Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Rogers, AR
one of my favorite shows of all time! I just watched all 17 seasons on Hulu and cant wait for the next episode to come out!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
somerset, KY
Best crime show ever. i lvoe stabler and benson and was so sad to see him go. but its still the best crime show without him
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
One of my husband and my favorite TV shows. We haven't missed an episode ever and we always look forward to the new season!
Julianne H.
Julianne H.
This is one of my favorite shows on television and has been for a long time. Detective Benson is a great female role model.
Frances F.
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA
When a marathon of SVU is playing I find it impossible not to just watch one episode after another. Great cast and stories.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Favorite show of all time! I love the stories and the cast. There is never a boring episode and the marathons are the best.
Liane E.
Liane E.
Brooklyn, NY
Sept. 20, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The classic! Everything I know about NYC I've learned from this show. Okay, kidding! It's forever my favourite crime drama.
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
All of the law and order shows are amazing but I always liked svu the most. I think it was more interesting than the others
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Warr Acres, OK
Love the stories and all the drama that unfolds in the show just when you thought you knew what was going on Plot twist!!!!
Ronette G.
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Each show has a meaning and a point
. love watching this show.. and pray for the true stories of the people behind the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?