Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

If ever you want to be on your toes for 45 min. Watch this! It will put you through every emotion you have. SVU IS THE BEST!
I F.
I F.

One of the most entertaining shows ever! It doesn't matter how old or new the episode is, if it's on the TV I'm watching it.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Classic show that never gets old. Sometimes I wonder why am I watching such a depressing show but it's too good to turn off.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Chickamauga, GA

Absolutelylove love love this show. I'm one of the many people who knows the who t=word from word to the opening of the show
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Clarinda, IA

Seen every episode. This is by far the best of all the law and orders. I watch this along with Chicago PD every Wednesday!!!
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY

Best crime show ever!! When I'm bored at home I just open the tv and it always on keep me entertained to the end of the day!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Tampa , FL

I love this TV Show! I love watching this whenever I'm sick or if I want some background noise while I craft. Easy watching.
Dayna E.
Dayna E.
Lake Worth, FL

I'm being watching this program for years I love the fact they try to bring real situations and the solution to the audience
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Bloomington, IN

One of my favorite shows ever- Great storylines and they do a good job keeping up with current trends and issues in society.
Julianne H.
Julianne H.

This is one of my favorite shows on television and has been for a long time. Detective Benson is a great female role model.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now