Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I really like this series because it looks very real actors are excellent characters are interesting and the plot keeps you in suspense always love when they say the day of the event makes it seem more real
I sometimes see the episode because I like several times as if he were seeing it for the first time
Katherine W.
Katherine W.

Oh come on, a classic. The best episodes are Witt Meloni and Hargitay so I admit I haven't been on top of the new episodes. But if there's ever a marathon on tv, try it out. They'll probably be playing the older episodes, and one episode will turn into 7 that you've watched. Not the best TV but addicting.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Bound Brook, NJ

This show is so amazing. Everything seems so real. The actors are amazing, no matter the age. Every episode is different and they all tie together. Kind of similar to criminal minds in the way that find rapists and murderers, but it's also very different, in a good way. Definitely would recommend watching
Emily M.
Emily M.
St Petersburg, FL

Law and Order SVU always leaves you on the edge of your seat. It is so great because you don't have to keep up with it to understand what is going on. It's always a different story that keeps you interested. The acting is not always remarkable but the plot often thickens making up for the sub par talent.
Vashea S.
Vashea S.
Paterson, NJ

This is probably one of the most addictive shows in the world. It is so intriguing and they do an amazing job with making each epiaode unique and interesting. No two episodes are the same. You learn a lot about the justice system. They've made this show dramatic enough to not become cheesy. Awesome show!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI

One of my favorite shows of all time! The introduction is so memorable and I hear it all the time! The acting is impeccable and the stories can be heartbreaking but most of the solutions are awesome. There are so many seasons and it makes me really happy because there is so much binge watching to be had!
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ

Amazing amazing show! I can't say enough about it. I have been watching it for years. I always watch there marathons when they give it during the weekends. I get hooked. I like the fact that a lot of there stories are based on some events that actually occurred but of course with some twists added to it.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Lincoln, NE

OMG I never realized how much I liked this show. I used to always skip over it, but one day I got so bored that I decided to watch it and I have been hooked ever since. I literally would watch it all night on Hulu after I got off work. I wish Elliott would come back though, it's not the same without him!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA

Law and order SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on tv. I've seen every episode at least twice and still watch the new episodes as they air. The acting is great and the actors are funny but get their stories across and they are relatable. I love this show and will watch until they decide to end it.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

Out of all the Law & Order franchises this is hands down my favorite! How did I even get into it? I couldn't remember if you held a gun to my head haha but it's great! The story lines are ripped from the headlines and the acting is emmy worthy every episode. The guest stars they get are drool worthy too!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now