Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Britini S.
Britini S.

This is the only thing on in the middle of the night when we take breaks at night. Content can be harsh but it's a good show.
Raegan P.
Raegan P.
Phoenix, AZ

I LOVE THIS SHOW !!! Been watching this day one can't get enough of Olivia Benson! I wish they would bring back Elliot though
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Culpeper, Va

Love this show the one complaint I have is just some of them seem like a bit of stretch from reality. Otherwise it's amazing!
tasia K.
tasia K.
York, PA

I have been watching this show since it started! Never miss an episode! I love it! Olivia and Elliot are made for each other!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Dunn, NC

I have watched this from the beginning. I miss Stabler, but the new characters are still giving good story line performances.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN

I've always liked this show, it can be rather depressing and gruesome, but it's also eye opening. I love the actors, as well!
Selena R.
Selena R.
Miami, OK

My favorite Tv show ever. Keeps me interested. Love the characters and I feel like I learn small things about human behavior.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Houston , Tx

I really love this show but so many episodes later I kinda of lost interest like it's still pretty good but it's not the same
juli C.
juli C.

Great tv show ! I love it , it's really interesting! Highly recommend this tv show if you are looking for something to watch!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Odenville, AL

I love Law&Order SVU...this show keeps me in suspense and they offer a variety of cases that leaves me intruged and satisfied
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?