Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danny V.
Danny V.
Bronx, NY

Siempre me ha gusta esta seria es muy interesante y entretenida he visto todas las temporadas y las vuelvo a ver una y otra vez..
Staci D.
Staci D.
Oakwood, IL

I have probably seen every episode. I always try and watch the TV marathons. I like the characters on the show and the storyline.
Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.

So that really puts the troublesome and problem-solving daily basis to provide closure for the families and victims in this case.
Happyasannie
Happyasannie

One of my all-time favorite shows. The Elliot years were obviously the best, but every iteration of the cast was strong. Love it.
Law and order never gets boring. It doesn't matter how many times I have to watch the show it amazes me how wonderful the show is
brooke y.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN

Law and order svu is a great tv show!! I love when they got together with Chicago med , pd, fire!!! Another have to watch series!
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Ridgeland, MS

I can watch this show for hours! I literally will look up and not realize 3-4 hours has gone by. I love trying to solve the case!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I absolutely love this show! I could watch it all day long. I would be devastated if they ever decided to take it off of the air!
Lynette C.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY

I love this program. Always looking forward to seeing the new season. I hope they continue the series. Wish Elliot came back too.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're into the whole criminal aspect of things to where you even want to see a daily struggle of FBI agents . This is ur show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now