Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
Been on for So long..how can or not be great if it's ran for So long. Such good storylines straight out of the headlines
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
On Fri Jan to get the good news is that the only thing I can do it for next year old son is the most important part in a
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
I love detective Benson, she is the best one on the show. I miss her and stabler together they were incredible together.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
This has consistently been one of my favorite shows for years. The cast is always changing but it is absolutely amazing.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN
Love this show! It always has me on the edge of my seat! Each episode is unique, never a repetition of the same episode.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
Probably one of my all time fave TV shows. I have always been a fan of law and order and this branch is by far the best.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I you love suspenseful,law, and cliff hangers then you will love this show. It talks about rape,mallestation, and abuse.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Elon, NC
Law and Order SVU is a wonderful show to watch, especially late at night while laying in bed waiting on sleep to arrive.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Just when you think they can't get any better, the producers and writers too themselves. So excited for this new season.
Selena H.
Selena H.
My absolute favorite show !!! And theme song lol ! I think I have watched like all most every episode Awesome actors !!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?