Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danisha C.
Danisha C.
Twin Falls, ID

I just lost a weeks worth of work outs after discovering that this is on Netflix and I binge watched from sun up to sun down
Keola P.
Keola P.

Very good show, life like situations although isn't real stories very good for watching if you like mystery and crime shows.
Julianne H.
Julianne H.

This is one of my favorite shows on television and has been for a long time. Detective Benson is a great female role model.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hanford, CA

I watch this show any time it is on tv. It's my guilty pleasure. The new seasons aren't that great. I only watch for Olivia
Kristin T.
Kristin T.

Who doesn't love Law and Order: SVU? Seriously, if you haven't seen basically every episode, you're living your life wrong.
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH

Elliot Stabler is a demi God.

This show would, and is pointless without him. The rest of the show is OK, but not great now.
Ronette G.
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS

Each show has a meaning and a point
. love watching this show.. and pray for the true stories of the people behind the show
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bronx, NY

SUPER ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW. I can see 1 season in just 3 days. Olivia benson is probably my favorite character of ALL time
Great show. All the actors and actresses are very talented. The show shows you how messed up the world and some people are.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Rogers, AR

one of my favorite shows of all time! I just watched all 17 seasons on Hulu and cant wait for the next episode to come out!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now