Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Christa F.
Christa F.

Awesome show that continues to stay relevant and powerful throughout the years. Never gets old and is always great to watch.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Portsmouth, OH

One of my favorite shows. I watch this daily. Very good actors. Mariska hargitay is outstanding. Not like anyone other show.
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
Enumclaw, WA

my favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!! I love SVU I watch it religiously ive always wanted to be just like Olivia, top 2 favorite show
Really great show, very realistic. Can be sad sometimes. Talks about intense, grown up topics. Not recommended for children.
Destiney S.
Destiney S.

This show is great if you like mysteries and solving problems it's great for adults wouldn't really recommend for young kids
Keola P.
Keola P.

Very good show, life like situations although isn't real stories very good for watching if you like mystery and crime shows.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I've watched from the beginning. I miss Stanley's presence on the show, but Olivia is doing well holding it down on her own.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL

The characters are amazing. They really make the show so great. I could watch this show anytime and I would be fine with it.
Itselly D.
Itselly D.
Stafford, VA

My favorite show of all time. I can't wait to get home and watch it. I'm currently trying to catch up and watch it on order.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.

Another great show that I am beyond grateful that the network has not cancelled. The characters and storyline are excellent.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now