Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Amal A.
Amal A.
Saint Anthony, MN
I've been watching Law and Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I am so emotionally invested in the characters it's ridiculous. It's similar to another one of my favorite tv shows Criminal Minds. I love how every episode is different but somehow intertwined. I would totally recommend it everyone!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
THIS SHOW IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!! Like a show does not stay on for 18 seasons without it being amazing. My only thing is that is that it seems kinda slow after watching shows like Criminal Minds, but you know, it's its own thing with its own flow so I support it. Hope it stays on 18 more!
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Nice simple show. each episode has the same theme and they always catch their perp. But it's instersting to see who died and why and how. also each episode has a guest star some of which get their start on svu. If for somereason you miss one episode you can sath the next with out being confussed much
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
There are so many seasons and episodes, that Law and Order never gets old, the stories of each episode are very interesting and enlightening at the same time, the cast is amazing, and this is an all around great show for anyone interested in the court of law, crime investigation, action, and mystery.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
great show! do not need to watch the episodes in order to keep up with the show. some topics are a bit sad but overall it is produced well with good actors! Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order series but also Criminal Minds and CSI. We watch it almost every day on one channel or another!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
This show is popular for very good reasons. The actors are great, the story is great. I like that every episode has a crisis and a resolution. You'd think a show like this might get monotonous but you become so invested in the characters, you never get tired of the show. I highly recommend this show.
Judi C.
Judi C.
Greensburg, PA
This show is quite interesting for a first watch, and seeing an (albeit very sped up) version of police procedure is interesting. The older seasons were much better than the newer, though, as they run out of "special" crimes and have to move on to bigger and more outlandish things. Start at season 1!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
This show is the best. Whether I'm watching it on USA or on Netflix, it holds my attention forever. I can watch episode after episode for hours. the detectives are relatable and the situations can be sad, and quite frightening, it shows us real world and real life things that are happening around us.
Tamika  R.
Tamika R.
Great show. Always has a good story line and the characters are captivating. This show gives you a glimpse into what officers have to go through in different divisions and that all cops are not the same. They even show that the department is set up to protect their own. Really recommend people watch.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box Elder, SD
Oh man! marathons every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! Every time I am channel surfing Law and order SVU wins! I love Benson and stabler and how they never been together but i wish they were. The back story of the characters and how they still do their jobs so well this series is an old school must see!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?