Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Katherine W.
Katherine W.

Oh come on, a classic. The best episodes are Witt Meloni and Hargitay so I admit I haven't been on top of the new episodes. But if there's ever a marathon on tv, try it out. They'll probably be playing the older episodes, and one episode will turn into 7 that you've watched. Not the best TV but addicting.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Bound Brook, NJ

This show is so amazing. Everything seems so real. The actors are amazing, no matter the age. Every episode is different and they all tie together. Kind of similar to criminal minds in the way that find rapists and murderers, but it's also very different, in a good way. Definitely would recommend watching
Vashea S.
Vashea S.
Paterson, NJ

This is probably one of the most addictive shows in the world. It is so intriguing and they do an amazing job with making each epiaode unique and interesting. No two episodes are the same. You learn a lot about the justice system. They've made this show dramatic enough to not become cheesy. Awesome show!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC

This show is classic. I've watched nearly all the episodes on Netflix. It can be graphic and scary so if you don't enjoy crime and law shows I would not recommend. It's been on the air for years and most new episodes are timely. Sometimes the show gets redundant but the characters will keep you watching.
Emily M.
Emily M.
St Petersburg, FL

Law and Order SVU always leaves you on the edge of your seat. It is so great because you don't have to keep up with it to understand what is going on. It's always a different story that keeps you interested. The acting is not always remarkable but the plot often thickens making up for the sub par talent.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.

What can I say Law and Order SVU never gets old! I enjoy the new seasons but can sit down and watch old marathons all day too. Benson is such a staple so hopefully they don't ever let her leave the show. It wouldn't be the same without her. Some scenes are gruesome I wouldn't recommend for kids under 16.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM

This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job. I have watched this show since it started and I am hooked. I'm glad to see that it has lasted the test of time.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

Out of all the Law & Order franchises this is hands down my favorite! How did I even get into it? I couldn't remember if you held a gun to my head haha but it's great! The story lines are ripped from the headlines and the acting is emmy worthy every episode. The guest stars they get are drool worthy too!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Lincoln, NE

OMG I never realized how much I liked this show. I used to always skip over it, but one day I got so bored that I decided to watch it and I have been hooked ever since. I literally would watch it all night on Hulu after I got off work. I wish Elliott would come back though, it's not the same without him!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI

One of my favorite shows of all time! The introduction is so memorable and I hear it all the time! The acting is impeccable and the stories can be heartbreaking but most of the solutions are awesome. There are so many seasons and it makes me really happy because there is so much binge watching to be had!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?