BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
Pop Culture Expert
I am very addicted to this show; my eyes are glued to the TV when this comes on. It is similar to Criminal Minds and CSI but on a whole 'nother level. There is good acting that comes within the cast. It is very difficult to pick out a favorite scene that's how good it is. I suggest you watch this show.
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
Pop Culture Expert
This show has always portrayed real stories from NY but changes names and story line outcomes. I love the acting of each character, Benson and Stabler (when he was on the show) are my favorite. I also love Ice T on the show. The show is a classic and a definite must watch show if you like crime dramas.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Olathe, KS
I love Law & Order SVU, it doesn't matter if it's a new episode or a rerun that I've already seen a million times I will watch it again before I choose to watch anything else. There are not many famous people I'd like to meet but the cast of Law & Order SVU I would give anything to meet. You guys rock.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was younger and I still watch it to this day. I do not always get to watch it when it first comes on, I may have to watch it on Hulu or DVR but I still like to watch it as often as I can. Probably one of the only shows I have watched for as long as I have.
Corrie L.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I have enjoyed this show as it has evolved over the year and seen characters come and go. I find the show interesting as it shows both sides of the judicial system. It is another hit from the L&O family. The show has great actors and has become a must watch for anyone interested in these type of shows.
Breeana D.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert
How can you not love SVU. Probably the only show that's ALWAYS on. Whether it's 1pm or 1am, law and order is on somewhere and you best believe it's SVU. Sometimes the subject matter is a little touchy and really gets you in the feels, but these crimes do happen often so I think it's good to be exposed
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Great! Intense! What else can I say? In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. ;)
Anna S.
Anna S.
17 years strong and I'll watch forever. I always think they'll run out of ideas, but the character development makes every episode new. The characters - especially women - are well written and fully developed. The characters disrupt common gender and race norms, and the relationships are so authentic.
Amal A.
Amal A.
Saint Anthony, MN
I've been watching Law and Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I am so emotionally invested in the characters it's ridiculous. It's similar to another one of my favorite tv shows Criminal Minds. I love how every episode is different but somehow intertwined. I would totally recommend it everyone!
Tarnisha W.
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC
I cant get enough of this show!!! Alot of the episodes are life like. Its very silmilar to other crime shows, but it hold high on it own. I love the Marathons. I could watch this show all day everyday. The actors are the best. Sooooo dramatic and intriguing. Watch one episode and you'llbe hooked too!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?