Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is that show that you can not walk away from. No matter how many times i have watched an episode i still am frozen in front the of tv.
I love this show, sometimes it's hard to watch but it's reality of what you don't hear about everyday on the news. I miss Stabler though 😭
SVU is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watched it for years and it is great to binge watch over and over again, no matter what season
Consistently good programing. A little pat, but that is expected in this format. I'm sure if always a happy ending would lose credibility.
I like that the story lines are many times based on real life crimes. I love all of the actors and hope that this show is never cancelled.
SVU is a classic. When I am home alone without the kids or husband, I binge watch this on TNT. Mariska and IceT are my favorites of course.
Currently watching this because i am on bedrest for a back injury. Love that its on all the time on two different channels! Very good show!
I can watch an SVU marathon all day long. And not ever feel the need to change the channel.
Love watching svu it action packed and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I am a crime drama addicted!!! Love Love Love Mariska Hargitay!!!!!
I have watched and rewatched every episode. Stabler was my favorite character so I don't watch it anymore though. The stories are so crazy
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos