Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

I like law &order it is a good show and i hope they never take it off TV and i will tell family and friends about the show
Donna P.
Donna P.
Fort Worth, TX

This is one of my favorite series to watch. I think they have good content which brings awareness. I love Mariska Hargatay
Starsha C.
Starsha C.
Stafford, VA

I love law and order SUV. My entire family watches it on Netflix daily. Great show. A lot of the episodes we can relate to
Viviana M.
Viviana M.

I love this show and I can marathon the seasons that are on Netflix and I like getting into the stories and the characters
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.

One of my favorite shows to watch I literally can watch hours of this show it's so action packed and interesting to watch.
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN

this is such a good show i love how it doesn't really have a story line just cases get thrown in their and its suspenseful
Marica H.
Marica H.
Roanoke, VA

All time favorite show. It is so amazing. You try to just watch one episode and you end up binge watching the whole season
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT

SVU is a classic! It's always there for me when there's nothing else on. I like the cast more than the other law & orders.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Little Rock, AR

Haha I love this show. I can watch it all day everyday with no problem and I don't care if its a re run. Love me some SVU.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI

Very addictive! I've enjoyed this show from a young age and have learned to be more aware of my surroundings because of it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?