Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Phoenix, AZ

This is.one my favorite series on television. I've watched practically every episode that they have on television. Its a great show.
Karla B.
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC

Excellent way to kill an entire day. Consistently good writing with great cast throughout the entire series. Hope it keeps on going!
Heather A.
Heather A.

Always amazing suspense episodes, I could watch this show none stop!! Great TV Series and I would definitely give it the thumbs up!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH

Love watching Law dn Order SVU, makes you think about what is happening out in the world and how to get help and protect our selves.
Malak B.
Malak B.
Chesterfield, MO

This is my all time favorite series! I love it because it is the most realistic crime drama on tv and reflects real life situations.
Marielle G.
Marielle G.
Newington, CT

This show is my guilty pleasure I could watch multiple episodes in a day without even realizing it. Very suspenseful and intriguing.
kylie m.
kylie m.

i wanted to go into law for a bit and this show made me feel like i new law so well, it also helped me through high school law class
Zakiya C.
Zakiya C.
Compton, CA

One of the best shows ever on TV. Kind of sick to love a show about "special victims" but the acting is great and the plots are too!
Marisela S.
Marisela S.

So interesting and entertaining. Love the SUV marathon, I'm hooked all day. My favorite show by far. This is my Sunday funday treat.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Richmond, VA

Beat show hands down! I can sit and watch this show all day long! If they ever cancel this show I really don't know what I would do!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now