Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan L.
Megan L.
Clovis, CA

I've been watching this show for 5 years now and it never gets old! The story lines are always interesting and I love how they explain the legal side of every case. The actors (especially Olivia) all do a great job of showing how much they care about their jobs and helping the victims. Highly recommended show!
Kit R.
Kit R.
Wauconda, IL

Love this show. When I see an all day marathon, I have it on even though I have seen a lot of the episodes before. I love the characters. Too bad Chris Meloni and Dan Florek and Richard Belzer left the show. BUT the new characters are great. I love Mariska Hargitay and Ice-T. I have some of the seasons on DVD.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.

I love this show my favorite characters where Elliot and Olivia but Elliot left the show so now it Olivia and Ice tea ,they are amazing actors I had laugh and cried with this show it's similar to other shows but SVU Is a must watch show because some of there stories are based in things that happen in real life
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Junction City, OR

I love all of the different versions of the Law and Order series, but this one is my all time favorite one. It gives you a somewhat look into what the real life SVU detectives go through (more dramatic for the show though, I know). I love the guest stars, but the main characters definitely keep me coming back.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this show! If I happen to miss an episode I can still pick up what is going on! It is unlike any other television show. I love the fact that they have a strong female as a lead character too. I would recommend this to anyone that love an on your seat crime drama!
Asia E.
Asia E.
Clarksville, TN

I really cant stop watching svu. I still haven't finished. I like law n order because its not cliché in which the justice is served every time you never know what will happen and sometimes theres a catch 22. I do like that its a mixture of cops and lawyers and you get to see both sides and how things play out.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC

Love love love this TV show. There are humerus seasons and there is a reason for that it is simply really good. They present events that actually could happen to many individuals in our society and it allows you to empathise with ea choice case presented. Definitely a good watch especially for a Friday night.
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC

This is one of the best shows on TV. Season 17 was one of the best. It had a good mix of shows and the characters are good.

The ripped from the headlines episodes can be a bit clunky as they have to condense complicated stories into three acts.

Also, some of the ADAs and defense counsels are horribly miscast.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA

I switched my major in college due to this show, because I absolutely love criminal shows and the mystery behind them. Although this show isn't based on true events, I can watch old or new episodes all day and never become bored of this show. This is my favorite Law & Order series, and I highly recommend SVU.
Kesha F.
Kesha F.

Old faithful! I can watch SVU anytime and fall right into the pattern. Random opening scene that ends with the doc overt of a dead body or injured person, early misdirection, target identified OR uncovering of a bigger crime, detectives' personal life and (usually) capture of the bad guy with a poignant twist
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now