Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bea E.
Bea E.
Seal Beach, CA

We have watched every SUV show since it first aired. Love it. Well written and acted.
Glad it was renewed for another season.
tasia K.
tasia K.
York, PA

I have been watching this show since it started! Never miss an episode! I love it! Olivia and Elliot are made for each other!
Britini S.
Britini S.

This is the only thing on in the middle of the night when we take breaks at night. Content can be harsh but it's a good show.
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA

Love all detective shows, and this is one is great. Very interesting plots and cool story lines and i really like the actors.
Idalmys D.
Idalmys D.
Newark, NJ

The best criminal inverse show. Will keep you engaged until the very end and most times you never suspect who actually did it
Dara W.
Dara W.
Long Beach, CA

I love this show! Every episode keeps you on the edge of your chair. Never a dull moment. Catch up on past seasons with Hulu!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I have been watching SVU for years. It never gets old! The plots and storylines keep getting better and better! Great actors!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

Every time I'm flipping through channels I always find this on TV and watch like 5 episodes and fall asleep love love love it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY

All time favorite show. So many seasons and episodes to get lost in ! I love all of the actors. I watch this show every day !
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA

I can not get enough of it. No matter how long it's on air, or if lucky enough to find on Netflix, I always want to see more!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now