Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Best show ever ! I've been a loyal viewer since the beginning seasons and still watch reruns when they have marathons on Sunday's
karen s.
karen s.

Watching Law and order since the first show (just got better & better) Watch all the law and order series . Marishka is the best.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland City

I love this show. I do miss Det. Stabler but it is still a good show it touches on subjects that peop.le don't want to talk about
Arianna g.
Arianna g.
Danbury, CT

THEY ARE REALLY SUCH A GOOD SHOW I WATCH THEY A LOT BECUASE I DON'T GET TIRED OF WATCH THEM BECAUSE THIOSE PROBL;EM PAST IN REALYY
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lebanon, MO

I love this show! I have binge watched this show over and over again! Nothing beats a good drama and Benson is a family favorite!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Center Moriches, NY

THIS SHOW OH MY GOD 5 STARS ALL THE WAY ITS ABSOLUTELY GREAT I LOVE THIS SHOW OVER ANYTHING I WATCH IT FOR A TON OF HOURS AT ONCE
Juliana K.
Juliana K.

My second favourite crime show sorry but Derek Morgan wins my heart hands down. However, I do love the characters in this series.
Haylee D.
Haylee D.

Favorite show to binge watch ! Each One delivers something different and delivers well developed characters and great story lines
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY

Of favorite love all the Law & Order shows SVU being my top favorite great screen play great actors love the realness of the show
leah h.
leah h.

This is one of my favorite drama shows. Theres not one episode that ive missed. The actors are amazing, Its just an amazing show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now