Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, IL

I love this show it is amazing I watch it every time there is a new episode I have watched every season the actors are amazing
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL

The characters are amazing. They really make the show so great. I could watch this show anytime and I would be fine with it.
Christa F.
Christa F.

Awesome show that continues to stay relevant and powerful throughout the years. Never gets old and is always great to watch.
Kara E.
Kara E.
Corpus Christi, TX

Law and order is such an interesting show. You can learn so much about a lot and home to solve a crime by watching this show
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA

This is one of my favorite TV shows, my other favorite however would be CSI, love the cast and the way they carry their show
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA

Hell yes ! This is my show ! If you are into mystery or anything to do with solving cases you should definitely watch this !
Anaid D.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI

awesome show I lobe the cast and crew and the writers. They always have good story lines and the time it's on tv is nice too
Dahlia R.
Dahlia R.
San Diego, CA

Totally love this show, I have watched almost all the episodes and I could definitely go back and watch them all over again.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

My all time favorite show. Love every single episode, I can watch reruns over and over and over again and it never gets old.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA

Is a very good series though it is sad and heartbreaking at times it keeps you very interested with the reality that goes on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now