Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Wilmington, OH

We watch this show basically everyday and sometimes all day long!!!! I love the oldies, but the new episodes are great too!
Jude E.
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA

I can't stop watching this show. It's a classic that just keep delivering amazing episodes. I hope it stays around forever.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA

One of the best shows ever!! It comes on everyday. All the actors are professional. I would tell anyone to watch this show.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Newnan, GA

Great show. I've been watching it since i was about 11w2.

Its very insteresting and i just like cops shows.
Would recommend
Hailey I.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI

Keeps u on ur toes very informative and an overall great watch. I enjoy watch it late at night and as result I binge watch.
Veda H.
Veda H.
Oxford, CT

Great show to watch. I have been watching on Netflix while working out at the gym. Makes the hour go by that much faster!!!
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

I love this show !!!! Been watching it since middle school I love shows that are about crime and resolving it .Good show !!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Alliance, NE

This show is very interesting and can kind of relate to itm it is a nail biter and very informative as well as entertaining
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA

This show is definitely addicting. The drama and action is very entertaining. Plus, crime shows are always very intriguing.
Tanisha P.
Tanisha P.
Griffin, GA

Oliver is the best she gets her feelings involved but she always find a way. As well dies Stabler. He is simply aggressive.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now