10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Benson. stabler. stabler making angry faces. literally how can it can any better? he occasionally takes his shirt off too.
A M A Z I N G . who doesn't love this show? though its getting boring now that elliott is gone, but still a fantastic show
Love this show. I've been watching it from the inception. Reruns are my go to when watching tv. Miss Stabler a great deal!
I have been a huge Law and Order SVUfan for years. I watch it regularly. Mariska Hargatay is one of my favorite actresses.
This show is really gd lots suspense and u wonder what is gonna happen next very gd show helps u think and do things right
I love this show. It I've watched to from the beginning and it keeps you interested. Interesting storylines every season!
OO...I always love a good Law & Order show, and this one really hits it off. It is super engaging and it is really great.
This show is the best!! It tells stories that I never thought could happen but scary to find out it happens way too often
I love this show. It's well written, directed and acted. You fall in love with the police and feel sorry for the victims.
Love watching the marathons! This show is timeless and has had great guest stars. Always a go-to when nothing else is on.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos