Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jayne P.
Jayne P.
Gahanna, OH
Always loved this show. I can watch episodes over too and never get bored. Go to show when I don't know what else to watch
Amazing TV show and its so great seeing how their characters have develop, never boring there is always something to learn
Emily G.
Emily G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I love this show I watch it everyday I dont ever miss an episode of it. I love it when they use clues to find the murderer
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Methuen, MA
This is my alllllll time favorite show. It seems like it's already apart of my life, I have always been a fan since day 1.
Amber H.
Amber H.
La Crosse, WI
Love love me some criminal law after a long day or even a rainy day. Very interesting show and love the criminal scenes :)
Norma A.
Norma A.
Love the show.. Always has something new and it keeps it on the edge of your seat.
They have great actors very believable.
Cori R.
Cori R.
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 26, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is addicting. I only wish Netflix offered all of the seasons! Olivia Benson is a true role model for young kids.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Sabina, OH
Great show watch it nightly was excited to see Netflix add season 17 this week. shows never dull keeps you on you is often
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oct. 6, 2016, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm so excited that the new season of Special Victims Unit is on TV oh man I just love the show specially detective Benson
Jeaneille L.
Jeaneille L.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my all time favorite show...... It never gets boring and the characters are amazing and play their roles perfectly
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?