10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is my go to show. I will watch it every time it is on tv without fail, even if I've seen it already. Best show ever.
I have been watching this TV series for years. I enjoy watching them solving each case, it keeps me aware of the streets.
Entertaining especially if looking into something good to watch on Netflix. Many episodes so it won't be boring for long.
Because of this show I really thought about coming by and seeing Justin today it is so interesting with so much happening
One of my favorite series. The characters draw you in and even though it's such a dark story line you can't not watch it.
I wish it would stick around. The actors are great and the material is uncomfortable but important and could really exist
I love this show. It's well written, directed and acted. You fall in love with the police and feel sorry for the victims.
I could binge-watch this show all day! Something about it is just incredibly addicting and really captures the attention.
This show is entertaining and informative. I love Olivia Benson and think the show shines a light on some intense things.
This show is addicting you can't just watch one episode! Love this show! It's full of drama and love all the crazy cases!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos