Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Charletta P.
Charletta P.
Louisville, KY

I done watch Olivia and benson a million times along with Ice T. I also watched his show even though it wasn't on that long.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Hillsboro

I loved watching this with my sister in the mornings when we wouldnt go to school. She's the one that got me into this show.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA

Hell yes ! This is my show ! If you are into mystery or anything to do with solving cases you should definitely watch this !
Amaya P.
Amaya P.
Derry, NH

Favorite show and every story line is different and keeps you engaged. Loved this show since I was little and still obsessed
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Carrollton, TX

This show is one of my ultra favorite! I will never get tired. Its actually what interested me to want to persue law degree.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Atlanta, GA

This show is my guilty pleasure. No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I am still so intrigued to watch it again!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Chickamauga, GA

Absolutelylove love love this show. I'm one of the many people who knows the who t=word from word to the opening of the show
Candice W.
Candice W.

This show never gets old! I've been watching this since a little girl at grandma's house! Real life situations with results!
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
Enumclaw, WA

my favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!! I love SVU I watch it religiously ive always wanted to be just like Olivia, top 2 favorite show
Christa F.
Christa F.

Awesome show that continues to stay relevant and powerful throughout the years. Never gets old and is always great to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?