BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
This show is the best. Whether I'm watching it on USA or on Netflix, it holds my attention forever. I can watch episode after episode for hours. the detectives are relatable and the situations can be sad, and quite frightening, it shows us real world and real life things that are happening around us.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
Pop Culture Expert
Oh man! marathons every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! Every time I am channel surfing Law and order SVU wins! I love Benson and stabler and how they never been together but i wish they were. The back story of the characters and how they still do their jobs so well this series is an old school must see!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
I love this show. i literally can watch it allday. even at the gym i can watch it. i love how many cases they have to deal with. i love how they are serious but have that sarcastic humor.its nice because its the original investagator show. i love watching it and so does my family. highly recommended.
Kevin B.
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA
I love The Law & Order SVU! Its very awesome! I'm someone who bores easily but this catches my attention! even my soon to be wife sits beside me and watches this show with me all day. I have some of the shows recorded. i recommend this Law & Order SVU along with the other Law & Orders shows! 5 STARS!
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WATCH IT.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Nice simple show. each episode has the same theme and they always catch their perp. But it's instersting to see who died and why and how. also each episode has a guest star some of which get their start on svu. If for somereason you miss one episode you can sath the next with out being confussed much
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
There are so many seasons and episodes, that Law and Order never gets old, the stories of each episode are very interesting and enlightening at the same time, the cast is amazing, and this is an all around great show for anyone interested in the court of law, crime investigation, action, and mystery.
Tamika  R.
Tamika R.
Pop Culture Expert
Great show. Always has a good story line and the characters are captivating. This show gives you a glimpse into what officers have to go through in different divisions and that all cops are not the same. They even show that the department is set up to protect their own. Really recommend people watch.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
great show! do not need to watch the episodes in order to keep up with the show. some topics are a bit sad but overall it is produced well with good actors! Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order series but also Criminal Minds and CSI. We watch it almost every day on one channel or another!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
This show is popular for very good reasons. The actors are great, the story is great. I like that every episode has a crisis and a resolution. You'd think a show like this might get monotonous but you become so invested in the characters, you never get tired of the show. I highly recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?