Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erin R.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY

I am addicted to crime shows and this is one of my absolute faves. Happy that Det. Benson's face is still on the screen. :-)
Leeza P.
Leeza P.

Favorite show ever and I don't have anything bad to say about it I've watched this since I was young and I'll always love it
Candice W.
Candice W.

This show never gets old! I've been watching this since a little girl at grandma's house! Real life situations with results!
Dolly M.
Dolly M.

Another great show that I am beyond grateful that the network has not cancelled. The characters and storyline are excellent.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA

This is one of my favorite TV shows, my other favorite however would be CSI, love the cast and the way they carry their show
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA

The best Law & Order. It's not very repeating and always leaves you wanting to know more even after the episode is finished.
Anaid D.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI

awesome show I lobe the cast and crew and the writers. They always have good story lines and the time it's on tv is nice too
Esther I.
Esther I.

Best show ever. Have watched this show loyally !! The characters are great and the story lines and twist get me every time .
Amaya P.
Amaya P.
Derry, NH

Favorite show and every story line is different and keeps you engaged. Loved this show since I was little and still obsessed
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Very captivating show. The story lines leave you on the edge of your seat. The actors are great. Different then other shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now