Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
stella b.
stella b.

I just live this show its so interesting and exciting just love too watch in my free time there are some good actors in it
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

What is there to say or not say about Law and Order? You haven't lived if you haven't seen this show. One of my favorites.
Narcisa R.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA

Love this show. It's so interesting. . Love the actors. It's a good show. Can never get tired of board of seeing this show
Donna P.
Donna P.
Fort Worth, TX

This is one of my favorite series to watch. I think they have good content which brings awareness. I love Mariska Hargatay
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Diego, TX

I freaking love this show it's so interesting and I've already seen all seasons! Love it I watch the seasons over and over
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV

This show just keeps getting better. The original Law and Order will always be my favorite, but I love the SUV detectives.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.

I love this show and I can marathon the seasons that are on Netflix and I like getting into the stories and the characters
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

I'm addicted to this show because it's true crimes being acted out. It's very informative on what not to get yourself into
Taylor V.
Taylor V.

If you enjoy crime shows, you'll love SVU. It is particularly interesting because of the cases they deal with on the show!
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.

One of my favorite shows to watch I literally can watch hours of this show it's so action packed and interesting to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?