Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH

It's SVU. Who needs a review? It's been on for 20 some years. Even repeated stories are addicting. We all only miss Stabler.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Tampa , FL

I love this TV Show! I love watching this whenever I'm sick or if I want some background noise while I craft. Easy watching.
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
Springfield, Oh

This is a great show that always keeps me on my toes, but at times it can be a bit graphic for younger people. Great actors.
Esther I.
Esther I.

Best show ever. Have watched this show loyally !! The characters are great and the story lines and twist get me every time .
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Classic show that never gets old. Sometimes I wonder why am I watching such a depressing show but it's too good to turn off.
Really great show, very realistic. Can be sad sometimes. Talks about intense, grown up topics. Not recommended for children.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA

Law and order is always good! Never disappointing! Keeps you coming back for me! A lot of mysterious stories and based line!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Very captivating show. The story lines leave you on the edge of your seat. The actors are great. Different then other shows.
Keola P.
Keola P.

Very good show, life like situations although isn't real stories very good for watching if you like mystery and crime shows.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.

Another great show that I am beyond grateful that the network has not cancelled. The characters and storyline are excellent.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now