Add a Photo

Photos (23)
hiba w.
hiba w.
Newark, DE

One of my favorite shows to watch. I love the drama and how realistic it is. It's a really cool show and Olivia Benson is my queen
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Macomb, MI

I have been watching this show since I was young. I love mr. wolf and all of his shows i watch Chicago Fire and pd and med as well
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI

I have been watching this show since 5th grade. I am 23 now. I can not get sick of it! Love trying to figure it out as I go along.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Jonesville, VA

SVU is a suspense filles TV series that you easily get hooked to. I have been watching it for years and am yet to get bored of it.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Otsego, MN

I love this show and watch the seasons over and over again! I have seen every show and still enjoy watching it over and over again
aimee H.
aimee H.

I love this show. Each episode is always interesting. Great stories but also sad nice to see in the end justice usually is served.
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

The perfect show to binge watch, luckily a few seasons are on Netflix! My only complaint is that the whole series isn't on there!!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Love!!!!! Best law & order out there!!! Could watch it all day!!! Best show ever! Love love love!!!! Every episode is so addicting
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA

I have watched SVU from the beginning. I miss some of the actors but remain faithful to this show. I try to never miss an episode!
samantha d.
samantha d.
Holtville, CA

this is one of my favorite criminal shows i get so nerveos every episode . i like every single episode make it look so real always
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now