Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Could seriously watch episodes after episode! It's so good!!!! If you start a show you have to finish it cause it's so addicting
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

Have watched this show since it started. Always has me guessing who is guilty. Never disappoints and I am never right at the end
Judy M.
Judy M.
Benson, AZ

Dramatic,Informative and gives people a voice that might know how to use theirs and a view of a reality most don't want to face.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH

I love the thrill of this show and always wondering what's going to happen next especially when they leave you on cliff hangers.
Miguel C.
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida

excellent series showing the American legal system, with much drama and suspense, experiencing many collisions and controversies
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

Always a favorite. It can be sad to watch, but I love it. I love to try and figure out who the suspect is before it's announced!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

One of my favorite shows. Just hate that the first few seasons are missing from Netflix. Would like to watch from the beginning.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

I love watching law & order with my family. It's different stories but all about crime. 10/10 would recommend. It's a good watch
Diamond C.
Diamond C.

I love love LOVEEEE watching SVU.. Its action packed and always catches my attention.. Id watch it all day everyday if i could!!
desi H.
desi H.
Clarksville, IN

Great, intensive and makes you wanna watch more and more. It pulls you in. It's a great show and everybody should give it a try.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now