Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Julianne H.
Julianne H.

This is one of my favorite shows on television and has been for a long time. Detective Benson is a great female role model.
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Homestead, FL

Good show. Makes you think about certain life situations or incidences. Very entertaining and portrays real life scenarios.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palmetto, Fl

I have became addicted to this show ! It is very entertaining ! I could watch this all day and not get tired of it one bit!
Jacquelyn P.
Jacquelyn P.

Absolutely love this show... never a boring episode. Benson is amazing and tough if I was a cop she would be my role model.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Favorite show of all time! I love the stories and the cast. There is never a boring episode and the marathons are the best.
Raven I.
Raven I.

I love crime shows. I love them all. Thu are so great and I absolutely love this one. They are so intriguing and just great
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA

All of the law and order shows are amazing but I always liked svu the most. I think it was more interesting than the others
ES UNA SERIE DE ORDEN POLICIACO QUE AYUDA A LAS PERSONAS EN CASOS CRIMINALES MUY RAROS PERO EXISTENTES EN LA VIDA COTIDIANA
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX

I love this show. I grew up with Law and Order Special Victims Unit, and it's much more accessible because it's on Netflix.
Frances F.
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA

When a marathon of SVU is playing I find it impossible not to just watch one episode after another. Great cast and stories.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?