Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lu H.
Lu H.
Murfreesboro, TN

One of my absolute favorite shows! Amazing that it's been on this long and is able to have a gripping story line with each episode. I can watch this show for hours on end over and over. Each character feels like part of the family and when we lose a character I literally cry. Even with the loss of some of the main characters the show has been able to thrive and keep me continuing to watch. There so many shows out that have police or investigation themes and this is the only one that my entire family loves.
Alison Q.
Alison Q.
N Chesterfld, VA

SVU is another one of my favorite tv shows, I love cop & thrill shows & this has that and more. Very suspenseful, once you get hooked you will not want to stop. I have watched reruns multiple times & still can't get tired of the same episode. its like no matter how many times you watch it you still get a sense of thrill like you've never seen it before. #1 TV SHOW ON MY LIST. if you haven't watched it i recommend you get yourself a netflix and start from episode one because you don't want to miss anything
Lily F.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL

I watch this all the time. There's so many episodes and seasons, so you'll always have one to watch. I recommend starting from the earlier seasons then working your way though it (just because the filming quality is obviously improved with the newer episodes) It's more enjoyable watching the newer ones later so that you aren't annoyed by the older filming quality after you're used to watching the new ones. Lots of the episodes have crazy twists and turns and surprising endings. Mature show. Not for kids.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. It stars Christopher Meloni as Elliot Stabler, a tough-as-nails detective who makes his hatred of pedophiles and child molesters well known many times throughout the show. He has another side, a vicious side, that Criminal Intent's Robert Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) lacks. I'm very pleased that he's been nominated for an Emmy. Mariska Hargitay won an Emmy for her performance as Olivia Benson, another fantastic detective.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA

This is one of my favorite crime shows on tv, though recently I haven't been so impressed with the political propaganda littering the newest seasons. Plus, without Elliot or Amaro, the show isn't quite as interesting. Olivia is now the captain, and therefore not really involved with the crime investigations. All the things I loved about the show have changed, so I don't watch any of the newer episodes.

I do quite enjoy watching older seasons of the show on Hulu and when they rerun them on USA network.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

The show always has you on the edge of your seat. I personally like watching it to try and figure out who the killer is before they find out. The acting is amazing and the actors are amazing as well. I however do not like that they left Christopher Meloni go as him playing Stabler and his partnership with Olivia made the show what made me fall in love with it. I would definitely recommend it to those that like crime shows; but not those that can get a little upset by certain scenes (rape suggestive).
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL

The longest running series speaks for itself. The show is always fresh and mimics events and stories covered by national news except with a saddle twist. The series creates shows based on actual events but adds their own angles and twists so they are the same as the national stories but different at the same time. The character's are original and the actors are fantastic. I love that the shows are focused on the specific case of the hour and not deeply covering the personal lives of the characters.
Ny B.
Ny B.

As a long-running network television drama series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit has consistently delivered riveting plot themes, compelling story lines, and characters that always manage to draw me in.

Now on Season 18, I would tell anyone, "It's not too late to start watching!" L&O: SVU's iconic style of "snatched-from-the-headlines" screenwriting gives the show an on-going freshness, edge, and relevance.

I can't wait to see what they deliver this season!

~nynynef
photo cred: eonline.com
Carisa P.
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX

I started watching this program about 13 years ago. I had a surgical complication that has followed me and I spend many months at a time in the hospital, I would love watching the SVU marathons! Now I am all caught up (Thanks to Hulu) and watched any episodes I missed, plus some that I'd already seen. I am so excited for the fall premiere in the next week to see what they come up with next. The team is incredible together and there's always something interesting happening. I'm a huge fan!
Mary E.
Mary E.
Corning, OH

I love love love this awesome show.! I watch every episode n season of criminal intent as well as the SUV collection..they r just great mystery, who submit shows, and always keep me guessing. Plus I just love watching criminal law shows, always have ..I go way back to the Perry Mason, Matlock, and Beretta, those types of shows..but the law n order series is my favorite Ever. .! Always something new, entertaining, just enough drama and a great cast of characters n guest star appearances..!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now