Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.

This is my show! I love it! Solving mysteries. Love the action and the suspense! Recommend to anyone who loves to watch crime scenes.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA

This is one of my favorite shows I just love trying to guess who did what and I love any thing where they have to find out who did it
Hellen M.
Hellen M.

Uma boa serie policial, onde tem um ar de misterio, ação. Uma historia de uma unidade especial que investiga casos de agressao sexual
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Saint Cloud, FL

This show is to die for it keeps you on your toes, it educates you in court knowledge, legal backgrounds, and even people mannerisms.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Antioch, CA

Oldie but goodie I personally prefer the original cast with stabler and benson ! They had a great chemistry and awesome story lines .
Demi S.
Demi S.
Miami

Love love love this show! Not much else to say about it except it has been around for so long now they must be doing something right.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA

Anything that has to do with crime interests me. I don't think it can ever get old. Always excites me to know the perp will be caught
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Concord , NH

I love this show. I love how it's different stories every time but also follows a couple characters lives. I like the different cases
Ana Elisa G.
Ana Elisa G.

I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw.
Shayleen S.
Shayleen S.
Petaluma, CA

Law and order is a great show that leaves you on your toes. its similar to CSI and other crime shows but it is the best one out there
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now