Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Teri T.
Teri T.
Hillsdale, MI

I have been watching this series since it started. I go back and re-watch many episodes when I cannot find anything on TV.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX

SVU is a staple in my house.. Whether it be an all day marathon on TV, or Netflix.. It's usually on. Bring back Stabler!!!
hope b.
hope b.
Woodstock, GA

Great show, has lots of variety and drama to keep viewers hooked. Also has lots of celebrities which is pretty cool to see
La Toya W.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV

Keeps you going. This show is awesome. You will want to keep watching and you get involved and become a detective as well.
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA

I love these kinds of series Where there are a police investigation to discover the cause of a crime and taken to the jail
stella b.
stella b.

I just live this show its so interesting and exciting just love too watch in my free time there are some good actors in it
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Phoenix, AZ

Law and order never gets old. Always good to watch. I wish they make more mysterious and hard figure out. More suspenseful
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO

I've enjoyed watching this show for a number of years. I think that the actors are very good and the writing is excellent.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

I love this show I watch it everyday I dont ever miss an episode of it. I love it when they use clues to find the murderer
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Silverdale, WA

Love this show, been watching with my family for years. Great story line and isn't over done. Highly suggest it to anyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now