Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Christa F.
Christa F.

Awesome show that continues to stay relevant and powerful throughout the years. Never gets old and is always great to watch.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA

Hell yes ! This is my show ! If you are into mystery or anything to do with solving cases you should definitely watch this !
Destiney S.
Destiney S.

This show is great if you like mysteries and solving problems it's great for adults wouldn't really recommend for young kids
I F.
I F.

One of the most entertaining shows ever! It doesn't matter how old or new the episode is, if it's on the TV I'm watching it.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA

Love it and hate it..some parts of this gross me out.but u learn a lot of stuff in this show about the law and stuff love it
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA

Is a very good series though it is sad and heartbreaking at times it keeps you very interested with the reality that goes on
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I've watched from the beginning. I miss Stanley's presence on the show, but Olivia is doing well holding it down on her own.
Danisha C.
Danisha C.
Twin Falls, ID

I just lost a weeks worth of work outs after discovering that this is on Netflix and I binge watched from sun up to sun down
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

My all time favorite show. Love every single episode, I can watch reruns over and over and over again and it never gets old.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

It's like Pringles. One you pop, you can't stop. This show is addicting and makes you seriously rethink every move you make.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?