Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK

This show is well-researched. There is a good amount of suspense. The details seem very real. The cast does an amazing job.
Angeles J.
Angeles J.
Manor, TX

Love watching the show when i have free time. It helps me realx, also i like trying to solve the case before they solve it.
JulieAnn H.
JulieAnn H.
Canby, OR

Crime drama junkie... daughter a cop, always find these interesting and look forward to the new twisted screwed up stories.
Ahhra P.
Ahhra P.
Conroe, TX

I've watched this show for years!! It's addicting and one of my favorites! I love this show and catch it every time I can!!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Favorite show of all time! I love the stories and the cast. There is never a boring episode and the marathons are the best.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Keller, TX

This tv serie is fascinating. I always had the dream to become a Lower and this program show exactly what happen in a judge
Heather B.
Heather B.
Pulaski, VA

One of the best shows on t.v. Always find it interesting. Some of the best acting/actors around.Has some great story-lines.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bronx, NY

SUPER ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW. I can see 1 season in just 3 days. Olivia benson is probably my favorite character of ALL time
Julianne H.
Julianne H.

This is one of my favorite shows on television and has been for a long time. Detective Benson is a great female role model.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX

Love the series. New episodes, old episodes...it doesn't matter, I watch them all! Perverts and drama, what's not to like?!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now