10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,148 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. It I've watched to from the beginning and it keeps you interested. Interesting storylines every season!
The suspense and the drama is so real! Such a great show and has been going on for a while so lots of episodes to watch 😊
I love this show . I watch it every morning . I love the suspense and great work they do to make the show more believable
I freaking love the excitement, danger, and mystery of SVU. I LIVE FOR MY TV TIME! I just curl up in a blanket and enjoy!
To watch on lazy days where you are not that commited to a schedule or something. Interesting, entertaining and dramatic.
Gritty crime tv. That's an awesome afternoon in my book! Plus the hubby enjoys it, so we spend time together watching it.
Best law and order ever svu is the only one I watch this my day show from the time I wake up till about 4 when i watch TV
I love this show. I don't care whether the episode is old or new. I can sit and watch a marathon of episodes all weekend.
This show has been around so long, that I practically grew up on it. Chilling plots with excellent character development.
OO...I always love a good Law & Order show, and this one really hits it off. It is super engaging and it is really great.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos