Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. I have been watching it for years. I hope it never ends! I have so many favorite scenes, not even sure where to start!
My favorite show. I love watching it. The topics so interesting. I love when they have marathons. I stay home just to watch the SVU team!
When I was able to be a stay at home mom my son thought he had an uncle Stabler lol. I haven't watch it a whole lot since he left though.
This show is so entertaining that I can and do watch it for hours at any time of day. I can always find a rerun on at least one channel.
Fave TV show in the whole world, every single chapter its super interesting and unexpectable, just love it, also grate actors and stories
This show is very good and heartbreaking at the same time. The actors are good and you will fall in love with the characters they play.
The story lines are really good and I like to watch this show. The actors are very good too. I like this law &order over the other ones.
All time favorite show! Watch every episode over and over again without getting tired of them. I absolutely adore each and every episode.
It's such a good show. You should watch this especially if you like crime fighting shows. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
I'm completely obsessed with this show! Any time it's on, whether I've seen it or not, I have to watch it. Such a great show all around.
Q & A
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
How many years has SVU been running?
Who is your favorite guess star?
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos