Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Venecia W.
Venecia W.
I can't watch them all the time, but I can watch them. I can only watch so many at a time. But it's so addicting, I know
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Spring, TX
Sept. 27, 2016, 6:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows. I have been watching it for years and the director's always keep you on the edge of your seat!
Maria Francheska A.
Maria Francheska A.
Pataskala, OH
Sept. 29, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. I love watching police shows! Love the old seasons better but the new is not bad. Enjoy the last season.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
I HAVE WATCHED THIS SHOW SINCE I WAS LITTLE AND LIKE IT A LOT. I LIKE ALL THE SHOWS IN THE SERIES, BUT THIS ONES MY FAVE
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
This is one of the only TV drama shows I have continuously watched over the years, I wish they would bring stabler back!
Iresha H.
Iresha H.
Jackson, MS
I love this TV show. Most of the time I sing the theme song and pretend that I'm a big time lawyer on the show like them
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Forney, TX
My favorite series by far. The storylines are good and believable. Some characters have changed, but it's still my fave.
Haley E.
Haley E.
Oh my gosh, this show is amazing. I literally watch reruns because I'm that obsessed with the show! It's great for drama
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite shows. Have been watching for years and it never gets bad. The stories are touching and show reality.
Shanon S.
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK
Again, this show is a classic. I can rewatch them all the time and never get tired of them. One of my favorite TV shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?