Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC

One of the best shows I've ever seen! I do miss Stabler. Benson will always be one of my favorite characters in TV history though!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA

Olivia Benson is a strong character I've enjoyed following for years. I can always count on SVU for a twist and great crime drama.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fremont, OH

Always have been a fan of this show. Even though I work in law enforcement, and know what's real and what's not, I still enjoy it!
halima b.
halima b.

being a law student i feel that i can pretend to be a lawyer and these shows like these really help in getting me to problem solve
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Loganville, GA

We LOVE every Law and Order! My husband and I watch after the kids have gone to bed. Love catching the older episodes that re-air.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

it is really interesting to watch. especially whenever you're bored. you get so into how they get clues and know how thing happen.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Albuquerque, NM

I love SVU I can watch for hours and hours at a time! One of my favorite shows by far. I have watched every episode multiple times
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Greenacres, WA

I have watched this show for over a decade. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses. Watching her develop over the years.
Brian V.
Brian V.
Las Vegas, NV

Great program with the typical police thriller mystery plot. Each episode contains a unique twist to always keep you on your feet.
Love watching how the investigate crimes and screnes the never give up finding who's the killer reallyvrecommed watchingvthis show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now