Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eden B.
Eden B.
River Falls, WI
This show is so amazing. There are so many seasons and episodes to watch and it's always on TV. It's the only show I watch
Emily G.
Emily G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I love this show I watch it everyday I dont ever miss an episode of it. I love it when they use clues to find the murderer
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Muskogee, OK
Love it!!! This is one of my favorite show.. I am currently watching season 16.. This is the 3rd time I do a SVU marathon.
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been a huge Law and Order SVUfan for years. I watch it regularly. Mariska Hargatay is one of my favorite actresses.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this show. Absolutely one of my favorites. I have been watching it for years. Even my 4 year old knows the theme song
Dalana T.
Dalana T.
Ninnekah
This is my absolute fave show of all time ! Stabler and Olivia are common names thrown in my household ! We love this show
Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.
I love this show it's action packed but still has a realistic story line to follow. The characters are great and relatable
hope b.
hope b.
Woodstock, GA
Dec. 3, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show, has lots of variety and drama to keep viewers hooked. Also has lots of celebrities which is pretty cool to see
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
I love these kinds of series Where there are a police investigation to discover the cause of a crime and taken to the jail
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Sept. 29, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite crime show!!! So addicting could watch all day. My go to when nothing else is on. I watch really runs everyday
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?