Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Nashville, TN

I watch this almost everyday . It's very interesting to me watching them solve cases and how they work together as a team
Leian F.
Leian F.
Ogden, UT

I freaking love the excitement, danger, and mystery of SVU. I LIVE FOR MY TV TIME! I just curl up in a blanket and enjoy!
Christine N.
Christine N.

This is the most addictive show! Great actors and stories! You could sit and waste your day away just watching this show!
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.

I have been watching this show for a very long time. It is an amazing show and I am glad it has had so many years on-air.
Patty T.
Patty T.
Hialeah, FL

The show was great when it first started, and slowly started getting a little bad. Still love it though! Wonderful actors
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Millersville, PA

I love this show. Ive been watching new and old reruns for over 15 years and will continue to watch as long as its on tv.
Elyse K.
Elyse K.

Ok who doesn't love this show? Although the storyline is sad at times, it's great to see Oliva and the team solve crimes.
c b.
c b.

The best crime show, I wish netflix would add seasons faster. I would watch this instead of all of the others hands down.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Binghamton, NY

Edge of your seat weekly experience! A must watch. Hits home to true stories! highly recommend.... will keep you watching
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Princeton, WV

I wish it would stick around. The actors are great and the material is uncomfortable but important and could really exist
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now