Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

it is really interesting to watch. especially whenever you're bored. you get so into how they get clues and know how thing happen.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Fruitland, ID

Law and order is the longest shows running and suv is the best of alll. Similar to the regular show but with specisl victims unit.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Greenacres, WA

I have watched this show for over a decade. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses. Watching her develop over the years.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Loganville, GA

We LOVE every Law and Order! My husband and I watch after the kids have gone to bed. Love catching the older episodes that re-air.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Toronto

Good show, definitely creepy in an unsettling way when you realize that these experiences are real and possibly happening near you
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Albuquerque, NM

I love SVU I can watch for hours and hours at a time! One of my favorite shows by far. I have watched every episode multiple times
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.

It is very entertaining and interesting the story I like is very entertaining and always leave something to think about the series
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Love!!!!! Best law & order out there!!! Could watch it all day!!! Best show ever! Love love love!!!! Every episode is so addicting
Diana M.
Diana M.
San Pedro, CA

I'm like that show because all the time it's a new episodes interesting and suspense! Some times I feel like I am on the show haha
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS

Always dramatic and suspenseful. Love the actors. This show never gets old. If you love CSI, you will love SVU! It's the original.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now