Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Precious G.
Precious G.
Cicero, IL

Love, love, love this show!!! I can't seem to get enough of this show. I love the characters and the way the episodes unfold.
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Elkhorn, NE

Powerful storylines and compelling drama. I love Mariska Hargitay's dedication to sexual assault victims on and off the show!
Maygen M.
Maygen M.

Watch this everyday. I love Olivia benson is mine and everyone's favorite face in that show. I hope they continue to make it.
Aryssa V.
Aryssa V.
Cambridge, OH

This I would have to say is my favorite show of all time. If you're in to crime and mystery you will love this show for sure!
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA

One of my favorite shows ever. I would recommend everyone to watch this. Every episode is always good and keeps my attention.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Beckley, WV

Good show...lots and lots of episodes... even the reruns are good.... and hey you can always find a rerun on the TV to watch.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.

One of favorite shows of all time . Got watch it back to back on Netflix. Never gets old no matter how many times I watch it!
Pam L.
Pam L.
Jacksonville, FL

Like the law and order shows is a lot more real than all the other shows that come on that are all a big joke and all so fake
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL

I started watching this show when I was about 16, I absolutely love it. The episodes are great and the acting is really good.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Orlando , Fl

One of the best shows out there! i could spend all day watching and i totally have! take time and watch it from the beginning
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now