Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kesia D.
Kesia D.
Denver, CO

Love this show. Been watching it from the beginning. The characters are like my family and I look forward to each new season.
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite show. I've seen probably every episode I miss stabler. But still a favorite and I, definitely ready for the new season!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Culpeper, Va

Love this show the one complaint I have is just some of them seem like a bit of stretch from reality. Otherwise it's amazing!
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA

Love all detective shows, and this is one is great. Very interesting plots and cool story lines and i really like the actors.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.

I love the story lines. Sometime they have real life stories but flip it so that its no so noticeable. Great cast and acting.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Blair, NE

The best of the best. I love LAW AND ORDER: SVU. Definitely one of my favorite shows! I always go back to watching this show!
Jill M.
Jill M.
Katy, TX

The best thing about Law & Order: SVU is that it is always on one channel or another. It's a great show for background noise.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
East Moline, IL

I've watched every single episode of this show!! My fav show. Me and my mom ha been watching it together for years and years!
Carmen N.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI

Love the older seasons. Not really a fan of all these new characters grew up watching them so it's hard to get past new faces
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Prairie, TX

I have watched every season and am never disappointed in this shows content. The characters are gripping. I can't get enough.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now