Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Love this show and the actors in it!! Could watch a whole marathon with my chips and dip and never be tired of the re runs
Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.

I love this show it's action packed but still has a realistic story line to follow. The characters are great and relatable
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV

This show just keeps getting better. The original Law and Order will always be my favorite, but I love the SUV detectives.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Methuen, MA

This is my alllllll time favorite show. It seems like it's already apart of my life, I have always been a fan since day 1.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Arlington , Tn

I believe every one has a seen one or more law and orders I can watch these all day long Olivia finch and the list goes on
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA

Law & order: SVU will always be a must watch! I have watched since I was a teenager and I never get tired of the suspense.
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Lake Worth, FL

Watched every single episode on Netflix. I love this show. It has helped me find my true passion in the field of homicide.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX

The most thrilling interesting binge watching show of all time! My addiction! I've seen every episode atheist three times.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Toccoa, GA

Love the show, I totally miss Stabler on there. but they keep it fresh, and interesting with new stories and new actors :)
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

I like law &order it is a good show and i hope they never take it off TV and i will tell family and friends about the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?