Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Pasadena, TX

I love the show......very intresting story lines...good actors i love Olivia .....and what else do i write how long do i need to wrte
Tal K.
Tal K.

Excellent show. Especially the SVU series of Law and Order. I feel like I want to be a detective every time after watching this show.
Lexy t.
Lexy t.
Gilbert, Az

This show has been on for SO MANY YEARS and it is no wonder why. It is interesting and Detective Olivia Benson is such a tough chick!
kristi m.
kristi m.
Eagle Creek, OR

Great show. Good actors and actresses. Only watch it once and awhile but when I do I watch a few episodes back to back. check it out.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Concord , NH

I love this show. I love how it's different stories every time but also follows a couple characters lives. I like the different cases
david x.
david x.
Appleton, WI

I LOVE IT, it is such a great show, it keeps me on my feet when i see a new episodes i just can't stop watching more than 5 in a day.
Khandi R.
Khandi R.
Ashburn, GA

I love the show because it keeps you wondering and guessing to see what will happen next and to find out who really did it at the end
Perla R.
Perla R.

Just seened once but can't complain i liked it. Anyone who is into suspense and action. I really recommend to buy n see the episodes.
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , Ontario

I love, love, love Law and Order SVU. It always leaves me on the edge of my seat as I try to solve the cases as I watch each episode.
Shayleen S.
Shayleen S.
Petaluma, CA

Law and order is a great show that leaves you on your toes. its similar to CSI and other crime shows but it is the best one out there
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now