Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Atchison, KS

I love the action and I love the drama! Seen a lot of the episodes and can't wait to watch the new ones! Benton is my favorite!!!
Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.

So that really puts the troublesome and problem-solving daily basis to provide closure for the families and victims in this case.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Somerset, OH

This is my all time favorite show!!! If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life this would be it love so interesting.
Haylee D.
Haylee D.

Favorite show to binge watch ! Each One delivers something different and delivers well developed characters and great story lines
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Tallahassee, FL

I LOVE SVU. I've been watching it since I was in middle school and I love every single episode! I can watch it all day and night.
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
Long Beach, CA

Great show. Love the actors. Never use old ideas., all reimagined. This show has been on forever and I will always keep watching.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
El Paso, TX

Loooooveeeeee itttttttt I want to see more I even follow the serie since the beginning with all the changes and all and I love it
Danny V.
Danny V.
Bronx, NY

Siempre me ha gusta esta seria es muy interesante y entretenida he visto todas las temporadas y las vuelvo a ver una y otra vez..
Emma M.
Emma M.
Marietta, GA

This is my favorite show to curl up and "get lost" in. The charachters are well written and the emotional development is amazing!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE

Great series! Very interesting that the episodes are very well put together. Some are a bit too intense for young viewers though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now