I'm that obsessed with the show! It's great for drama
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
My husband loves this show I swear he has seen every one at least a million times and keeps watching over and over again
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Amherst, OH
If you like mystery shows and anything to do with investigation this is the best show, it's honestly addicting to watch!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Alpharetta, GA
Best show ever. but after the old people left i haven't seen anything of new ones after season 12. maybe ill watch later
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN
This series is based on murders and it's sad but I like trying to be able to solve the crimes and I get into the series.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
This is a really good show and it's like the regular Law and order but better and it focuses more on the detective work.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Never boring. Always something different and really gets you thinking. I would recommend if you like criminal type shows
kawana n.
kawana n.
Far Rockaway, NY
Sept. 23, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my all time favorite shows!! Love the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines". I have been a fan for years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?