Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ

Amazing amazing show! I can't say enough about it. I have been watching it for years. I always watch there marathons when they give it during the weekends. I get hooked. I like the fact that a lot of there stories are based on some events that actually occurred but of course with some twists added to it.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA

Law and order SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on tv. I've seen every episode at least twice and still watch the new episodes as they air. The acting is great and the actors are funny but get their stories across and they are relatable. I love this show and will watch until they decide to end it.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI

One of my favorite shows of all time! The introduction is so memorable and I hear it all the time! The acting is impeccable and the stories can be heartbreaking but most of the solutions are awesome. There are so many seasons and it makes me really happy because there is so much binge watching to be had!
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. Literally my sister and I will binge watch this shows. They are so interesting and good. I get so into the show I forget my priorities and watch three episodes. I have to leave he room before another one starts or I won't be able to leave the tv. Amazing show, I hope it won't ever end.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX

I super love this show. Deals with real time stories and situations that are really doing on in this world. Sad but true. Actors are all great. They are part of why I kept/keep watching. Highly recommend for someone who isn't afraid to watch a show about violence, etc. but can help to make a difference.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ

Never missed a single episode. I am not to much of a TV person. but i will always make time for this show. i mean its a criminal justice show. they can all be fairly the same. but i like how every episode is different and if you happen to watch them out of order it really doesn't matter which is awesome!
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL

#1 all time favorite show. I started watching this show back in high school and realized I had to go back all the way to the beginning since I was so interested. I love the acting it is definitely amazing. I watch this with friends and we love to talk about this show. I cannot wait till the next season.
Chanelle J.
Chanelle J.
Kansas City , MO

No shame, I have watched every single episode of Law and Order SVU. And even though i have, I still love watching re-runs when I catch them!! The actors are incredible, the drama intense, and the plot lines always current. content can get rough at times, so i wouldn't advise for children, but I love it.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA

Probably one of my favorite shows, the best thing being you don't need to see every episode to understand the one you are watching.AMAZING actors, some of my favorites. It is very similar to NCIS, bones, and other crime shows. It is a must watch especially in your free time when you want to binge watch.
Amber f.
Amber f.
Nashville, TN

Have been a fan of SVU for years, even watching some episodes over and over. They are a great crew of actors and writing. Can't pinpoint a favorite scene, but I would have to say that Olivia is my favorite, and would love to see Elliot make a return someday. Sure that won't happen, but would be awesome.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now