Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI

I love this show . My favorite crime show. But what I love the most is how they help people and solve crimes and fight for the truth
Kari H.
Kari H.
Longview, WA

Very emotional. Brings you right into the story. The plot is well written. Sometimes it's redundant. Same story different characters
Julia F.
Julia F.
Troy, NY

This show is great. It always has a new plot and is always interesting to watch. I've watched almost everyone that's how good it is.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA

Fantastic show! Ice-T as a serious actor, who would have thought. This show treats victims of sexual crimes with the utmost respect.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.

THE BEST SHOW EVER! No matter how many times I watch it, i never get tired of it! So captivating. Keeps you on the edge of your seat
I love this pogram since I was a child,. Is so interesting and the actors are phenomenal, the main female character is my favourite.
Deandra B.
Deandra B.

This show is great to watch if you like to learn about crime and drama. It's really interesting, the topics that they come out with.
Whittney C.
Whittney C.
Jacksonville, NC

One of my ALL TIME favorite shows. Watch all the new ones and the re-runs. I could watch a marathon of this show any day of the week
Sativa B.
Sativa B.

All time fav show. Leaves you on your feet especially with the new seasons. Great for anyone whole loves suspense and criminal shows
Adisa A.
Adisa A.
Dacula, GA

My favorite of all, I have watched every episode for the past 15 years and still watch the same shows all over and I dont get bored.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now