Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dalana T.
Dalana T.
Ninnekah

This is my absolute fave show of all time ! Stabler and Olivia are common names thrown in my household ! We love this show
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

I like law &order it is a good show and i hope they never take it off TV and i will tell family and friends about the show
Lucerito C.
Lucerito C.
La Puente, CA

This show is really gd lots suspense and u wonder what is gonna happen next very gd show helps u think and do things right
Leah L.
Leah L.
Toccoa, GA

Love the show, I totally miss Stabler on there. but they keep it fresh, and interesting with new stories and new actors :)
Eva P.
Eva P.
Sparks, NV

This show is amazing I could literally watch every episode back to back it's that good you will not get tired of this show
Viviana M.
Viviana M.

I love this show and I can marathon the seasons that are on Netflix and I like getting into the stories and the characters
Norma A.
Norma A.

Love the show.. Always has something new and it keeps it on the edge of your seat.
They have great actors very believable.
Emily  K.
Emily K.

A great crime show. Always a different story and always a twist. It's an absolute classic that you can never go wrong with
Nadia N.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA

My favorite show of all time!! The stories are always engaging and suspenseful. I'm so team Olivia benson!! She's badass!!
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN

this is such a good show i love how it doesn't really have a story line just cases get thrown in their and its suspenseful
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now