Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA

This show is a mini thriller in each show. Keeps you on the edge of the seat trying to figure out who did what. Some of these stories make yup think and want to be more alert because these stories happen to women and I'm sure men too in the real world. This show is great and I wish stabler still was in it.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

I've watched this show for years and love it. I do deal with anxiety so sometimes shows like this can escalate it, but if I watch it occasionally, I'm fine. It is definitely not for those who have been through any sort of sexual violence in their life, due to the nature of the show, but overall, it's good.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH

I have seen every episode of Law and Order SVU. This has been the longest show I've ever watched and I love the story lines that follow the current news in the USA. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and she makes the show what is it! I'm so happy she is now also directing some of the shows! Must see!
Katherine W.
Katherine W.

Oh come on, a classic. The best episodes are Witt Meloni and Hargitay so I admit I haven't been on top of the new episodes. But if there's ever a marathon on tv, try it out. They'll probably be playing the older episodes, and one episode will turn into 7 that you've watched. Not the best TV but addicting.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Marion, SD

This is my absolute favorite show. I just started watching it a couple months ago, and now I can't stop! To be honest, I'm watching it right now! Every episode is so different and it keeps you hooked from beginning to end. I could watch this show all day! I would definitely recommend this show to anybody!
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Fort Wayne, IN

I know this show has been on forever but it is still one of my favorites! I am so excited for the new season to start and I also think that whenever they have done character changes they have been true to the svu theme as far as excellent actors! I even have my teenage daughters binge watching on Netflix!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bedminster, NJ

I feel like the best word to describe law and order svu is: addicting. And when TBS has law and order marathons? Forget it; I'm on the couch all day. I'm practically Benson's sidekick because I've been with her since season 1. It hasn't been the same since Detective Stabler left though. He was my man.
Shariesse N.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM

I love watching these on Hulu. I liked the ones with Stabler better. He seemed to have "meshed" will with Olivia Bensen, better than her new partner. I wish they would bring him back. After watching these, I feel that I am not as naive about the world as I once was. I tend to keep a better eye on my kids.
Gladys D.
Gladys D.

Amazing show! I started watching this a while after it first came out.Its been wonderful to see how characters develop and to see many events very realistically portrayed instead of being WAY TOO dramatized.Later on in the seasons though, it's gets a little tiring.Overall, a great show worth checking out!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I really like this series because it looks very real actors are excellent characters are interesting and the plot keeps you in suspense always love when they say the day of the event makes it seem more real
I sometimes see the episode because I like several times as if he were seeing it for the first time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now