Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
La Puente, CA

I've watched this so much that I want to become one of them. It has literally got me interested and made me more aware I love it !
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hampton Bays, NY

Love this show!!! Have been a loyal fans since the beginning!!! I still even love the reruns and have not missed an episode yet!!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI

I have been watching this show since 5th grade. I am 23 now. I can not get sick of it! Love trying to figure it out as I go along.
Danies C.
Danies C.
East Orange, NJ

I love each and every episode or as i love to call it stories verry moving interesting i could spend moth watching this show only.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Jonesville, VA

SVU is a suspense filles TV series that you easily get hooked to. I have been watching it for years and am yet to get bored of it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Macomb, MI

I have been watching this show since I was young. I love mr. wolf and all of his shows i watch Chicago Fire and pd and med as well
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Love!!!!! Best law & order out there!!! Could watch it all day!!! Best show ever! Love love love!!!! Every episode is so addicting
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.

This is one of these shows you watch over and over. You watch and try to crack the case and make your own opinion as it goes along
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Otsego, MN

I love this show and watch the seasons over and over again! I have seen every show and still enjoy watching it over and over again
Amber D.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH

This show is so addiction oh my gosh. I cNt get enough of t ! I'll even watch repeats if I've already seen them over three times !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now