Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show. Absolutely one of my favorites. I have been watching it for years. Even my 4 year old knows the theme song
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Love this show and the actors in it!! Could watch a whole marathon with my chips and dip and never be tired of the re runs
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Phoenix, AZ

Law and order never gets old. Always good to watch. I wish they make more mysterious and hard figure out. More suspenseful
Donna P.
Donna P.
Fort Worth, TX

This is one of my favorite series to watch. I think they have good content which brings awareness. I love Mariska Hargatay
Jayne P.
Jayne P.
Toledo, OH

Always loved this show. I can watch episodes over too and never get bored. Go to show when I don't know what else to watch
Devin L.
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI

I have always loved crime shows and this one is by far my most favorite. I love all the actors and actresses in this show.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Chester, VA

I am a fan of Law and Order SVU. The plot is always the same but it's still thrilling to try and figure out what happened.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson , Az

I love this show Olivia Benson! started it accidentally watched a rerun then looked up on Netflix completely caught up now
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC

I have been a huge Law and Order SVUfan for years. I watch it regularly. Mariska Hargatay is one of my favorite actresses.
Cristin G.
Cristin G.

I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for so many years now. The actors are great. The storyline is awesome. It's a classic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now