Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love love love this show! How weekends are usually spent....if can't find in TV then I'll Netflix from the beginning and just watch.....
It's a great show. Very entertaining and true to life, they always take what's current in the news to create episodes that are relevant.
Love this show! Always something new and exciting I could watch all day! I love the missing people ones. Very intense. Very good actors.
This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
The episodes are so intense that you can stop watching them you just continue and continue into you notice that is past your bed time ..
I used to watch the show I love Benson and her Partner was so hot. He needs to come to the show. I really don't have a favorite scene.
Law and order SVU is my go to show. Any time this is on tv I'm watching it. I miss Elliot but Olivia is my girl. Always so entertaining
Love the show and the suspense some of the episodes have. Great actors! If you are interested in criminal justice its a must see show!!
Absolutely love this show!! The only one in the many different versions of law and order I have watched from the beginning to current!
The re-occurring theme is nothing to joke around about but the way they handle the case and always put the victims first is phenomenal.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos