Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show. Absolutely one of my favorites. I have been watching it for years. Even my 4 year old knows the theme song
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson , Az

I love this show Olivia Benson! started it accidentally watched a rerun then looked up on Netflix completely caught up now
Eden B.
Eden B.
River Falls, WI

This show is so amazing. There are so many seasons and episodes to watch and it's always on TV. It's the only show I watch
Mary S.
Mary S.
Valrico

I have watched this show I think since it's very beginning. I love the story lines even if some of them drag a little bit.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL

I use to watch Law & Order with my mother. All around a great show I like how they base their story line on recent events.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Sparks, NV

This show is amazing I could literally watch every episode back to back it's that good you will not get tired of this show
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Sabina, OH

Great show watch it nightly was excited to see Netflix add season 17 this week. shows never dull keeps you on you is often
Lucerito C.
Lucerito C.
La Puente, CA

This show is really gd lots suspense and u wonder what is gonna happen next very gd show helps u think and do things right
krista z.
krista z.
Darien, IL

Benson. stabler. stabler making angry faces. literally how can it can any better? he occasionally takes his shirt off too.
Annwareen R.
Annwareen R.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love this show. I've been watching it from the inception. Reruns are my go to when watching tv. Miss Stabler a great deal!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?