10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. It I've watched to from the beginning and it keeps you interested. Interesting storylines every season!
I love this show. I don't care whether the episode is old or new. I can sit and watch a marathon of episodes all weekend.
If you are into law and things like that i totally think this show is for you. There is a lot of good actors in this show
The best crime show, I wish netflix would add seasons faster. I would watch this instead of all of the others hands down.
Because of this show I really thought about coming by and seeing Justin today it is so interesting with so much happening
I love this show. It's well written, directed and acted. You fall in love with the police and feel sorry for the victims.
This show has been around so long, that I practically grew up on it. Chilling plots with excellent character development.
Entertaining especially if looking into something good to watch on Netflix. Many episodes so it won't be boring for long.
I wish it would stick around. The actors are great and the material is uncomfortable but important and could really exist
The suspense and the drama is so real! Such a great show and has been going on for a while so lots of episodes to watch 😊
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos