Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Precious G.
Precious G.
Cicero, IL

Love, love, love this show!!! I can't seem to get enough of this show. I love the characters and the way the episodes unfold.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY

Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows. Each episode is a new case and always keeps me entertained and wanting more!
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL

I started watching this show when I was about 16, I absolutely love it. The episodes are great and the acting is really good.
Manda B.
Manda B.

My absolute favorite show! I got hooked on it in college watching it in between classes and I've been watching it ever since!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I have been watching SVU for years. It never gets old! The plots and storylines keep getting better and better! Great actors!
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Pine Knot, KY

I have watched every single season. No matter what character leaves I will always always keep watching! Its my favorite show!
bianca m.
bianca m.
Clearwater, FL

My favorite TV show I can watch this forever the old shows and the new shows. Always great action and you can relate to some.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Stockton, CA

A drama if you have ever wanted one. Very real feeling and tugs at the heart strings. Actors are great and cases are detailed
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY

All time favorite show. So many seasons and episodes to get lost in ! I love all of the actors. I watch this show every day !
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Fort Mc Coy, FL

Amazing show has lasted for so many seasons. And still going strong no matter who leaves or joins the show its still amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now