10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Best crime show ever!! When I'm bored at home I just open the tv and it always on keep me entertained to the end of the day!
This is one of my favorite TV shows, my other favorite however would be CSI, love the cast and the way they carry their show
I could binge watch this show. It is so good. There are tons of twists and turns. I never know what is going to happen next.
I'm being watching this program for years I love the fact they try to bring real situations and the solution to the audience
I love this TV Show! I love watching this whenever I'm sick or if I want some background noise while I craft. Easy watching.
Totally love this show, I have watched almost all the episodes and I could definitely go back and watch them all over again.
One of my absolute favorite crime shows! It's touching and suspenseful. Love the characters and their character development.
One of my favorite TV shows! I have seen every single episode and absolutely love it. The characters, scenarios, everything.
great show to watch at night and eat pizza, i love the suspense in it but sometimes it's too much so I watch Grey's anatomy.
One of my favorite shows. I've probably watched every episode at least 5 times. I'm very excited for the new season to begin
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos