BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Wanda J.
Altoona, PA
I love this show its so engaging and Mr.Wolf is a genius. The cast writing and scenarios are so real and engaging. I can watch every single episode and learn something different. My favorite scene is when a boy who dressed in girls clothing was attacked and he forgave his attacker but he died and they sent the boy to jail anyway. This show is a must watch!
Kendall F.
Youngstown, OH
This is my all time favorite show! Hands down! I am so emotionally invested in the characters at this point. The things they portray in this show are so relevant to our society today. I often find myself forgetting that a scene was just a scene, and that it didn't actually happen in real life. It is the best show!
Alicia R.
This has to be my most favorite show ever! I love watching the reruns on TV and i love the characters on there. I don't have a favorite scene as the whole show is just too good to pick from. Of course the show has some similar taste as any cop show but tend to have different things. I say this is a must watch TV show.
Margaret C.
The law and order is the favorite series my mom and although I love not see it touched me many times and good has already started to like me, has interesting chapters that can see concentrated. It is not a bad number but not my favorite I recommend it to those people who likes to watch action movies and suspense.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I really like this show, but it is not for the faint of heart. It shows more of the graphic sexual crimes that can happen as apposed to just murders like most crime shows. Some people can't handle this type of content. I like it because it leaves you guessing at every turn and the actors and actresses are amazing.
Taylor J.
The best show ever! I love when marathons come on the TV. Olivia Benson is my inspiration. She is a hero and an amazing detective. I went to college to get my degree in Criminal Justice so that I can make a difference in the criminal justice system. This show relates to real life stories and shines light on major issues.
Suzanne D.
Melbourne, VIC
Picked this show up during my civics class my junior year of highschool, started with low expectations, but was hooked before the episode was over. My FAVORITE character of course is none other than Ms. Olivia Benson she just such a strong lead and almost makes me wanna study criminal justice every once in a while.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
An oldy but a goody. BEen watching it for years now and it still hasn't gotten old. I do miss Det. Stabler. Having him go was a mistake and I wish they would bring him back but Olivia is doing well after all these years. I think bringing Det STabler back now would be rockin!!! But still love the show nonetheless!!
Ginger R.
Sparks , NV
This is my favorite show its always so suspensable and every episode has something new and something to make yo want to watch it over again. NCIS is a similar show as is NCIS Miami. the actors are the best for the show they know exactly how to get everyones attention and still show real life problems in this world
Tina R.
Omaha, NE
I usually like to watch this show, but have missed out on it in the past season due to being busy. It is pretty similar to other series, but I like the actors and think they do a pretty good job. I like the story lines they usually have. They seem similar to what is going on in the modern news and give good spins.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?