Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL

Great show! I still need to see more episodes!has been on for years and still strong!i look forward to watching more episodes.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Powell, TN

This is one of my favorite shows. I like how they work together. I also like how they have a show for the special victims unit
Selena P.
Selena P.
Lakeland, FL

I'm currently watching this show I always happen to catch the marathons just can't get enough I used to want to be a detective
Amber H.
Amber H.

This show never has the same plot, which i love. the outcome is always different and the characters always leave you guessing.
Precious G.
Precious G.
Cicero, IL

Love, love, love this show!!! I can't seem to get enough of this show. I love the characters and the way the episodes unfold.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, IL

I love this show it is amazing I watch it every time there is a new episode I have watched every season the actors are amazing
Kesia D.
Kesia D.
Denver, CO

Love this show. Been watching it from the beginning. The characters are like my family and I look forward to each new season.
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite show. I've seen probably every episode I miss stabler. But still a favorite and I, definitely ready for the new season!
Jill M.
Jill M.
Katy, TX

The best thing about Law & Order: SVU is that it is always on one channel or another. It's a great show for background noise.
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.

This is by far one of the greatest shows I have ever seen right next to Criminal Minds! I can watch these two all the time!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?