Add a Photo

Photos (23)
helen S.
helen S.
Kingdom City, MO

I have been a fan of all the law and order spin offs. I have watched them all. Love the topics they use for their storyline.
Shanjida R.
Shanjida R.
Anaheim, California

The show lost some of its suspense. I used to enjoy the older episodes a lot more. The storyline needs to have more variety.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Lumberton, NC

I watch it every day and its on my DVR to record me and my husband watch it faithfully including the marathons and re-runs .
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI

Love it. Was surprised to learn that the episodes have a real story behind them they aren't just different crimes every time
Leeza P.
Leeza P.

Favorite show ever and I don't have anything bad to say about it I've watched this since I was young and I'll always love it
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Erie, PA

Love to try to figure out who, what, when and why. The actors keep me into the show and the intensity keep you watching also
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Hamilton

One of my favorite TV shows! I have seen every single episode and absolutely love it. The characters, scenarios, everything.
Christa F.
Christa F.

Awesome show that continues to stay relevant and powerful throughout the years. Never gets old and is always great to watch.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY

Best crime show ever!! When I'm bored at home I just open the tv and it always on keep me entertained to the end of the day!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA

I could binge watch this show. It is so good. There are tons of twists and turns. I never know what is going to happen next.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now