Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
SOMERSET, KY

Best crime show ever. i lvoe stabler and benson and was so sad to see him go. but its still the best crime show without him
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Rogers, AR

one of my favorite shows of all time! I just watched all 17 seasons on Hulu and cant wait for the next episode to come out!
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

I still love watching all the L&O shows. SVU is probably my favorite and I love the shows have lasted as long as they have.
Brittni B.
Brittni B.
Lynn, MA

My obsession. It always gets me hooked on watching the entire episode. I have been watching faithfully for a very long time
Katie S.
Katie S.

This has been my favorite show since I was 15! It's a great show with a lot of action and I love it. Reccomend to everyone!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lexington, NC

Been on forever and I still watch USA for the reruns why has it been this successful because it's Law & Order that's why...
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA

All of the law and order shows are amazing but I always liked svu the most. I think it was more interesting than the others
Erica P.
Erica P.
Coral Springs, FL

I've always preferred to watch this one over all the other most intriguing to me and I love the different cases that happen
Hidaya M.
Hidaya M.
Munster, IN

If your into law then I recommend this show it helps understand what happens in law and people perfecting it or destroy it.
Raven I.
Raven I.

I love crime shows. I love them all. Thu are so great and I absolutely love this one. They are so intriguing and just great
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now