Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Laura V.
Laura V.
I have been seeing it for year now. really like the actor and actress in the show. i also see the reruns when they are on.
Ines G.
Ines G.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this show. Very well casted and great actors. Every episode is very real and I believe based in real life situations.
Annwareen R.
Annwareen R.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love this show. I've been watching it from the inception. Reruns are my go to when watching tv. Miss Stabler a great deal!
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
I love these kinds of series Where there are a police investigation to discover the cause of a crime and taken to the jail
Lucerito C.
Lucerito C.
La Puente, CA
Sept. 21, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is really gd lots suspense and u wonder what is gonna happen next very gd show helps u think and do things right
Nadia N.
Nadia N.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite show of all time!! The stories are always engaging and suspenseful. I'm so team Olivia benson!! She's badass!!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Sept. 29, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite crime show!!! So addicting could watch all day. My go to when nothing else is on. I watch really runs everyday
Emily  K.
Emily K.
Pop Culture Expert
A great crime show. Always a different story and always a twist. It's an absolute classic that you can never go wrong with
hope b.
hope b.
Woodstock, GA
Dec. 3, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show, has lots of variety and drama to keep viewers hooked. Also has lots of celebrities which is pretty cool to see
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
I miss the old ones with the original cast. The stories are good and I like when they reflect off the real news headlines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?