Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
DeSanee M.
DeSanee M.
Love this show. I watch it all the time. They have stories that will shock you. And have stories that will touch your heart.
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Hamilton
One of my favorite TV shows! I have seen every single episode and absolutely love it. The characters, scenarios, everything.
Shanjida R.
Shanjida R.
Anaheim, California
Oct. 8, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The show lost some of its suspense. I used to enjoy the older episodes a lot more. The storyline needs to have more variety.
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Providence, RI
This show isnlike days of our live. Gets better with every episode. And reruns never ever get old!! I don't ever want to end
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Very captivating show. The story lines leave you on the edge of your seat. The actors are great. Different then other shows.
Trinity R.
Trinity R.
Martinsburg, WV
Sept. 21, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my absolute favorite crime shows! It's touching and suspenseful. Love the characters and their character development.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
Oct. 4, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I could binge watch this show. It is so good. There are tons of twists and turns. I never know what is going to happen next.
Dayna E.
Dayna E.
Lake Worth, FL
I'm being watching this program for years I love the fact they try to bring real situations and the solution to the audience
Keola P.
Keola P.
Very good show, life like situations although isn't real stories very good for watching if you like mystery and crime shows.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Another great show that I am beyond grateful that the network has not cancelled. The characters and storyline are excellent.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?