Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Was good in the begining but slowly got predictable and reptative as time went on to the point you know how it's going to end
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Houston , Tx

I really love this show but so many episodes later I kinda of lost interest like it's still pretty good but it's not the same
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
East Moline, IL

I've watched every single episode of this show!! My fav show. Me and my mom ha been watching it together for years and years!
Pam L.
Pam L.
Jacksonville, FL

Like the law and order shows is a lot more real than all the other shows that come on that are all a big joke and all so fake
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, IL

I love this show it is amazing I watch it every time there is a new episode I have watched every season the actors are amazing
Maria Eugenia C.
Maria Eugenia C.

This show stops getting intersting when they got such a freakin cases and the caracthers are not being truth as they us to be
DeArryka W.
DeArryka W.
Belleville, IL

Ways keeps me on my toes and the storyline is always good. I do miss Detective Stabler though. It's not the same without him.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Love this show such a classic wonderful acting. The only TV show I can honestly say I have seen every episode more than once.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Monroe, LA

Love love love this show l... seems so real and it is also I great teacher pets upgrade know what to do in certain situations
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Elkhorn, NE

Powerful storylines and compelling drama. I love Mariska Hargitay's dedication to sexual assault victims on and off the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now