Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Byron Center, MI

Awesome show! I love watching every case unfold and the acting is always great! Love the dramatic flares and the sensitive times too
Karla B.
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC

Excellent way to kill an entire day. Consistently good writing with great cast throughout the entire series. Hope it keeps on going!
Love it very entertaining teaches you about a lot of things and has all kind if drama and situations goin on it just so good to watch
Julia F.
Julia F.
Troy, NY

This show is great. It always has a new plot and is always interesting to watch. I've watched almost everyone that's how good it is.
Kaiti C.
Kaiti C.
Cleveland, TN

I LOVE this show! I can seriously binge watch it all day. The characters are great and the story lines are always pretty interesting
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY

So addicted to this show. Mariska is fantastic. I like how you can watch an episode alone, you don't have to watch them in sequence.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Mcallen, TX

Very intresting show i love this i really enjoy watching all their epusodes this show will keep you watching it from start to ending
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.

This show is so addicting! I love this show! Keeps me coming back for more! Great show! I binge watch this show over and over again!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Richmond, VA

Beat show hands down! I can sit and watch this show all day long! If they ever cancel this show I really don't know what I would do!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Johnson City, NY

Great television show. Despite seeing so many of the episodes, it is always something I can have on the TV and still be entertained.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now