10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my favorite shows. I've probably watched every episode at least 5 times. I'm very excited for the new season to begin
Totally love this show, I have watched almost all the episodes and I could definitely go back and watch them all over again.
great show to watch at night and eat pizza, i love the suspense in it but sometimes it's too much so I watch Grey's anatomy.
Very good show, life like situations although isn't real stories very good for watching if you like mystery and crime shows.
My favorite show. I love that you can watch any episode and know what's going on, you don't have to keep up with the series.
One of my favorite shows. I watch this daily. Very good actors. Mariska hargitay is outstanding. Not like anyone other show.
Bests show ever, such an important topic that I'm glad is getting a huge spotlight. Great actors and actresses, great plots.
One of my favorite TV shows! I have seen every single episode and absolutely love it. The characters, scenarios, everything.
Love to try to figure out who, what, when and why. The actors keep me into the show and the intensity keep you watching also
One of my favorite shows ever- Great storylines and they do a good job keeping up with current trends and issues in society.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos