Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber f.
Amber f.
Nashville, TN

Have been a fan of SVU for years, even watching some episodes over and over. They are a great crew of actors and writing. Can't pinpoint a favorite scene, but I would have to say that Olivia is my favorite, and would love to see Elliot make a return someday. Sure that won't happen, but would be awesome.
Khalila G.
Khalila G.
Meridian, MS

if you love crime shows this is the one to watch. ive been watching this show since i was 13 years of age. my favorite scene is when benson one of the main characters adopted a son. i be on the edge of my seat watching this show you never know what is going to happen next and i love that about the show.
Charissa T.
Charissa T.
Shreveport, LA

I really love this show. Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. I think I've seen almost every episode of this show and it will have you hooked. The show makes you want to go into the criminal justice field. I would recommend people to watch this show if they're looking for a good show to watch.
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL

#1 all time favorite show. I started watching this show back in high school and realized I had to go back all the way to the beginning since I was so interested. I love the acting it is definitely amazing. I watch this with friends and we love to talk about this show. I cannot wait till the next season.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL

A great everyday show. Especially great if you love the crime style shows. This show is more comparable to criminal minds plus some law aspect than it is all court cases. It shelves how the police force solves difficult crimes and then follows through the to the trial aspect. Is definitely a must watch.
Gina V.
Gina V.

I love a good show about crime, but SVU is my favorite. I can't seem to stop watching every episode over and over. This is the show you can't ever say you got tired of. It's something new and intense and nail biting every episode. This is a show you can enjoy as a family and with a big group of friends
SoNice T.
SoNice T.

I am very addicted to this show; my eyes are glued to the TV when this comes on. It is similar to Criminal Minds and CSI but on a whole 'nother level. There is good acting that comes within the cast. It is very difficult to pick out a favorite scene that's how good it is. I suggest you watch this show.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Olathe, KS

I love Law & Order SVU, it doesn't matter if it's a new episode or a rerun that I've already seen a million times I will watch it again before I choose to watch anything else. There are not many famous people I'd like to meet but the cast of Law & Order SVU I would give anything to meet. You guys rock.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love law & order: svu! I have watched every single episode and I am a big fan of Olivia and stabler! I was sad to see stabler leave the show but Olivia is still my favorite! The show always keeps you on your toes and the ending is never who you think it is gonna be! It is a great television thriller!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC

Great show from season one to season now. It's the kind of show that you can put on any time whether it's a rerun or a new season. The acting is strong and the topics are current. I like the way they bring the headlines in the news to the show. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes cop shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now