Add a Photo

Photos (23)
manfia z.
manfia z.
Amherst, Ny

One of the best shows ever. Very engaging and interesting. I love Olivia Benson's character. She is a great role model for any girl.
Heather A.
Heather A.

Always amazing suspense episodes, I could watch this show none stop!! Great TV Series and I would definitely give it the thumbs up!!
Allie W.
Allie W.
Marion, NC

I have enjoyed watching this show for many years. Easy to pickup and come back to as you wouldn't be lost if you missed a few shows.
Kari H.
Kari H.
Longview, WA

Very emotional. Brings you right into the story. The plot is well written. Sometimes it's redundant. Same story different characters
Katia K.
Katia K.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Sometimes this show is a bit boring but overall.. love this show! the plot twists are insane and I love it. watch law and order svu!
Haley D.
Haley D.

This show is the most interesting show ever. It has amazing plots, actors, and scenes. It's true one of a kind and highly addicting!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Windsor

I love that this show is still on and going strong! I'm not a huge law and order fan but I love svu! The only law and order I watch!
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA

Fantastic show! Ice-T as a serious actor, who would have thought. This show treats victims of sexual crimes with the utmost respect.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI

I love this show . My favorite crime show. But what I love the most is how they help people and solve crimes and fight for the truth
I love this pogram since I was a child,. Is so interesting and the actors are phenomenal, the main female character is my favourite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now