Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL

The characters are amazing. They really make the show so great. I could watch this show anytime and I would be fine with it.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Chickamauga, GA

Absolutelylove love love this show. I'm one of the many people who knows the who t=word from word to the opening of the show
Kyra T.
Kyra T.
Greenwood, MS

This is my favorite show I watch it almost everyday! It's so interesting that you will be sitting that's watching it all day
JOSE F.
JOSE F.
Parlier, CA

This show is a great crime drama that focuses on the victims story and how it unravels to bring the perpetrators to justice.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Favorite show of all time! I love the stories and the cast. There is never a boring episode and the marathons are the best.
Curesa A.
Curesa A.

This show is awesome. My grandma would play this every evening. I didn't appreciate as a kid, but I appreciate it more now.
Hailey I.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI

Keeps u on ur toes very informative and an overall great watch. I enjoy watch it late at night and as result I binge watch.
Tanisha P.
Tanisha P.
Griffin, GA

Oliver is the best she gets her feelings involved but she always find a way. As well dies Stabler. He is simply aggressive.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.

Who doesn't love Law and Order: SVU? Seriously, if you haven't seen basically every episode, you're living your life wrong.
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA

Does Law & Order: SVU even need a review? Just an overall incredible piece of work. Ice-T's character (Finn) is everything!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now