Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Best show ever!itdeals with cases that can relate to what happens in real life. Its filled with action and mystery which is great!
Karimi A.
Karimi A.

I absolutely love this show. Never boring. Always keeps me on the edge of the seat. Stabler and Benson are my favorite characters.
Jess W.
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA

Law and order is one of my favorite shows, I've watched every episode that's on Netflix! If you like crime shows. Watch this one !
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Olathe, KS

Love me some law and order. Nothing better in the winter/fall then law and order and chipotle. Does anyone not like law and order?
Elbert E.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN

Have liked this TV show since it has came out. Always keeps the show going with new episodes. Hopes it stay around for a long time
anna m.
anna m.
Foothill Rnch, CA

One of my favorite shows. I love that you don't have to watch them in order, you can pick whatever episode interests you the most.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.

One of my most favorite shows. Ive watched it since i was little. Started watching it with my mom. Havent missed and episode since
Danny C.
Danny C.
Springfield, MA

Good show but some of the episodes seem repetitive as they are always on cases and every other case somehow turns into a assaults.
kaylea C.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL

Ibwatch it when it marathons on usa. Otherwise i don't. Do they even make new episodes? I'm not sure but olivia and stabler forever.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA

Olivia Benson is a strong character I've enjoyed following for years. I can always count on SVU for a twist and great crime drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now