Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Ashley, IN
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
love it because of the drama and the suspense and i love specle unite i watch theme when i go to sleep and when i wake up
Shawniqua S.
Shawniqua S.
Columbus, OH
Great to see stories about true events. Very sad, but yet gives you a caution on what to protect from. Good show overall.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Brooklyn , NY
Class show.. It records on my street sometimes in Brooklyn. Kinda cool right?? Ice tea makes the show. The guy is genius.
member-b623bbd38
member-b623bbd38
Philadelphia, PA
I have been a law and order fan for years but svu is my favorite. I love when a svu marathon is on I can watch for hours.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing the actors are amazing as well the show its self is great it has a amazing episodes when it's hair a cliff hanger
Shanice O.
Shanice O.
Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 23, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is my all time favorite I watch ever season ever episode it makes me cry sometimes it makes me laugh sometimes.
Marajoan G.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
I like this show. it's really informative and educated. I also like one that is called criminal mind it's like this show.
Dustyne S.
Dustyne S.
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Been watching it for years, probably will until it goes off the air. Its been one of my favorite shows since high school.
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.
If you love law stories and anything that has to do with the judicial system you will love this series its so action pack
Airyeal C.
Airyeal C.
Endwell, Ny
One of my favorite shows, always on point with acting and drama and I don't think I've seen an episode I didn't get into!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?