Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

Law and order SVU has been around for so long! And the episodes just keep getting better! I really like this show. I find that they actually show similar cases as cases that have happened in real life! It is sad also because it's about serious criminal cases. It is entertaining to watch them find the criminals!
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Woodbridge, VA

One of my favorite shows. Ever since Stabler left I feel like the dynamic isn't the same, but still a great cast and show. Benson and Tuttuola will always have great screen time together. Wish they would follow up on old cases from the first seasons, one in particular that they were never able to catch the guy.
Berenis N.
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love the show I can't miss the show of love it love it love the victims it's really interesting happens to other people whoever created this TV show I give it proper awesome you guys have succeeded a lot of shows and you guys show what could happen to people with the old makes a woman that you're protected good
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN

This is one of my all time favorite shows. Not even just newer episodes, but the older ones as well. It is a show that you can totally binge watch when the marathons run on tbs! I will say, too, that it is a showy that once you get sucked into a new episode, you have to watch to the end to see the crime solved!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.

Law and Order is my favorite TV show it shows current horrific scenes but it's very interesting to see the stories of other people and it gives another career option if you are looking for a career to study if you are a student like me and it gives us a sense of other people's lives and things they went through
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY

Law & Order SVU is a great show ! I love all the storylines especially that they take headlines from today news. A lot of shows try to copy it but this is the original ! The acting is great and it's been going on for years and years so that tells you it has a great following. You can't go wrong watching this !
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Tampa, FL

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love the mystery behind each episode and trying to figure out the suspects. Normally I don't like re-watching episodes of other series but I still find myself captivated during episodes I've already seen. Olivia Benson is also an inspiring character that I enjoy watching.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.

I love this show my favorite characters where Elliot and Olivia but Elliot left the show so now it Olivia and Ice tea ,they are amazing actors I had laugh and cried with this show it's similar to other shows but SVU Is a must watch show because some of there stories are based in things that happen in real life
Carrera G.
Carrera G.
Baton Rouge, LA

I grew up on this show and I still love it. It opens your eyes up too things that could possibly happen. It grasp your full attention and keeps your eyes attached to the screen. my favorite episode is when Olivia found a girl that was kidnapped and fought the man who kidnapped her. This is an all time favorite
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, OH

I watched this series when I first started college. It's part of the reason I have a procrastination problem! I wish Elliot was back but I like the direction that the show is going in. I can't wait for the next season. Love Olivia benson and all of my friends do too. I'm humming the theme song as I write this!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now