Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I'm addicted to this show because it's true crimes being acted out. It's very informative on what not to get yourself into
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Lake Worth, FL
Watched every single episode on Netflix. I love this show. It has helped me find my true passion in the field of homicide.
Narcisa R.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this show. It's so interesting. . Love the actors. It's a good show. Can never get tired of board of seeing this show
Leah L.
Leah L.
Toccoa, GA
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love the show, I totally miss Stabler on there. but they keep it fresh, and interesting with new stories and new actors :)
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA
Law & order: SVU will always be a must watch! I have watched since I was a teenager and I never get tired of the suspense.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
I love this show and I can marathon the seasons that are on Netflix and I like getting into the stories and the characters
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Sabina, OH
Great show watch it nightly was excited to see Netflix add season 17 this week. shows never dull keeps you on you is often
julie c.
julie c.
Columbus, GA
Its exciting love the cast of people.. i watch the new ones n the old. love all the scenes. ill watch it till they drop it
Marica H.
Marica H.
Roanoke, VA
All time favorite show. It is so amazing. You try to just watch one episode and you end up binge watching the whole season
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
this is such a good show i love how it doesn't really have a story line just cases get thrown in their and its suspenseful
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?