Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY

All time favorite show. So many seasons and episodes to get lost in ! I love all of the actors. I watch this show every day !
Manda B.
Manda B.

My absolute favorite show! I got hooked on it in college watching it in between classes and I've been watching it ever since!
Kassondra F.
Kassondra F.
Tacoma, WA

I love the binge watch this show late at night when I can't sleep. Almost all the episodes keep me guessing what is going on!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Brandon, MS

I honestly don't know that many people who don't like this show. It's just so gripping! I could literally watch it for hours.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.

I love the story lines. Sometime they have real life stories but flip it so that its no so noticeable. Great cast and acting.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, IL

I love this show it is amazing I watch it every time there is a new episode I have watched every season the actors are amazing
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Houston , Tx

I really love this show but so many episodes later I kinda of lost interest like it's still pretty good but it's not the same
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Fort Mc Coy, FL

Amazing show has lasted for so many seasons. And still going strong no matter who leaves or joins the show its still amazing.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Modesto, CA

Love this show one of my favorites! I've probably watched about every show! Kind of reminds me of Criminal minds! It awesome!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Was good in the begining but slowly got predictable and reptative as time went on to the point you know how it's going to end
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now