Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Darlina T.
Darlina T.

THIS PROGRAM IS LIFE SHOULD APPLY IN MAKING REAL further investigation IN CASES, DEDICATION BE TAKEN TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Meg H.
Meg H.
Gainesville, FL

I have seriously been watching this show for years! Love the intense nature of the show and the characters and guest stars
Anna T.
Anna T.

I love this show! It's one of the first series I fell in love with. The acting is great and I just love this show so much.
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA

Law & order: SVU will always be a must watch! I have watched since I was a teenager and I never get tired of the suspense.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX

The most thrilling interesting binge watching show of all time! My addiction! I've seen every episode atheist three times.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX

Omg This show can and will never get old. I love all law and order shows and episodes. I've watched on my Netflix and hulu
Annwareen R.
Annwareen R.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love this show. I've been watching it from the inception. Reruns are my go to when watching tv. Miss Stabler a great deal!
Eden B.
Eden B.
River Falls, WI

This show is so amazing. There are so many seasons and episodes to watch and it's always on TV. It's the only show I watch
Cori R.
Cori R.
San Antonio, TX

This show is addicting. I only wish Netflix offered all of the seasons! Olivia Benson is a true role model for young kids.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

I'm addicted to this show because it's true crimes being acted out. It's very informative on what not to get yourself into
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now