Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Columbus, OH
I have seen every episode of this show and absolutely love it. The only problem I have is Elliot stabler needs to come back.
Kyra T.
Kyra T.
Greenwood, MS
This is my favorite show I watch it almost everyday! It's so interesting that you will be sitting that's watching it all day
Megan B.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV
I've been watching these for a few years now and I have enjoyed almost all of the episodes. I binge watch this all the time.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Ladoga, IN
Oct. 2, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows ever- Great storylines and they do a good job keeping up with current trends and issues in society.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Pop Culture Expert
It's SVU. Who needs a review? It's been on for 20 some years. Even repeated stories are addicting. We all only miss Stabler.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Very captivating show. The story lines leave you on the edge of your seat. The actors are great. Different then other shows.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
If ever you want to be on your toes for 45 min. Watch this! It will put you through every emotion you have. SVU IS THE BEST!
Keola P.
Keola P.
Very good show, life like situations although isn't real stories very good for watching if you like mystery and crime shows.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Owensboro
I could watch this for hours straight it's so interesting I absolutely love it so much this is probably my most watched show
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Portsmouth, OH
One of my favorite shows. I watch this daily. Very good actors. Mariska hargitay is outstanding. Not like anyone other show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?