Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eden B.
Eden B.
River Falls, WI

This show is so amazing. There are so many seasons and episodes to watch and it's always on TV. It's the only show I watch
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Silverdale, WA

Love this show, been watching with my family for years. Great story line and isn't over done. Highly suggest it to anyone!
Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.

I love this show it's action packed but still has a realistic story line to follow. The characters are great and relatable
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode. Of this show! It's not the same since Elliot stabler left but it's still so good!
Meg H.
Meg H.
Gainesville, FL

I have seriously been watching this show for years! Love the intense nature of the show and the characters and guest stars
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Diego, TX

I freaking love this show it's so interesting and I've already seen all seasons! Love it I watch the seasons over and over
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA

Law & order: SVU will always be a must watch! I have watched since I was a teenager and I never get tired of the suspense.
La Toya W.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV

Keeps you going. This show is awesome. You will want to keep watching and you get involved and become a detective as well.
krista z.
krista z.
Darien, IL

Benson. stabler. stabler making angry faces. literally how can it can any better? he occasionally takes his shirt off too.
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC

This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is exciting and mysterious. I love trying to guess what the outcome will be!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?