Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
My all time favorite show. Love every single episode, I can watch reruns over and over and over again and it never gets old.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA
Is a very good series though it is sad and heartbreaking at times it keeps you very interested with the reality that goes on
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Atlanta, GA
This show is my guilty pleasure. No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I am still so intrigued to watch it again!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
Law and order is always good! Never disappointing! Keeps you coming back for me! A lot of mysterious stories and based line!
Amaya P.
Amaya P.
Derry, NH
Favorite show and every story line is different and keeps you engaged. Loved this show since I was little and still obsessed
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Love it. Was surprised to learn that the episodes have a real story behind them they aren't just different crimes every time
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Albany, NY
I am a fan of the show! Can't get enough of the series. The acting is pretty good and the stories always keep me on my feet.
Charletta P.
Charletta P.
Louisville, KY
I done watch Olivia and benson a million times along with Ice T. I also watched his show even though it wasn't on that long.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The most amazing, addicting show. I can binge watch for hours. Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay are fantastic actors.
Sept. 27, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Really great show, very realistic. Can be sad sometimes. Talks about intense, grown up topics. Not recommended for children.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?