Add a Photo

FIona K.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Oct. 9, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a very addicting show. The plots and storylines are always well developed and I love the suspense and the actors.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite shows. I have watched all seasons. I love benson and stabler. The acting and the storylines are great!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Hales Corners, WI
Sept. 21, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite show to watch. I'll watch reruns all the time over anything else. Always interesting and crazy! Love the actors.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Austin, TX
I could binge-watch this show all day! Something about it is just incredibly addicting and really captures the attention.
Candie O.
Candie O.
All time favorite cop show. Been watching this show since the beginning . It never gets boring. New stories all the time.
Jazmyn B.
Jazmyn B.
Norwood, NC
I've watches this show with my mom all the time when I was little, and I still watch it. It is a great television series.
member-b623bbd38
member-b623bbd38
Philadelphia, PA
I have been a law and order fan for years but svu is my favorite. I love when a svu marathon is on I can watch for hours.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Cranston, RI
Great series! ive watching it for years now and very much enjoyed it! Actors/actresses are good and story line is awesome
Christine N.
Christine N.
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the most addictive show! Great actors and stories! You could sit and waste your day away just watching this show!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Princeton, WV
I wish it would stick around. The actors are great and the material is uncomfortable but important and could really exist
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?