BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was younger and I still watch it to this day. I do not always get to watch it when it first comes on, I may have to watch it on Hulu or DVR but I still like to watch it as often as I can. Probably one of the only shows I have watched for as long as I have.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I have enjoyed this show as it has evolved over the year and seen characters come and go. I find the show interesting as it shows both sides of the judicial system. It is another hit from the L&O family. The show has great actors and has become a must watch for anyone interested in these type of shows.
Roseddy Piña D.
Pop Culture Expert
I think that is a cool serie where you can see all the problems that maybe we cant see in the society, so we can think about it . The serie have good actors . I just don't have a favorite scene cause all the episodes are incredible. Now I don't have a lot of time to watch it , but maybe in the vacations.
Andrea P.
Great! Intense! What else can I say? In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. ;)
Amal A.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been watching Law and Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I am so emotionally invested in the characters it's ridiculous. It's similar to another one of my favorite tv shows Criminal Minds. I love how every episode is different but somehow intertwined. I would totally recommend it everyone!
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC
I cant get enough of this show!!! Alot of the episodes are life like. Its very silmilar to other crime shows, but it hold high on it own. I love the Marathons. I could watch this show all day everyday. The actors are the best. Sooooo dramatic and intriguing. Watch one episode and you'llbe hooked too!!
Madison M.
Lakewood, CO
Pop Culture Expert
This is easily one of my favorite tv shows. A lot of people like to argue and say that every episode is the same, but there are so many factors and characteristics of each story that always keep me on the edge of my seat. If you like criminal/law tv shows, this will be your favorite after one episode.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert
How can you not love SVU. Probably the only show that's ALWAYS on. Whether it's 1pm or 1am, law and order is on somewhere and you best believe it's SVU. Sometimes the subject matter is a little touchy and really gets you in the feels, but these crimes do happen often so I think it's good to be exposed
Anna S.
17 years strong and I'll watch forever. I always think they'll run out of ideas, but the character development makes every episode new. The characters - especially women - are well written and fully developed. The characters disrupt common gender and race norms, and the relationships are so authentic.
Gabriella P.
This show is the best. Whether I'm watching it on USA or on Netflix, it holds my attention forever. I can watch episode after episode for hours. the detectives are relatable and the situations can be sad, and quite frightening, it shows us real world and real life things that are happening around us.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?