Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Susan S.
Susan S.
Toney, AL

It is one of my shows that I have watched for years! Even if I have seen an episode 20 or more times it will still pull me in
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Elkhorn, NE

Powerful storylines and compelling drama. I love Mariska Hargitay's dedication to sexual assault victims on and off the show!
Maria Eugenia C.
Maria Eugenia C.

This show stops getting intersting when they got such a freakin cases and the caracthers are not being truth as they us to be
Aidee R.
Aidee R.
Pasadena, CA

It is extremely interesting and i would recommend if you are interested in law and crimes as wellas mystery and solving cases
Megan H.
Megan H.
Brandon, MS

I honestly don't know that many people who don't like this show. It's just so gripping! I could literally watch it for hours.
Kesia D.
Kesia D.
Denver, CO

Love this show. Been watching it from the beginning. The characters are like my family and I look forward to each new season.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

Every time I'm flipping through channels I always find this on TV and watch like 5 episodes and fall asleep love love love it
Sabien K.
Sabien K.
Payette, ID

I have never liked any othe Law & Order only SVU. I have probably seen every episode and I don't mind rewatching them either.
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Pine Knot, KY

I have watched every single season. No matter what character leaves I will always always keep watching! Its my favorite show!
Nalani H.
Nalani H.

I always love the suspense and action in each episode. It's a thrilling show with so much to keep you on the edge of you seat
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?