Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Breeana D.
Breeana D.
Oceanside , Ca
How can you not love SVU. Probably the only show that's ALWAYS on. Whether it's 1pm or 1am, law and order is on somewhere and you best believe it's SVU. Sometimes the subject matter is a little touchy and really gets you in the feels, but these crimes do happen often so I think it's good to be exposed
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
I love this show. i literally can watch it allday. even at the gym i can watch it. i love how many cases they have to deal with. i love how they are serious but have that sarcastic humor.its nice because its the original investagator show. i love watching it and so does my family. highly recommended.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
Oh man! marathons every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! Every time I am channel surfing Law and order SVU wins! I love Benson and stabler and how they never been together but i wish they were. The back story of the characters and how they still do their jobs so well this series is an old school must see!
Kevin B.
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA
I love The Law & Order SVU! Its very awesome! I'm someone who bores easily but this catches my attention! even my soon to be wife sits beside me and watches this show with me all day. I have some of the shows recorded. i recommend this Law & Order SVU along with the other Law & Orders shows! 5 STARS!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
Sept. 26, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
THIS SHOW IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!! Like a show does not stay on for 18 seasons without it being amazing. My only thing is that is that it seems kinda slow after watching shows like Criminal Minds, but you know, it's its own thing with its own flow so I support it. Hope it stays on 18 more!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
This show is popular for very good reasons. The actors are great, the story is great. I like that every episode has a crisis and a resolution. You'd think a show like this might get monotonous but you become so invested in the characters, you never get tired of the show. I highly recommend this show.
Nia T.
Nia T.
Cleveland, OH
This shows shows real problems and that makes it scary cause you never know it can happen to you. You get hooked there is no possible way you wont cause its an amazing show. The only thing i hate about this show is that i think of different ways i could solve it easier ways and the take the hard way.
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WATCH IT.
Tamika  R.
Tamika R.
Great show. Always has a good story line and the characters are captivating. This show gives you a glimpse into what officers have to go through in different divisions and that all cops are not the same. They even show that the department is set up to protect their own. Really recommend people watch.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Royersford, PA
great show! do not need to watch the episodes in order to keep up with the show. some topics are a bit sad but overall it is produced well with good actors! Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order series but also Criminal Minds and CSI. We watch it almost every day on one channel or another!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?