Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV
This show just keeps getting better. The original Law and Order will always be my favorite, but I love the SUV detectives.
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is exciting and mysterious. I love trying to guess what the outcome will be!
La Toya W.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV
Keeps you going. This show is awesome. You will want to keep watching and you get involved and become a detective as well.
Devin L.
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI
I have always loved crime shows and this one is by far my most favorite. I love all the actors and actresses in this show.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Love this show and the actors in it!! Could watch a whole marathon with my chips and dip and never be tired of the re runs
Meg H.
Meg H.
Gainesville, FL
I have seriously been watching this show for years! Love the intense nature of the show and the characters and guest stars
Abby M.
Abby M.
White Lake, MI
LOVE THIS SHOW!! I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode. I will be very sad when they no longer make new episodes.
krista z.
krista z.
Darien, IL
Benson. stabler. stabler making angry faces. literally how can it can any better? he occasionally takes his shirt off too.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
I love this show Olivia Benson! started it accidentally watched a rerun then looked up on Netflix completely caught up now
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this show. Absolutely one of my favorites. I have been watching it for years. Even my 4 year old knows the theme song
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?