Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dalana T.
Dalana T.
Ninnekah

This is my absolute fave show of all time ! Stabler and Olivia are common names thrown in my household ! We love this show
Emily G.
Emily G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

I love this show I watch it everyday I dont ever miss an episode of it. I love it when they use clues to find the murderer
Isabelle T.
Isabelle T.
North Pole, AK

It's a great show I've watched it for years. I would recommend to anyone that likes crimes shows. This is one of the best.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Lake Forest, CA

I am a little more than a few days ago and I will not be able to get the best way to get tic for ask coed let wurst do app
Lucerito C.
Lucerito C.
La Puente, CA

This show is really gd lots suspense and u wonder what is gonna happen next very gd show helps u think and do things right
Meg H.
Meg H.
Gainesville, FL

I have seriously been watching this show for years! Love the intense nature of the show and the characters and guest stars
Elisabet V.
Elisabet V.
Orlando, FL

Have been seen this program since I was a small kid. Love the way they solve crimes and the inside to that private process
Cori R.
Cori R.
San Antonio, TX

This show is addicting. I only wish Netflix offered all of the seasons! Olivia Benson is a true role model for young kids.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I'm so excited that the new season of Special Victims Unit is on TV oh man I just love the show specially detective Benson
Laura V.
Laura V.

I have been seeing it for year now. really like the actor and actress in the show. i also see the reruns when they are on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?