10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Ok who doesn't love this show? Although the storyline is sad at times, it's great to see Oliva and the team solve crimes.
Because of this show I really thought about coming by and seeing Justin today it is so interesting with so much happening
The show was great when it first started, and slowly started getting a little bad. Still love it though! Wonderful actors
I like the older episodes a lot more. I have a lot of catching up to do but I am not impressed with how the episodes now.
Best show ever, been watching for as long as I can remember, never been disappointed, very addicting show love it so much
I love Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode. I will watch marathons on the weekends when they are in tv
I love this show with all my heart and soul and mind and body. I watch at least two hours a day, I am literally obsessed.
I have been watching this show for a very long time. It is an amazing show and I am glad it has had so many years on-air.
Love love love this show! It's intense and draws you in every episode! Always has a different case to get you interested!
This show is the best!! It tells stories that I never thought could happen but scary to find out it happens way too often
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos