Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Law and order never gets boring. It doesn't matter how many times I have to watch the show it amazes me how wonderful the show is
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Glendale, AZ

Loved this show since it first came onto TV and now I watch continuous reruns on Netflix. An original Tv series full of suspense!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Clarksville, IN

I love watching it it helps me understand things and i lov trying to figure out who did what i watch it everyday i have a problem
Kati S.
Kati S.
Somerset, OH

This is my all time favorite show!!! If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life this would be it love so interesting.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.

I don't get to watch TV often but when I do, this is all I watch. I love having family night and catching up on all the episodes.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland City

I love this show. I do miss Det. Stabler but it is still a good show it touches on subjects that peop.le don't want to talk about
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Tallahassee, FL

I LOVE SVU. I've been watching it since I was in middle school and I love every single episode! I can watch it all day and night.
Jenefer C.
Jenefer C.
Glen Burnie, MD

I love watching shows about about laws and investigation. This show is just amazing, every actor portrait their role really well.
Haylee D.
Haylee D.

Favorite show to binge watch ! Each One delivers something different and delivers well developed characters and great story lines
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Bakersfield, CA

Law and order Svu is a great Drama filled show that uses headline news stories in their shows. I have been watching it for years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now