Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danisha C.
Danisha C.
Twin Falls, ID

I just lost a weeks worth of work outs after discovering that this is on Netflix and I binge watched from sun up to sun down
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Owensboro

I could watch this for hours straight it's so interesting I absolutely love it so much this is probably my most watched show
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI

Love it. Was surprised to learn that the episodes have a real story behind them they aren't just different crimes every time
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Albany, NY

I am a fan of the show! Can't get enough of the series. The acting is pretty good and the stories always keep me on my feet.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA

Law and order is always good! Never disappointing! Keeps you coming back for me! A lot of mysterious stories and based line!
Megan B.
Megan B.
New Market, AL

I have watched every episode several times. Love the new season and all the new people. I miss staybeller and captain cragen
Kara E.
Kara E.
Corpus Christi, TX

Law and order is such an interesting show. You can learn so much about a lot and home to solve a crime by watching this show
Erin R.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY

I am addicted to crime shows and this is one of my absolute faves. Happy that Det. Benson's face is still on the screen. :-)
Jovanna m.
Jovanna m.
Orlando, FL

This is amazing show I love all the actions and different story lines that they bring to the plate this show can be touching
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Columbus, OH

I have seen every episode of this show and absolutely love it. The only problem I have is Elliot stabler needs to come back.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?