Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Raven I.
Raven I.
I love crime shows. I love them all. Thu are so great and I absolutely love this one. They are so intriguing and just great
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX
I love this show. I grew up with Law and Order Special Victims Unit, and it's much more accessible because it's on Netflix.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lexington, NC
Been on forever and I still watch USA for the reruns why has it been this successful because it's Law & Order that's why...
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Elliot Stabler is a demi God.

This show would, and is pointless without him. The rest of the show is OK, but not great now.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Traditional series we see my husband and I never stop watching it always looked for new episodes and reruns View excellent.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Coral Springs, FL
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've always preferred to watch this one over all the other most intriguing to me and I love the different cases that happen
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ
This show too is a classic and one of it's kind. I can watch this show for hours and hours. The actors have great chemistry
Lily D.
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
Binge watch this. Love it. Finished 5 seasons so far. There's so many it never gets old. There's always something to watch.
Curesa A.
Curesa A.
This show is awesome. My grandma would play this every evening. I didn't appreciate as a kid, but I appreciate it more now.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Very good show i like that stories are retold from real live and it's amazing to see all the things that can happen in life
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?