Add a Photo

Photos (23)
julie c.
julie c.
Columbus, GA
Its exciting love the cast of people.. i watch the new ones n the old. love all the scenes. ill watch it till they drop it
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
One of my favorite shows to watch I literally can watch hours of this show it's so action packed and interesting to watch.
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
this is such a good show i love how it doesn't really have a story line just cases get thrown in their and its suspenseful
Tomasa M.
Tomasa M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this TV show. I always been a fan of law shows but this one I actually sit and watch every episode of every season.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Very addictive! I've enjoyed this show from a young age and have learned to be more aware of my surroundings because of it
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Chester, VA
I am a fan of Law and Order SVU. The plot is always the same but it's still thrilling to try and figure out what happened.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I have watched svu for years and I watch the episodes over and over because I love the show and I love the main characters
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA
Law & order: SVU will always be a must watch! I have watched since I was a teenager and I never get tired of the suspense.
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
One of my all time favorite shows. The acting across the board is always top notch. The stories are compelling and timely.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
I like law &order it is a good show and i hope they never take it off TV and i will tell family and friends about the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?