BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Natalie S.
I love Law and Order. Every episode always has such an interesting story line. I am studying to become a Forensic Psychologist and have been watching Law and Order since I was probably twelve years old and I just find it extremely fascinating. If you are into solving crimes/ mysteries I would recommend this show!
Taylor J.
The best show ever! I love when marathons come on the TV. Olivia Benson is my inspiration. She is a hero and an amazing detective. I went to college to get my degree in Criminal Justice so that I can make a difference in the criminal justice system. This show relates to real life stories and shines light on major issues.
Suzanne D.
Melbourne, VIC
Picked this show up during my civics class my junior year of highschool, started with low expectations, but was hooked before the episode was over. My FAVORITE character of course is none other than Ms. Olivia Benson she just such a strong lead and almost makes me wanna study criminal justice every once in a while.
Kelcie H.
Nashville, TN
Team Benson and Stabler!!!!!!! By far my favorite go-to rerun show. There's a billion episodes so sometimes it's likely to find an old episode you've never seen before. You don't have to watch them in chronological order to be able to follow along which makes it easier to choose when spending an hour watching tv.
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
This show has been going on forever but they ALWAYS find a way to keep it fresh. I love how hard-hitting these cases are, it's so insane to see how crazy people can be, but it gives such a sense of relief that there are real-life heroes out there defending these cases. I adore the show and the acting is impeccable.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
Best show on cable tv. I've always watched law and order since I was a kid, and got into svu in high school. I was so sad when Eliot left but at least Ice-T is still on the show. There's truly not an episode that I didn't enjoy with this show. But I do recommend watching the seasons in order instead of re-runs on tv
Bruschenka J.
I have been watching SVU since forever ago. Some of the original actors have changed, a few of the seasons are hard to adjust because of the new faces but where they are in the series is just as good as when they started. Amazing acting. You will see familiar faces from your favorite shows make a quick stop at SVU.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I am OBSESSED with this show. I grew up watching it, I watched in through high school and I have continued watching in college. I like that the episodes reflect current events, and I love that the show grows with the times. Although it is nothing at all like what real-world policing is, its interesting to watch.
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
I have been in love with this show from the very first episode forever ago. I love any scene that has Olivia in it. It may seem similar to other shows, but I would rather watch this show because I love the actors as if they were my own family. It is a must watch anytime it is on, no matter if it is a repeat or not.
Wanda J.
Altoona, PA
I love this show its so engaging and Mr.Wolf is a genius. The cast writing and scenarios are so real and engaging. I can watch every single episode and learn something different. My favorite scene is when a boy who dressed in girls clothing was attacked and he forgave his attacker but he died and they sent the boy to jail anyway. This show is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?