Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI

Love it. Was surprised to learn that the episodes have a real story behind them they aren't just different crimes every time
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA

This is one of my favorite TV shows, my other favorite however would be CSI, love the cast and the way they carry their show
I F.
I F.

One of the most entertaining shows ever! It doesn't matter how old or new the episode is, if it's on the TV I'm watching it.
Amaya P.
Amaya P.
Derry, NH

Favorite show and every story line is different and keeps you engaged. Loved this show since I was little and still obsessed
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Chickamauga, GA

Absolutelylove love love this show. I'm one of the many people who knows the who t=word from word to the opening of the show
Anaid D.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI

awesome show I lobe the cast and crew and the writers. They always have good story lines and the time it's on tv is nice too
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Plant City, FL

Who doesnt love law and order?????? I've been watching this since I was kid. My grandma loved this show and so does my Aunt.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

My all time favorite show. Love every single episode, I can watch reruns over and over and over again and it never gets old.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL

My favorite show. I love that you can watch any episode and know what's going on, you don't have to keep up with the series.
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
Enumclaw, WA

my favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!! I love SVU I watch it religiously ive always wanted to be just like Olivia, top 2 favorite show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now