Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hanford, CA
I watch this show any time it is on tv. It's my guilty pleasure. The new seasons aren't that great. I only watch for Olivia
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ
This show too is a classic and one of it's kind. I can watch this show for hours and hours. The actors have great chemistry
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Malta, MT
Great series if you enjoy crime shows. You will fall in love with the characters and the plots are amazing and suspenseful!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Newnan, GA
Great show. I've been watching it since i was about 11w2.

Its very insteresting and i just like cops shows.
Would recommend
Hidaya M.
Hidaya M.
Munster, IN
If your into law then I recommend this show it helps understand what happens in law and people perfecting it or destroy it.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Love the series. New episodes, old episodes...it doesn't matter, I watch them all! Perverts and drama, what's not to like?!
Hailey I.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI
Keeps u on ur toes very informative and an overall great watch. I enjoy watch it late at night and as result I binge watch.
Jude E.
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA
I can't stop watching this show. It's a classic that just keep delivering amazing episodes. I hope it stays around forever.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Keller, TX
This tv serie is fascinating. I always had the dream to become a Lower and this program show exactly what happen in a judge
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA
Does Law & Order: SVU even need a review? Just an overall incredible piece of work. Ice-T's character (Finn) is everything!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?