Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lexington, NC

Been on forever and I still watch USA for the reruns why has it been this successful because it's Law & Order that's why...
JulieAnn H.
JulieAnn H.
Canby, OR

Crime drama junkie... daughter a cop, always find these interesting and look forward to the new twisted screwed up stories.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA

One of the best shows ever!! It comes on everyday. All the actors are professional. I would tell anyone to watch this show.
Hailey I.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI

Keeps u on ur toes very informative and an overall great watch. I enjoy watch it late at night and as result I binge watch.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Favorite show of all time! I love the stories and the cast. There is never a boring episode and the marathons are the best.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Newnan, GA

Great show. I've been watching it since i was about 11w2.

Its very insteresting and i just like cops shows.
Would recommend
Emily  K.
Emily K.

A great crime show. Always a different story and always a twist. It's an absolute classic that you can never go wrong with
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX

The most thrilling interesting binge watching show of all time! My addiction! I've seen every episode atheist three times.
Tomasa M.
Tomasa M.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this TV show. I always been a fan of law shows but this one I actually sit and watch every episode of every season.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Willingboro, NJ

This show is good for people who like intense dramas. It's based on actual occurrences. I like seeing how things work out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now