Add a Photo

Photos (23)
LJ L.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
I just love this show...I can't wait for the other seasons to come...I have watched all seasons in the last few montjs...
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
This show is addicting you can't just watch one episode! Love this show! It's full of drama and love all the crazy cases!
Dahlia J.
Dahlia J.
Sunrise, FL
I love this show with all my heart and soul and mind and body. I watch at least two hours a day, I am literally obsessed.
Genevieve C.
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
This show has been around so long, that I practically grew up on it. Chilling plots with excellent character development.
Elyse K.
Elyse K.
Ok who doesn't love this show? Although the storyline is sad at times, it's great to see Oliva and the team solve crimes.
Patty T.
Patty T.
Hialeah, FL
The show was great when it first started, and slowly started getting a little bad. Still love it though! Wonderful actors
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Nashville, TN
I watch this almost everyday . It's very interesting to me watching them solve cases and how they work together as a team
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.
If you love law stories and anything that has to do with the judicial system you will love this series its so action pack
Nyasia M.
Nyasia M.
Bronx, NY
Best show ever, been watching for as long as I can remember, never been disappointed, very addicting show love it so much
Pollard J.
Pollard J.
Sioux City, IA
Love love love this show! It's intense and draws you in every episode! Always has a different case to get you interested!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?