Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
The show is very entertaining and it is mostly about something that has really happened I like trying to get the Bad guy before they do
I could watch this everyday of my life and never get bored. CSI Las Vegas was my favorite show and this is very similar if not better.
Absolutely love this show . My personal favorite crime show . Do not really watch crime shows but I could watch this all day every day
I enjoyed watching this show, but the more I watched it, the more tired I got? I really did enjoy watching it, but it just got tiring.
I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Binge watching on a Saturday is one of my fondest pastimes. Each episode is well developed and the on going character dramas work well
This show is an amazing time show, it's very interesting there's a story line along with the fact every episode is different Ina sense.
Only show I can binge watch on tv, love the suspense, the problem solving, best show - that's why it has so many seasons and spin offs
Yes I have the best quality of life love watching the watch this love binge-watching. Love watching as a family and also with friends.
The fact that this show is still running speaks ten fold. This series has been excellent since the first season and still just as good
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos