Add a Photo

Photos (23)
hope b.
hope b.
Woodstock, GA

Great show, has lots of variety and drama to keep viewers hooked. Also has lots of celebrities which is pretty cool to see
Tomasa M.
Tomasa M.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this TV show. I always been a fan of law shows but this one I actually sit and watch every episode of every season.
Haley J.
Haley J.

A M A Z I N G . who doesn't love this show? though its getting boring now that elliott is gone, but still a fantastic show
stella b.
stella b.

I just live this show its so interesting and exciting just love too watch in my free time there are some good actors in it
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Little Rock, AR

Haha I love this show. I can watch it all day everyday with no problem and I don't care if its a re run. Love me some SVU.
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO

I've enjoyed watching this show for a number of years. I think that the actors are very good and the writing is excellent.
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC

I have been a huge Law and Order SVUfan for years. I watch it regularly. Mariska Hargatay is one of my favorite actresses.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA

I use to watch this all the time. The newer seasons and episodes don't really keep my intersect as much as the older ones.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Muskogee, OK

Love it!!! This is one of my favorite show.. I am currently watching season 16.. This is the 3rd time I do a SVU marathon.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Silverdale, WA

Love this show, been watching with my family for years. Great story line and isn't over done. Highly suggest it to anyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now