Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Newnan, GA

Great show. I've been watching it since i was about 11w2.

Its very insteresting and i just like cops shows.
Would recommend
Ahhra P.
Ahhra P.
Conroe, TX

I've watched this show for years!! It's addicting and one of my favorites! I love this show and catch it every time I can!!
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ

This show too is a classic and one of it's kind. I can watch this show for hours and hours. The actors have great chemistry
Hidaya M.
Hidaya M.
Munster, IN

If your into law then I recommend this show it helps understand what happens in law and people perfecting it or destroy it.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hanford, CA

I watch this show any time it is on tv. It's my guilty pleasure. The new seasons aren't that great. I only watch for Olivia
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Keller, TX

This tv serie is fascinating. I always had the dream to become a Lower and this program show exactly what happen in a judge
Curesa A.
Curesa A.

This show is awesome. My grandma would play this every evening. I didn't appreciate as a kid, but I appreciate it more now.
Veda H.
Veda H.
Oxford, CT

Great show to watch. I have been watching on Netflix while working out at the gym. Makes the hour go by that much faster!!!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lexington, NC

Been on forever and I still watch USA for the reruns why has it been this successful because it's Law & Order that's why...
Helen R.
Helen R.

Traditional series we see my husband and I never stop watching it always looked for new episodes and reruns View excellent.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?