Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danny V.
Danny V.
Bronx, NY

Siempre me ha gusta esta seria es muy interesante y entretenida he visto todas las temporadas y las vuelvo a ver una y otra vez..
jennifer t.
jennifer t.
Wichita Falls, TX

I can't even tell you how long I've been watching this show but uhm it's amazing and still is I could literally watch it all day.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Marietta, GA

This is my favorite show to curl up and "get lost" in. The charachters are well written and the emotional development is amazing!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Center Moriches, NY

THIS SHOW OH MY GOD 5 STARS ALL THE WAY ITS ABSOLUTELY GREAT I LOVE THIS SHOW OVER ANYTHING I WATCH IT FOR A TON OF HOURS AT ONCE
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
Long Beach, CA

Great show. Love the actors. Never use old ideas., all reimagined. This show has been on forever and I will always keep watching.
Arianna g.
Arianna g.
Danbury, CT

THEY ARE REALLY SUCH A GOOD SHOW I WATCH THEY A LOT BECUASE I DON'T GET TIRED OF WATCH THEM BECAUSE THIOSE PROBL;EM PAST IN REALYY
Ayla V.
Ayla V.

Law and Order SVU is one of the best shows hands down. Love Olivia, just her attitude. Her I don't take crap from anyone attitude.
Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.

So that really puts the troublesome and problem-solving daily basis to provide closure for the families and victims in this case.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE

Great series! Very interesting that the episodes are very well put together. Some are a bit too intense for young viewers though.
shay c.
shay c.
Kannapolis , Nc

My absolute favorite show of all time! I binge watch this on Netflix. The stories are always interesting keeps me glued to the tv
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now