10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,119 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Just started watching this show. I am hooked. I am going back and watching all the old seasons. Can't wait to watch more.
Ok who doesn't love this show? Although the storyline is sad at times, it's great to see Oliva and the team solve crimes.
Entertaining especially if looking into something good to watch on Netflix. Many episodes so it won't be boring for long.
Great series! ive watching it for years now and very much enjoyed it! Actors/actresses are good and story line is awesome
Best show ever, been watching for as long as I can remember, never been disappointed, very addicting show love it so much
Great show. Not kid appropriate, but a great adult show. Seems to cover topics that could really happen or are happening.
This show is entertaining and informative. I love Olivia Benson and think the show shines a light on some intense things.
This show has been around so long, that I practically grew up on it. Chilling plots with excellent character development.
Because of this show I really thought about coming by and seeing Justin today it is so interesting with so much happening
I've watches this show with my mom all the time when I was little, and I still watch it. It is a great television series.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos