Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL

I use to watch Law & Order with my mother. All around a great show I like how they base their story line on recent events.
Emily  K.
Emily K.

A great crime show. Always a different story and always a twist. It's an absolute classic that you can never go wrong with
Emily G.
Emily G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

I love this show I watch it everyday I dont ever miss an episode of it. I love it when they use clues to find the murderer
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.

One of my favorite shows to watch I literally can watch hours of this show it's so action packed and interesting to watch.
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC

I have been a huge Law and Order SVUfan for years. I watch it regularly. Mariska Hargatay is one of my favorite actresses.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

I like law &order it is a good show and i hope they never take it off TV and i will tell family and friends about the show
Anna T.
Anna T.

I love this show! It's one of the first series I fell in love with. The acting is great and I just love this show so much.
Cristin G.
Cristin G.

I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for so many years now. The actors are great. The storyline is awesome. It's a classic.
Dalana T.
Dalana T.
Ninnekah

This is my absolute fave show of all time ! Stabler and Olivia are common names thrown in my household ! We love this show
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Lake Worth, FL

Watched every single episode on Netflix. I love this show. It has helped me find my true passion in the field of homicide.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now