Add a Photo

Nancy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Oct. 7, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order never gets old. Always good to watch. I wish they make more mysterious and hard figure out. More suspenseful
Kerrah W.
Kerrah W.
Sparta, MO
I don't like the special victims unit version of law and order. It's too brutal for me but that's just a personal opinion.
Isabelle T.
Isabelle T.
North Pole, AK
It's a great show I've watched it for years. I would recommend to anyone that likes crimes shows. This is one of the best.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Sparks, NV
Oct. 3, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is amazing I could literally watch every episode back to back it's that good you will not get tired of this show
Haley J.
Haley J.
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
A M A Z I N G . who doesn't love this show? though its getting boring now that elliott is gone, but still a fantastic show
Latrice P.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Best law and order ever svu is the only one I watch this my day show from the time I wake up till about 4 when i watch TV
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Sept. 21, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love the stories and Olivia and ice t this show is amazing I wish they would show more story line than repeats of stories
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
I love this show . I watch it every morning . I love the suspense and great work they do to make the show more believable
amanda h.
amanda h.
Independence, KS
Great show I've probably seen all of the epasodes. I love it know that the characters reach out and touch their audience.
Orianna Q.
Orianna Q.
Medley, FL
To watch on lazy days where you are not that commited to a schedule or something. Interesting, entertaining and dramatic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?