10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching it for years, probably will until it goes off the air. Its been one of my favorite shows since high school.
One of my favorite shows, always on point with acting and drama and I don't think I've seen an episode I didn't get into!
Great TV series, running for 17 seasons now so it's starting to get old and the writers are clearly running out of ideas.
Ok I'm lost idk why this showed up. It makes no since I was talking about dish soap now I love this show it's my favorite
I love this show with all my heart and soul and mind and body. I watch at least two hours a day, I am literally obsessed.
I love law& order I always use to watch it after school from 5-8 and I had no problem with them! They keep me entertained
Great show. Not kid appropriate, but a great adult show. Seems to cover topics that could really happen or are happening.
I have about watched every season and episode they have made. It teaches you a lot of stuff definitely in the real world.
Definitely one of my favorite shows! Anytime it is on tv I'm watching it! I love the drama and action of every storyline.
Only the best show that's on tv, I can rewatch all of them! SVU is my favorite one of law and order, the other ones suck.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos