Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

I have watched this show for many years and will never get sick of it. The drama, the action, the excitement are all amazing!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
East Moline, IL

I've watched every single episode of this show!! My fav show. Me and my mom ha been watching it together for years and years!
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Pine Knot, KY

I have watched every single season. No matter what character leaves I will always always keep watching! Its my favorite show!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I have been watching SVU for years. It never gets old! The plots and storylines keep getting better and better! Great actors!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Orlando , Fl

One of the best shows out there! i could spend all day watching and i totally have! take time and watch it from the beginning
Aidee R.
Aidee R.
Pasadena, CA

It is extremely interesting and i would recommend if you are interested in law and crimes as wellas mystery and solving cases
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

Every time I'm flipping through channels I always find this on TV and watch like 5 episodes and fall asleep love love love it
Aryssa V.
Aryssa V.
Cambridge, OH

This I would have to say is my favorite show of all time. If you're in to crime and mystery you will love this show for sure!
Susan S.
Susan S.
Toney, AL

It is one of my shows that I have watched for years! Even if I have seen an episode 20 or more times it will still pull me in
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN

I've always liked this show, it can be rather depressing and gruesome, but it's also eye opening. I love the actors, as well!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now