Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL
#1 all time favorite show. I started watching this show back in high school and realized I had to go back all the way to the beginning since I was so interested. I love the acting it is definitely amazing. I watch this with friends and we love to talk about this show. I cannot wait till the next season.
Charissa T.
Charissa T.
Shreveport, LA
I really love this show. Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. I think I've seen almost every episode of this show and it will have you hooked. The show makes you want to go into the criminal justice field. I would recommend people to watch this show if they're looking for a good show to watch.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL
A great everyday show. Especially great if you love the crime style shows. This show is more comparable to criminal minds plus some law aspect than it is all court cases. It shelves how the police force solves difficult crimes and then follows through the to the trial aspect. Is definitely a must watch.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX
I super love this show. Deals with real time stories and situations that are really doing on in this world. Sad but true. Actors are all great. They are part of why I kept/keep watching. Highly recommend for someone who isn't afraid to watch a show about violence, etc. but can help to make a difference.
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
This show has always portrayed real stories from NY but changes names and story line outcomes. I love the acting of each character, Benson and Stabler (when he was on the show) are my favorite. I also love Ice T on the show. The show is a classic and a definite must watch show if you like crime dramas.
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
I think that is a cool serie where you can see all the problems that maybe we cant see in the society, so we can think about it . The serie have good actors . I just don't have a favorite scene cause all the episodes are incredible. Now I don't have a lot of time to watch it , but maybe in the vacations.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was younger and I still watch it to this day. I do not always get to watch it when it first comes on, I may have to watch it on Hulu or DVR but I still like to watch it as often as I can. Probably one of the only shows I have watched for as long as I have.
Katy K.
Katy K.
Ridgewood, NY
Who doesn't love this show? Ultimate guilty pleasure for 17+ seasons. You can always find old episodes on at least one cable channel midday. Watch in order of all out of whack, it doesn't matter because the acting and the repetition of basically the same story over and over will draw you in every time.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
I am very addicted to this show; my eyes are glued to the TV when this comes on. It is similar to Criminal Minds and CSI but on a whole 'nother level. There is good acting that comes within the cast. It is very difficult to pick out a favorite scene that's how good it is. I suggest you watch this show.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
This television show is truly inspiring. Ive been watching for years. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Benson) has a charity called the Joyful Heart Foundation which assist in helping survivors of sexual assault recover from their trauma. The show and the actors who are on it, are one of a kind. Must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?