Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
juli C.
juli C.

Great tv show ! I love it , it's really interesting! Highly recommend this tv show if you are looking for something to watch!
bianca m.
bianca m.
Clearwater, FL

My favorite TV show I can watch this forever the old shows and the new shows. Always great action and you can relate to some.
Consuelo S.
Consuelo S.
Montgomery Village, MD

Amazing show I have watched every episode and still binge watch it with my husband at least once a month. Will never get old.
Manda B.
Manda B.

My absolute favorite show! I got hooked on it in college watching it in between classes and I've been watching it ever since!
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA

One of my favorite shows ever. I would recommend everyone to watch this. Every episode is always good and keeps my attention.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA

Every time these episodes come on new or old I am always drawn to them and get sucked in. Excellent series. I have it 5 stars
Bea E.
Bea E.
Seal Beach, CA

We have watched every SUV show since it first aired. Love it. Well written and acted.
Glad it was renewed for another season.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I have been watching SVU for years. It never gets old! The plots and storylines keep getting better and better! Great actors!
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Houma, LA

I love love love crime shows! This is one of my all time favorites. It gets so real some times I just can't pull myself away!
Angel L.
Angel L.

Just.. yes! Olivia Benson for the win! This show is so addicting and always has been. Honestly, they need to get her married!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?