10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I miss the old ones with the original cast. The stories are good and I like when they reflect off the real news headlines.
I love this show and I can marathon the seasons that are on Netflix and I like getting into the stories and the characters
All time favorite show. It is so amazing. You try to just watch one episode and you end up binge watching the whole season
this is such a good show i love how it doesn't really have a story line just cases get thrown in their and its suspenseful
I always like and will always like Law & Order! Team Benson all the time! I wish they would somehow bring back his partner
Very addictive! I've enjoyed this show from a young age and have learned to be more aware of my surroundings because of it
The most thrilling interesting binge watching show of all time! My addiction! I've seen every episode atheist three times.
I have watched svu for years and I watch the episodes over and over because I love the show and I love the main characters
I love this TV show. I always been a fan of law shows but this one I actually sit and watch every episode of every season.
One of my all time favorite shows. The acting across the board is always top notch. The stories are compelling and timely.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos