Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Orianna Q.
Orianna Q.
Medley, FL

To watch on lazy days where you are not that commited to a schedule or something. Interesting, entertaining and dramatic.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL

Entertaining especially if looking into something good to watch on Netflix. Many episodes so it won't be boring for long.
Marajoan G.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA

I like this show. it's really informative and educated. I also like one that is called criminal mind it's like this show.
FIona K.
FIona K.
Cliffside Park, NJ

This is a very addicting show. The plots and storylines are always well developed and I love the suspense and the actors.
Nancy O.
Nancy O.

This show is addicting you can't just watch one episode! Love this show! It's full of drama and love all the crazy cases!
Leian F.
Leian F.
Ogden, UT

I freaking love the excitement, danger, and mystery of SVU. I LIVE FOR MY TV TIME! I just curl up in a blanket and enjoy!
member-b623bbd38
member-b623bbd38
Philadelphia, PA

I have been a law and order fan for years but svu is my favorite. I love when a svu marathon is on I can watch for hours.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Hales Corners, WI

Favorite show to watch. I'll watch reruns all the time over anything else. Always interesting and crazy! Love the actors.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

I love law& order I always use to watch it after school from 5-8 and I had no problem with them! They keep me entertained
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Asbury Park, NJ

I love this show. It's well written, directed and acted. You fall in love with the police and feel sorry for the victims.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now