Add a Photo

Photos (23)
shay c.
shay c.
Kannapolis , Nc

My absolute favorite show of all time! I binge watch this on Netflix. The stories are always interesting keeps me glued to the tv
Kati S.
Kati S.
Somerset, OH

This is my all time favorite show!!! If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life this would be it love so interesting.
Arianna g.
Arianna g.
Danbury, CT

THEY ARE REALLY SUCH A GOOD SHOW I WATCH THEY A LOT BECUASE I DON'T GET TIRED OF WATCH THEM BECAUSE THIOSE PROBL;EM PAST IN REALYY
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Glendale, AZ

Loved this show since it first came onto TV and now I watch continuous reruns on Netflix. An original Tv series full of suspense!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE

Great series! Very interesting that the episodes are very well put together. Some are a bit too intense for young viewers though.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

love this show. takes you through the thinking process of detectives & lets you try to piece together the puzzle along with them.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Sayre, Pa

Can't go wrong with law and order. I love how there are reruns on TV I can be lazy and watch them all day long and not get bored.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lebanon, MO

I love this show! I have binge watched this show over and over again! Nothing beats a good drama and Benson is a family favorite!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Clarksville, IN

I love watching it it helps me understand things and i lov trying to figure out who did what i watch it everyday i have a problem
Jenefer C.
Jenefer C.
Glen Burnie, MD

I love watching shows about about laws and investigation. This show is just amazing, every actor portrait their role really well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now