Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Robin L.
Robin L.
One of my favorite series. The characters draw you in and even though it's such a dark story line you can't not watch it.
farah n.
farah n.
Dearborn Heights, MI
If you are into law and things like that i totally think this show is for you. There is a lot of good actors in this show
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
OO...I always love a good Law & Order show, and this one really hits it off. It is super engaging and it is really great.
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
I could watch this show all day and every day, elliot and olivia are my favorite. Its always a different episode going m.
Monifah T.
Monifah T.
Best TV show ever, I don't think my life is complete without it. Two words Olivia and Benson do i really need to say more
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
This show is the best!! It tells stories that I never thought could happen but scary to find out it happens way too often
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Columbiana, Al
Just started watching this show. I am hooked. I am going back and watching all the old seasons. Can't wait to watch more.
Lorane B.
Lorane B.
new York, New York
I have been watching this TV series for years. I enjoy watching them solving each case, it keeps me aware of the streets.
Doriane B.
Doriane B.
Birmingham, AL
Oct. 5, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. I don't care whether the episode is old or new. I can sit and watch a marathon of episodes all weekend.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
I love Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode. I will watch marathons on the weekends when they are in tv
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?