Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV

I've been watching these for a few years now and I have enjoyed almost all of the episodes. I binge watch this all the time.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.

Bests show ever, such an important topic that I'm glad is getting a huge spotlight. Great actors and actresses, great plots.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH

It's SVU. Who needs a review? It's been on for 20 some years. Even repeated stories are addicting. We all only miss Stabler.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY

Best crime show ever!! When I'm bored at home I just open the tv and it always on keep me entertained to the end of the day!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY

I am addicted to crime shows and this is one of my absolute faves. Happy that Det. Benson's face is still on the screen. :-)
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Plant City, FL

Who doesnt love law and order?????? I've been watching this since I was kid. My grandma loved this show and so does my Aunt.
Keola P.
Keola P.

Very good show, life like situations although isn't real stories very good for watching if you like mystery and crime shows.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA

I could binge watch this show. It is so good. There are tons of twists and turns. I never know what is going to happen next.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Ladoga, IN

One of my favorite shows ever- Great storylines and they do a good job keeping up with current trends and issues in society.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
East Hartford, CT

One of my favorite shows. I've probably watched every episode at least 5 times. I'm very excited for the new season to begin
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?