10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,149 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
The show was great when it first started, and slowly started getting a little bad. Still love it though! Wonderful actors
I could binge-watch this show all day! Something about it is just incredibly addicting and really captures the attention.
I watch this almost everyday . It's very interesting to me watching them solve cases and how they work together as a team
I've watches this show with my mom all the time when I was little, and I still watch it. It is a great television series.
Best show ever, been watching for as long as I can remember, never been disappointed, very addicting show love it so much
Great show. love the story lines, sometimes almost like the news stories you see on tv. love the actors especially ice t.
I love this show with all my heart and soul and mind and body. I watch at least two hours a day, I am literally obsessed.
I just love this show...I can't wait for the other seasons to come...I have watched all seasons in the last few montjs...
Love love love this show! It's intense and draws you in every episode! Always has a different case to get you interested!
Great to see stories about true events. Very sad, but yet gives you a caution on what to protect from. Good show overall.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos