Add a Photo

Taylor W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Oct. 4, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love law & order: svu! I have watched every single episode and I am a big fan of Olivia and stabler! I was sad to see stabler leave the show but Olivia is still my favorite! The show always keeps you on your toes and the ending is never who you think it is gonna be! It is a great television thriller!
Gina V.
Gina V.
I love a good show about crime, but SVU is my favorite. I can't seem to stop watching every episode over and over. This is the show you can't ever say you got tired of. It's something new and intense and nail biting every episode. This is a show you can enjoy as a family and with a big group of friends
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was younger and I still watch it to this day. I do not always get to watch it when it first comes on, I may have to watch it on Hulu or DVR but I still like to watch it as often as I can. Probably one of the only shows I have watched for as long as I have.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
I am very addicted to this show; my eyes are glued to the TV when this comes on. It is similar to Criminal Minds and CSI but on a whole 'nother level. There is good acting that comes within the cast. It is very difficult to pick out a favorite scene that's how good it is. I suggest you watch this show.
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
I think that is a cool serie where you can see all the problems that maybe we cant see in the society, so we can think about it . The serie have good actors . I just don't have a favorite scene cause all the episodes are incredible. Now I don't have a lot of time to watch it , but maybe in the vacations.
Amal A.
Amal A.
Saint Anthony, MN
I've been watching Law and Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I am so emotionally invested in the characters it's ridiculous. It's similar to another one of my favorite tv shows Criminal Minds. I love how every episode is different but somehow intertwined. I would totally recommend it everyone!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Sept. 23, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great! Intense! What else can I say? In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. ;)
Breeana D.
Breeana D.
Oceanside , Ca
How can you not love SVU. Probably the only show that's ALWAYS on. Whether it's 1pm or 1am, law and order is on somewhere and you best believe it's SVU. Sometimes the subject matter is a little touchy and really gets you in the feels, but these crimes do happen often so I think it's good to be exposed
Tarnisha W.
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC
Oct. 6, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I cant get enough of this show!!! Alot of the episodes are life like. Its very silmilar to other crime shows, but it hold high on it own. I love the Marathons. I could watch this show all day everyday. The actors are the best. Sooooo dramatic and intriguing. Watch one episode and you'llbe hooked too!!
Anna S.
Anna S.
17 years strong and I'll watch forever. I always think they'll run out of ideas, but the character development makes every episode new. The characters - especially women - are well written and fully developed. The characters disrupt common gender and race norms, and the relationships are so authentic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?