10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,148 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. Ive been watching new and old reruns for over 15 years and will continue to watch as long as its on tv.
This is a very addicting show. The plots and storylines are always well developed and I love the suspense and the actors.
I could binge-watch this show all day! Something about it is just incredibly addicting and really captures the attention.
This is my go to show. I will watch it every time it is on tv without fail, even if I've seen it already. Best show ever.
Great series! ive watching it for years now and very much enjoyed it! Actors/actresses are good and story line is awesome
All time favorite cop show. Been watching this show since the beginning . It never gets boring. New stories all the time.
I've watches this show with my mom all the time when I was little, and I still watch it. It is a great television series.
This is the most addictive show! Great actors and stories! You could sit and waste your day away just watching this show!
This show is addicting you can't just watch one episode! Love this show! It's full of drama and love all the crazy cases!
Ok who doesn't love this show? Although the storyline is sad at times, it's great to see Oliva and the team solve crimes.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos