Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY

Best crime show ever!! When I'm bored at home I just open the tv and it always on keep me entertained to the end of the day!
Melanie Q.
Melanie Q.
Bronx, NY

Ive been watching this show since the very first season. I love how they take an actual story and turn it into a story line.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Chickamauga, GA

Absolutelylove love love this show. I'm one of the many people who knows the who t=word from word to the opening of the show
helen S.
helen S.
Kingdom City, MO

I have been a fan of all the law and order spin offs. I have watched them all. Love the topics they use for their storyline.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
East Hartford, CT

One of my favorite shows. I've probably watched every episode at least 5 times. I'm very excited for the new season to begin
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Albany, NY

I am a fan of the show! Can't get enough of the series. The acting is pretty good and the stories always keep me on my feet.
Dayna E.
Dayna E.
Lake Worth, FL

I'm being watching this program for years I love the fact they try to bring real situations and the solution to the audience
Candice W.
Candice W.

This show never gets old! I've been watching this since a little girl at grandma's house! Real life situations with results!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Bloomington, IN

One of my favorite shows ever- Great storylines and they do a good job keeping up with current trends and issues in society.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Lumberton, NC

I watch it every day and its on my DVR to record me and my husband watch it faithfully including the marathons and re-runs .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now