Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Gianna M.
Gianna M.

I'm basically addicted to this show! I could watch it all day! It's always nice to see the bad guys actually go to prison
Airyeal C.
Airyeal C.
Endwell, Ny

One of my favorite shows, always on point with acting and drama and I don't think I've seen an episode I didn't get into!
Kathyrn P.
Kathyrn P.
Augusta, GA

I've watch Law and order SVU since Season 1 and I haven't missed and episode. It's probably my favorite show of all time.
c b.
c b.

The best crime show, I wish netflix would add seasons faster. I would watch this instead of all of the others hands down.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Amarillo, TX

Great show! I love to try to figure out the story line as the show goes on. The characters are great and very believable.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.

Love the stories and Olivia and ice t this show is amazing I wish they would show more story line than repeats of stories
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC

The only law and order I watch. Each episode gets you hooked with real life situations. Very entertaining and intriguing.
Doriane B.
Doriane B.
Birmingham, AL

I love this show. I don't care whether the episode is old or new. I can sit and watch a marathon of episodes all weekend.
Jazmyn B.
Jazmyn B.
Norwood, NC

I've watches this show with my mom all the time when I was little, and I still watch it. It is a great television series.
Dustyne S.
Dustyne S.

Been watching it for years, probably will until it goes off the air. Its been one of my favorite shows since high school.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now