Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA

Some episodes were so good and some were okay, I was always interested in how things go down in a court house so it was a good show
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX

Another amazing show. Makes me want to be a cop sometimes and it's so emotionally intriguing
. And the writing is freaking amazing.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Concord, MI

Always a good show to watch.. Seems like everyone genuinely enjoys watching this show together. Easy to follow and great characters
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

Great show to make time go by quicker and has some interesting episodes. One of my favorite shows to watch but have other top shows
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Meridian, MS

I love this show . It's one of my favorite sit come to watch . The only thing wrong is that it doesn't play new episodes all year .
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom , PA

I have been watching this show for years! Some of the stories are hard to watch but if you like cop shows then this is a must watch
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Corpus Christi, TX

One of my favorite shows. the stories are always amazing. The actors are great. definitely a series i can watch over and over again
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my favorite show I watch every episode I watch REP I love Olivia Benson I was Shelly if they will come back but the show is
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Definitely one of my favorite TV shows!! Even with all the character switches its still good, hasn't changed other than the actors.
Kelly a.
Kelly a.
Coram, NY

Have been watching law n order since i was a kid and i love it. Its a staple of my childhood and i can watch it over and over again
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now