Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Teri T.
Teri T.
Hillsdale, MI

I have been watching this series since it started. I go back and re-watch many episodes when I cannot find anything on TV.
Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.

I love this show it's action packed but still has a realistic story line to follow. The characters are great and relatable
Jayne P.
Jayne P.
Toledo, OH

Always loved this show. I can watch episodes over too and never get bored. Go to show when I don't know what else to watch
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC

I have been a huge Law and Order SVUfan for years. I watch it regularly. Mariska Hargatay is one of my favorite actresses.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Muskogee, OK

Love it!!! This is one of my favorite show.. I am currently watching season 16.. This is the 3rd time I do a SVU marathon.
Annwareen R.
Annwareen R.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love this show. I've been watching it from the inception. Reruns are my go to when watching tv. Miss Stabler a great deal!
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL

I use to watch Law & Order with my mother. All around a great show I like how they base their story line on recent events.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Hays, KS

One of my favorite criminal shows! Another go to on my Netflix that I can watch over and over and never get bored with it!
Candie O.
Candie O.

All time favorite cop show. Been watching this show since the beginning . It never gets boring. New stories all the time.
farah n.
farah n.
Dearborn Heights, MI

If you are into law and things like that i totally think this show is for you. There is a lot of good actors in this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now