Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
New Castle, IN

I love Olivia! She is my favorite! The fact that she always figures everything out and is always there for her team is just awesome!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH

Love watching Law dn Order SVU, makes you think about what is happening out in the world and how to get help and protect our selves.
Shak S.
Shak S.
Cameron, NC

Very good show,has a lot of suspense and gives you a point of view from the detectives side and gives you a look into the real world
Marielle G.
Marielle G.
Newington, CT

This show is my guilty pleasure I could watch multiple episodes in a day without even realizing it. Very suspenseful and intriguing.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

My favorite of the law and order series'. A mystery and drama series you won't want to miss. You can watch them over and over again.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ

Love this show been watching this for years love the crime mystery drama shows from the actors to the stories they tell on each show
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA

I haven't watched the whole thing but some episodes here and there. I enjoy them just as much as I do an episode of vampire diaries.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Troy, NY

This show is great. It always has a new plot and is always interesting to watch. I've watched almost everyone that's how good it is.
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX

Another amazing show. Makes me want to be a cop sometimes and it's so emotionally intriguing
. And the writing is freaking amazing.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I started watching this show with the hubby and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but am learning to like it more and more
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now