Add a Photo

Photos (23)
JOSE F.
JOSE F.
Parlier, CA
This show is a great crime drama that focuses on the victims story and how it unravels to bring the perpetrators to justice.
Keola P.
Keola P.
Very good show, life like situations although isn't real stories very good for watching if you like mystery and crime shows.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
East Hartford, CT
One of my favorite shows. I've probably watched every episode at least 5 times. I'm very excited for the new season to begin
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Who doesn't love Law and Order: SVU? Seriously, if you haven't seen basically every episode, you're living your life wrong.
Brittni B.
Brittni B.
Lynn, MA
My obsession. It always gets me hooked on watching the entire episode. I have been watching faithfully for a very long time
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
I still love watching all the L&O shows. SVU is probably my favorite and I love the shows have lasted as long as they have.
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Amazing! I really can't say much else its a great show that has been on since I was a kid but never fails to be compelling.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palmetto, Fl
I have became addicted to this show ! It is very entertaining ! I could watch this all day and not get tired of it one bit!
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
ES UNA SERIE DE ORDEN POLICIACO QUE AYUDA A LAS PERSONAS EN CASOS CRIMINALES MUY RAROS PERO EXISTENTES EN LA VIDA COTIDIANA
Great show. All the actors and actresses are very talented. The show shows you how messed up the world and some people are.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?