Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Asia E.
Asia E.
Clarksville, TN

I really cant stop watching svu. I still haven't finished. I like law n order because its not cliché in which the justice is served every time you never know what will happen and sometimes theres a catch 22. I do like that its a mixture of cops and lawyers and you get to see both sides and how things play out.
Robbin J.
Robbin J.
Dekalb, IL

Super addicting! A wide variety of plots and never a boring moment! I found it interesting when I took a legal course and my hours of watching this show paid off. It's use of legal terms and process are fairly accurate. It's fun learning even though the subject is so distressing. It's almost a call to action.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this show! If I happen to miss an episode I can still pick up what is going on! It is unlike any other television show. I love the fact that they have a strong female as a lead character too. I would recommend this to anyone that love an on your seat crime drama!
Janie H.
Janie H.
Omaha, NE

SVU is easily one of my all-time favorite shows. I've followed it more or less since it first started, and I've loved seeing how the show has evolved over the years. I think they do a great job incorporating real-world stories into their fictional universe, and the talent of Mariska Hargitay is unparalleled.
Danyell J.
Danyell J.
Paragould, AR

Love this show! It's so easy to get into!! Benson and Stabler are AMAZING partners and it makes you love the show even more! The stories are horrid and sad, however seeing the detectives not stop until justice is served makes it worth watching! Definitely recommended for an older audience not small children!
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
West Linn, OR

Love Law & Order SVU. One of the longest running crime shows that has captivated my attention over and over again throughout the years. Olivia brings a strong female presence and deserves more awards than can be counted. Ripped from the headlines episodes are the best (the headlines you can really remember).
Mikayla Y.
Mikayla Y.
Stockton, CA

I love this, especially the ones where the bad guy gets away because it keeps it real, not always is the good guy gonna get justice and it's messed up but it's true and I think that show gives a good balance of what it's like to be a detective and want justice but can't get it or the pride in getting justice
Alizea D.
Alizea D.
Philadelphia, PA

The Show Law & Order: SVU Has To Be The Greatest Show Ever. I Love When They Finally Get The Person And Takes Them To Jail. Also Every character Fits the Actor Perfectly. It Is Completely Similar To Other Shows But This Is The First Of The Many Shows. I Recommend This Show To People Who Are Into Crime Shows.
Jean M.
Jean M.

I enjoy watching this show it comes on at a time that I usually am done for the day. The stories are always intresting and realistic. My husband got me watching and now he is gone I still watch regularly I like this show more than some of the other shows like it because I don't like too much blood and gore..
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

Everyone knows that iconic double chime that Law and Order is famous for and for good reason. The episodes are good either as a binge watch on a sick day or just background noise when you're doing something else. It definitely gets repetitive after a few seasons in but the ridiculousness kind of adds to it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now