Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Richmond, VA

Beat show hands down! I can sit and watch this show all day long! If they ever cancel this show I really don't know what I would do!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC

I love this show. Mariska Hargitay is amazing. I fond myself feeling the emotions of the characters , I have cried. Great great show
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME

Love Law and Order have been a fan for years. I love how their show is so true to life. it is exciting and keep me very entertained.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Richmond, VA

I don't watch nothing else this is my favorite show , I can watch the same one over and over and still wouldn't be tried of the show
Love it very entertaining teaches you about a lot of things and has all kind if drama and situations goin on it just so good to watch
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Fresno, CA

So Stuck On The Series I Even Started All The Way Back From Season 1 Until Now.
I Even Like All The New Characters Especially Omaro!
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Schenectady, NY

The best brand of law and order. The best actors and the best story lines. They give us many tear jerkers but over alk a great show.
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.

It has been my favorite show since I can remember. Benson and Stabler were the best and Ice T of course. The originals were the best
Shak S.
Shak S.
Cameron, NC

Very good show,has a lot of suspense and gives you a point of view from the detectives side and gives you a look into the real world
Kirstin G.
Kirstin G.
Crown Point , IN

I love how they squeeze in real life events and dramatize it. I love all with Olivia Benson and wish her old partner was back there.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now