Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA

I could binge watch this show. It is so good. There are tons of twists and turns. I never know what is going to happen next.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Owensboro

I could watch this for hours straight it's so interesting I absolutely love it so much this is probably my most watched show
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.

Bests show ever, such an important topic that I'm glad is getting a huge spotlight. Great actors and actresses, great plots.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Atlanta, GA

This show is my guilty pleasure. No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I am still so intrigued to watch it again!
Jovanna m.
Jovanna m.
Orlando, FL

This is amazing show I love all the actions and different story lines that they bring to the plate this show can be touching
Megan B.
Megan B.
New Market, AL

I have watched every episode several times. Love the new season and all the new people. I miss staybeller and captain cragen
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Hamilton

One of my favorite TV shows! I have seen every single episode and absolutely love it. The characters, scenarios, everything.
Mikyla S.
Mikyla S.
Endicott, NY

Omg I could go on and on about this show. It's AMAZING!!!!! Amazing actors , great acting. I've never watched a show better.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Very captivating show. The story lines leave you on the edge of your seat. The actors are great. Different then other shows.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Lumberton, NC

I watch it every day and its on my DVR to record me and my husband watch it faithfully including the marathons and re-runs .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now