Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
SVU is a staple in my house.. Whether it be an all day marathon on TV, or Netflix.. It's usually on. Bring back Stabler!!!
julisa M.
julisa M.
Kansas city, Misuri
Esta serie si me gusta ya la e visto desde hace mucho tiempo y es muy interesante mucho misterio y suspenso eso me encanta
stella b.
stella b.
I just live this show its so interesting and exciting just love too watch in my free time there are some good actors in it
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
I use to watch Law & Order with my mother. All around a great show I like how they base their story line on recent events.
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT
I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode. Of this show! It's not the same since Elliot stabler left but it's still so good!
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
If you enjoy crime shows, you'll love SVU. It is particularly interesting because of the cases they deal with on the show!
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
I've enjoyed watching this show for a number of years. I think that the actors are very good and the writing is excellent.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Bear, DE
Sept. 27, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show!! I don't watch tv often but when I do it is this show. The suspense is great! It always keeps you on your toes.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Silverdale, WA
Love this show, been watching with my family for years. Great story line and isn't over done. Highly suggest it to anyone!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I'm addicted to this show because it's true crimes being acted out. It's very informative on what not to get yourself into
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?