Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX

Omg This show can and will never get old. I love all law and order shows and episodes. I've watched on my Netflix and hulu
Taylor V.
Taylor V.

If you enjoy crime shows, you'll love SVU. It is particularly interesting because of the cases they deal with on the show!
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO

I've enjoyed watching this show for a number of years. I think that the actors are very good and the writing is excellent.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Bear, DE

Best show!! I don't watch tv often but when I do it is this show. The suspense is great! It always keeps you on your toes.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA

I use to watch this all the time. The newer seasons and episodes don't really keep my intersect as much as the older ones.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

I'm addicted to this show because it's true crimes being acted out. It's very informative on what not to get yourself into
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Silverdale, WA

Love this show, been watching with my family for years. Great story line and isn't over done. Highly suggest it to anyone!
Norma A.
Norma A.

Love the show.. Always has something new and it keeps it on the edge of your seat.
They have great actors very believable.
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode. Of this show! It's not the same since Elliot stabler left but it's still so good!
Anna T.
Anna T.

I love this show! It's one of the first series I fell in love with. The acting is great and I just love this show so much.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?