Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

The perfect show to binge watch, luckily a few seasons are on Netflix! My only complaint is that the whole series isn't on there!!
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX

I have been watching Law & Order: SVU for years and I don't ever get tired of it. The acting is always good and very entertaining!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Albuquerque, NM

I love SVU I can watch for hours and hours at a time! One of my favorite shows by far. I have watched every episode multiple times
Brian V.
Brian V.
Las Vegas, NV

Great program with the typical police thriller mystery plot. Each episode contains a unique twist to always keep you on your feet.
aimee H.
aimee H.

I love this show. Each episode is always interesting. Great stories but also sad nice to see in the end justice usually is served.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Benton, AR

Mariska Hargitay will make you fall in love with Olivia Benson. This series is action packed and keeps you guessing every episode!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA

I have watched SVU from the beginning. I miss some of the actors but remain faithful to this show. I try to never miss an episode!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
La Puente, CA

I've watched this so much that I want to become one of them. It has literally got me interested and made me more aware I love it !
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Love!!!!! Best law & order out there!!! Could watch it all day!!! Best show ever! Love love love!!!! Every episode is so addicting
Joleen J.
Joleen J.

I love this show. They are always with the current event. Anything going on in the news you can bet to see it in the next episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now