Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Methuen, MA

This is my alllllll time favorite show. It seems like it's already apart of my life, I have always been a fan since day 1.
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA

Law & order: SVU will always be a must watch! I have watched since I was a teenager and I never get tired of the suspense.
Cori R.
Cori R.
San Antonio, TX

This show is addicting. I only wish Netflix offered all of the seasons! Olivia Benson is a true role model for young kids.
Tomasa M.
Tomasa M.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this TV show. I always been a fan of law shows but this one I actually sit and watch every episode of every season.
Nadia N.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA

My favorite show of all time!! The stories are always engaging and suspenseful. I'm so team Olivia benson!! She's badass!!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

I'm addicted to this show because it's true crimes being acted out. It's very informative on what not to get yourself into
hope b.
hope b.
Woodstock, GA

Great show, has lots of variety and drama to keep viewers hooked. Also has lots of celebrities which is pretty cool to see
Cristin G.
Cristin G.

I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for so many years now. The actors are great. The storyline is awesome. It's a classic.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX

The most thrilling interesting binge watching show of all time! My addiction! I've seen every episode atheist three times.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Sparks, NV

This show is amazing I could literally watch every episode back to back it's that good you will not get tired of this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now