Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

I have watched this show for many years and will never get sick of it. The drama, the action, the excitement are all amazing!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Prairie, TX

I have watched every season and am never disappointed in this shows content. The characters are gripping. I can't get enough.
Maria Eugenia C.
Maria Eugenia C.

This show stops getting intersting when they got such a freakin cases and the caracthers are not being truth as they us to be
DeArryka W.
DeArryka W.
Belleville, IL

Ways keeps me on my toes and the storyline is always good. I do miss Detective Stabler though. It's not the same without him.
Aryssa V.
Aryssa V.
Cambridge, OH

This I would have to say is my favorite show of all time. If you're in to crime and mystery you will love this show for sure!
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL

I'm always intrigued by investigative shows and this one heaps my attention even I like trying to figure out who the perp is.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD

THIS IS ALSO MY OTHER FAVORITE SHOW!! It gets me so hooked on it and I want to see more and more. It's just a very good show.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Monroe, LA

Love love love this show l... seems so real and it is also I great teacher pets upgrade know what to do in certain situations
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Stockton, CA

A drama if you have ever wanted one. Very real feeling and tugs at the heart strings. Actors are great and cases are detailed
Ashton E.
Ashton E.
Adger, AL

Literally my favorite show of all time! Olivia is the best! Definitely too graphic for children and maybe even some teenagers
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?