Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin , TX
I always like and will always like Law & Order! Team Benson all the time! I wish they would somehow bring back his partner
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX
Omg This show can and will never get old. I love all law and order shows and episodes. I've watched on my Netflix and hulu
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Muskogee, OK
Love it!!! This is one of my favorite show.. I am currently watching season 16.. This is the 3rd time I do a SVU marathon.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
What is there to say or not say about Law and Order? You haven't lived if you haven't seen this show. One of my favorites.
Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.
I love this show it's action packed but still has a realistic story line to follow. The characters are great and relatable
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
SVU is a classic! It's always there for me when there's nothing else on. I like the cast more than the other law & orders.
krista z.
krista z.
Darien, IL
Benson. stabler. stabler making angry faces. literally how can it can any better? he occasionally takes his shirt off too.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV
This show just keeps getting better. The original Law and Order will always be my favorite, but I love the SUV detectives.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this show. Absolutely one of my favorites. I have been watching it for years. Even my 4 year old knows the theme song
Mary S.
Mary S.
Valrico
I have watched this show I think since it's very beginning. I love the story lines even if some of them drag a little bit.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?