Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Edmond, OK

Has gotten worse over the last years. Still really good and does teach you things. It really opens your eyes to the world around you.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA

Anything that has to do with crime interests me. I don't think it can ever get old. Always excites me to know the perp will be caught
debbie h.
debbie h.
Phoenix, AZ

i enjoy watching law and order. I like Olivia. It is close to real life facts. I think they ned to focus more on olivia than elliott.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Pasadena, TX

I love the show......very intresting story lines...good actors i love Olivia .....and what else do i write how long do i need to wrte
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brampton, Ontario

This is a very good show. I enjoy watching it. I don't have alot to say beside it's a good show however I don't watch it all the time
Khandi R.
Khandi R.
Ashburn, GA

I love the show because it keeps you wondering and guessing to see what will happen next and to find out who really did it at the end
Dakota G.
Dakota G.

SVU has been on of my favorite shows for going on 10 years! The cast has been wonderful and there is always a new case to figure out!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL

Love this show! Akways keep you on your toes! i miss Elliott and Olivia tho. Not the same without them. But great to see the re-runs.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Saint Cloud, FL

This show is to die for it keeps you on your toes, it educates you in court knowledge, legal backgrounds, and even people mannerisms.
Kaya A.
Kaya A.

Very intense eye opening show. it makes you realize how scary the world can be. it just makes you think a little bit more about life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now