Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Great show. All the actors and actresses are very talented. The show shows you how messed up the world and some people are.
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA

Does Law & Order: SVU even need a review? Just an overall incredible piece of work. Ice-T's character (Finn) is everything!
Helen R.
Helen R.

Traditional series we see my husband and I never stop watching it always looked for new episodes and reruns View excellent.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Amarillo, TX

Can someone say DRAMA!! I love it ! Could waste all day on it ! Can make you really tear up in time but the action is grate
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX

I love this show. I grew up with Law and Order Special Victims Unit, and it's much more accessible because it's on Netflix.
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ

This show too is a classic and one of it's kind. I can watch this show for hours and hours. The actors have great chemistry
Julianne H.
Julianne H.

This is one of my favorite shows on television and has been for a long time. Detective Benson is a great female role model.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Keller, TX

This tv serie is fascinating. I always had the dream to become a Lower and this program show exactly what happen in a judge
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palmetto, Fl

I have became addicted to this show ! It is very entertaining ! I could watch this all day and not get tired of it one bit!
Erica P.
Erica P.
Coral Springs, FL

I've always preferred to watch this one over all the other most intriguing to me and I love the different cases that happen
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now