Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Laura V.
Laura V.

I have been seeing it for year now. really like the actor and actress in the show. i also see the reruns when they are on.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Phoenix, AZ

Law and order never gets old. Always good to watch. I wish they make more mysterious and hard figure out. More suspenseful
Shannon K.
Shannon K.

My favorite crime show!!! So addicting could watch all day. My go to when nothing else is on. I watch really runs everyday
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.

I love Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode. I will watch marathons on the weekends when they are in tv
FIona K.
FIona K.
Cliffside Park, NJ

This is a very addicting show. The plots and storylines are always well developed and I love the suspense and the actors.
Because of this show I really thought about coming by and seeing Justin today it is so interesting with so much happening
Robin L.
Robin L.

One of my favorite series. The characters draw you in and even though it's such a dark story line you can't not watch it.
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.

I have been watching this show for a very long time. It is an amazing show and I am glad it has had so many years on-air.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL

Entertaining especially if looking into something good to watch on Netflix. Many episodes so it won't be boring for long.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Wallingford, CT

Great show. love the story lines, sometimes almost like the news stories you see on tv. love the actors especially ice t.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?