BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. Literally my sister and I will binge watch this shows. They are so interesting and good. I get so into the show I forget my priorities and watch three episodes. I have to leave he room before another one starts or I won't be able to leave the tv. Amazing show, I hope it won't ever end.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL
A great everyday show. Especially great if you love the crime style shows. This show is more comparable to criminal minds plus some law aspect than it is all court cases. It shelves how the police force solves difficult crimes and then follows through the to the trial aspect. Is definitely a must watch.
Khalila G.
Khalila G.
Meridian, MS
if you love crime shows this is the one to watch. ive been watching this show since i was 13 years of age. my favorite scene is when benson one of the main characters adopted a son. i be on the edge of my seat watching this show you never know what is going to happen next and i love that about the show.
Chanelle J.
Chanelle J.
Kansas City, MO
Pop Culture Expert
No shame, I have watched every single episode of Law and Order SVU. And even though i have, I still love watching re-runs when I catch them!! The actors are incredible, the drama intense, and the plot lines always current. content can get rough at times, so i wouldn't advise for children, but I love it.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Pop Culture Expert
This television show is truly inspiring. Ive been watching for years. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Benson) has a charity called the Joyful Heart Foundation which assist in helping survivors of sexual assault recover from their trauma. The show and the actors who are on it, are one of a kind. Must watch!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Olathe, KS
I love Law & Order SVU, it doesn't matter if it's a new episode or a rerun that I've already seen a million times I will watch it again before I choose to watch anything else. There are not many famous people I'd like to meet but the cast of Law & Order SVU I would give anything to meet. You guys rock.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
Pop Culture Expert
I am very addicted to this show; my eyes are glued to the TV when this comes on. It is similar to Criminal Minds and CSI but on a whole 'nother level. There is good acting that comes within the cast. It is very difficult to pick out a favorite scene that's how good it is. I suggest you watch this show.
Katy K.
Katy K.
Ridgewood, NY
Who doesn't love this show? Ultimate guilty pleasure for 17+ seasons. You can always find old episodes on at least one cable channel midday. Watch in order of all out of whack, it doesn't matter because the acting and the repetition of basically the same story over and over will draw you in every time.
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
Pop Culture Expert
This show has always portrayed real stories from NY but changes names and story line outcomes. I love the acting of each character, Benson and Stabler (when he was on the show) are my favorite. I also love Ice T on the show. The show is a classic and a definite must watch show if you like crime dramas.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love law & order: svu! I have watched every single episode and I am a big fan of Olivia and stabler! I was sad to see stabler leave the show but Olivia is still my favorite! The show always keeps you on your toes and the ending is never who you think it is gonna be! It is a great television thriller!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?