Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Lincoln, NE

OMG I never realized how much I liked this show. I used to always skip over it, but one day I got so bored that I decided to watch it and I have been hooked ever since. I literally would watch it all night on Hulu after I got off work. I wish Elliott would come back though, it's not the same without him!
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Tarboro, NC

I love this show. The story lines are great, and the acting is always convincing and fabulously executed. I have looked at this show many times and I have enjoyed every episode that I have seen. I don't think its like any other show, although it falls in line with the kind of shows that I enjoy watching.
Vashea S.
Vashea S.
Paterson, NJ

This is probably one of the most addictive shows in the world. It is so intriguing and they do an amazing job with making each epiaode unique and interesting. No two episodes are the same. You learn a lot about the justice system. They've made this show dramatic enough to not become cheesy. Awesome show!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

One of the best shows of all time. The characters are so well developed and the people portraying them make them come alive. It's unique to other t.v. series in that you know its very realistic. My favorite character would have to be Olivia. Her kindness and dedication to helping others is so inspiring.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA

Probably one of my favorite shows, the best thing being you don't need to see every episode to understand the one you are watching.AMAZING actors, some of my favorites. It is very similar to NCIS, bones, and other crime shows. It is a must watch especially in your free time when you want to binge watch.
Khalila G.
Khalila G.
Meridian, MS

if you love crime shows this is the one to watch. ive been watching this show since i was 13 years of age. my favorite scene is when benson one of the main characters adopted a son. i be on the edge of my seat watching this show you never know what is going to happen next and i love that about the show.
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. Literally my sister and I will binge watch this shows. They are so interesting and good. I get so into the show I forget my priorities and watch three episodes. I have to leave he room before another one starts or I won't be able to leave the tv. Amazing show, I hope it won't ever end.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL

A great everyday show. Especially great if you love the crime style shows. This show is more comparable to criminal minds plus some law aspect than it is all court cases. It shelves how the police force solves difficult crimes and then follows through the to the trial aspect. Is definitely a must watch.
Dana K.
Dana K.

This show has changed the way I view pedifiles and that they have many many ways to get to our children, sometimes our children aren't even safe with friends and family, its also taught me the signs to watch for if your child is being abused, I adore the cast too, have watched this show since it started
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ

Never missed a single episode. I am not to much of a TV person. but i will always make time for this show. i mean its a criminal justice show. they can all be fairly the same. but i like how every episode is different and if you happen to watch them out of order it really doesn't matter which is awesome!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?