Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
I'm basically addicted to this show! I could watch it all day! It's always nice to see the bad guys actually go to prison
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Columbiana, Al
Just started watching this show. I am hooked. I am going back and watching all the old seasons. Can't wait to watch more.
Naquivia W.
Naquivia W.
Saint Helena Island, SC
I like the older episodes a lot more. I have a lot of catching up to do but I am not impressed with how the episodes now.
Sam F.
Sam F.
Shortsville, NY
like how the cases are suspence ful and realistic. very addictive but need to bring back stabler he was a great character
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
I'm so into criminal shows and this is so interesting. Especially since the story changes every time. You never miss out.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Independence, KS
Great show I've probably seen all of the epasodes. I love it know that the characters reach out and touch their audience.
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC
The only law and order I watch. Each episode gets you hooked with real life situations. Very entertaining and intriguing.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Hales Corners, WI
Sept. 21, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite show to watch. I'll watch reruns all the time over anything else. Always interesting and crazy! Love the actors.
Because of this show I really thought about coming by and seeing Justin today it is so interesting with so much happening
Leian F.
Leian F.
Ogden, UT
Oct. 9, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I freaking love the excitement, danger, and mystery of SVU. I LIVE FOR MY TV TIME! I just curl up in a blanket and enjoy!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?