Add a Photo

Leian F.
Ogden, UT
Oct. 9, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I freaking love the excitement, danger, and mystery of SVU. I LIVE FOR MY TV TIME! I just curl up in a blanket and enjoy!
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
I absolutely LOVE SVU. It's been one of my all time faves since day one. I even enjoy watching the reruns on USA network.
Kathyrn P.
Kathyrn P.
Augusta, GA
I've watch Law and order SVU since Season 1 and I haven't missed and episode. It's probably my favorite show of all time.
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.
I have been watching this show for a very long time. It is an amazing show and I am glad it has had so many years on-air.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL
Entertaining especially if looking into something good to watch on Netflix. Many episodes so it won't be boring for long.
Because of this show I really thought about coming by and seeing Justin today it is so interesting with so much happening
Sam F.
Sam F.
Shortsville, NY
like how the cases are suspence ful and realistic. very addictive but need to bring back stabler he was a great character
Naquivia W.
Naquivia W.
Saint Helena Island, SC
I like the older episodes a lot more. I have a lot of catching up to do but I am not impressed with how the episodes now.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Columbia, MO
This is my go to show. I will watch it every time it is on tv without fail, even if I've seen it already. Best show ever.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
I'm basically addicted to this show! I could watch it all day! It's always nice to see the bad guys actually go to prison
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?