10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is very interesting and can kind of relate to itm it is a nail biter and very informative as well as entertaining
Traditional series we see my husband and I never stop watching it always looked for new episodes and reruns View excellent.
Been on forever and I still watch USA for the reruns why has it been this successful because it's Law & Order that's why...
Binge watch this. Love it. Finished 5 seasons so far. There's so many it never gets old. There's always something to watch.
Oliver is the best she gets her feelings involved but she always find a way. As well dies Stabler. He is simply aggressive.
I've always preferred to watch this one over all the other most intriguing to me and I love the different cases that happen
This show too is a classic and one of it's kind. I can watch this show for hours and hours. The actors have great chemistry
I've watched this show for years!! It's addicting and one of my favorites! I love this show and catch it every time I can!!
Great series if you enjoy crime shows. You will fall in love with the characters and the plots are amazing and suspenseful!
Keeps u on ur toes very informative and an overall great watch. I enjoy watch it late at night and as result I binge watch.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos