Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hidaya M.
Hidaya M.
Munster, IN

If your into law then I recommend this show it helps understand what happens in law and people perfecting it or destroy it.
Angeles J.
Angeles J.
Manor, TX

Love watching the show when i have free time. It helps me realx, also i like trying to solve the case before they solve it.
Lily D.
Lily D.
San Jose, CA

Binge watch this. Love it. Finished 5 seasons so far. There's so many it never gets old. There's always something to watch.
Maricela G.
Maricela G.
Weslaco, TX

i love it so much, is one of my favorites series in the television, good actors, good stories, i want to see more chapters,
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA

One of the best shows ever!! It comes on everyday. All the actors are professional. I would tell anyone to watch this show.
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA

Amazing! I really can't say much else its a great show that has been on since I was a kid but never fails to be compelling.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

I love this show !!!! Been watching it since middle school I love shows that are about crime and resolving it .Good show !!
Jacquelyn P.
Jacquelyn P.

Absolutely love this show... never a boring episode. Benson is amazing and tough if I was a cop she would be my role model.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK

This show is well-researched. There is a good amount of suspense. The details seem very real. The cast does an amazing job.
Veda H.
Veda H.
Oxford, Ct

Great show to watch. I have been watching on Netflix while working out at the gym. Makes the hour go by that much faster!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now