Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elisabet V.
Elisabet V.
Orlando, FL

Have been seen this program since I was a small kid. Love the way they solve crimes and the inside to that private process
Abby M.
Abby M.
White Lake, MI

LOVE THIS SHOW!! I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode. I will be very sad when they no longer make new episodes.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX

The most thrilling interesting binge watching show of all time! My addiction! I've seen every episode atheist three times.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV

This show just keeps getting better. The original Law and Order will always be my favorite, but I love the SUV detectives.
Cori R.
Cori R.
San Antonio, TX

This show is addicting. I only wish Netflix offered all of the seasons! Olivia Benson is a true role model for young kids.
La Toya W.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV

Keeps you going. This show is awesome. You will want to keep watching and you get involved and become a detective as well.
Amazing TV show and its so great seeing how their characters have develop, never boring there is always something to learn
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode. Of this show! It's not the same since Elliot stabler left but it's still so good!
Teri T.
Teri T.
Hillsdale, MI

I have been watching this series since it started. I go back and re-watch many episodes when I cannot find anything on TV.
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC

This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is exciting and mysterious. I love trying to guess what the outcome will be!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now