Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

Every time I'm flipping through channels I always find this on TV and watch like 5 episodes and fall asleep love love love it
Maygen M.
Maygen M.

Watch this everyday. I love Olivia benson is mine and everyone's favorite face in that show. I hope they continue to make it.
Dara W.
Dara W.
Long Beach, CA

I love this show! Every episode keeps you on the edge of your chair. Never a dull moment. Catch up on past seasons with Hulu!
Raegan P.
Raegan P.
Phoenix, AZ

I LOVE THIS SHOW !!! Been watching this day one can't get enough of Olivia Benson! I wish they would bring back Elliot though
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA

I can not get enough of it. No matter how long it's on air, or if lucky enough to find on Netflix, I always want to see more!
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA

One of my favorite shows ever. I would recommend everyone to watch this. Every episode is always good and keeps my attention.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Beckley, WV

Good show...lots and lots of episodes... even the reruns are good.... and hey you can always find a rerun on the TV to watch.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL

I started watching this show when I was about 16, I absolutely love it. The episodes are great and the acting is really good.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Brandon, MS

I honestly don't know that many people who don't like this show. It's just so gripping! I could literally watch it for hours.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Culpeper, Va

Love this show the one complaint I have is just some of them seem like a bit of stretch from reality. Otherwise it's amazing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now