Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Luana B.
Luana B.

I pretty much watched all of the series of law and order and have enjoyed it and could really connect with the actors in this show.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I started watching this show with the hubby and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but am learning to like it more and more
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX

Another amazing show. Makes me want to be a cop sometimes and it's so emotionally intriguing
. And the writing is freaking amazing.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Characters are relatable and interesting. Plot and extra characters change with each episode, so it's a whole new mystery to solve.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.

Llevo años viendo esta serie me encantan sus protagonista y todos sus actores, buenas tramas, excelentes actores, grandes historias
Esmer G.
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas

Law & Order has some great scenes , crazy crime investigations! i alwys get excited when isee that its on tv. theme music is great!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Oshkosh, WI

Love this show. Olivia is fantastic. They portray women in a strong leadership role. We need more of this in television and movies.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

One of my all time favorite shows. So addicting and can watch episodes whenever, even if I've already seen them. Good drama TV show
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

I have been watching this show for years! Some of the stories are hard to watch but if you like cop shows then this is a must watch
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Corpus Christi, TX

One of my favorite shows. the stories are always amazing. The actors are great. definitely a series i can watch over and over again
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now