Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Toledo, OH

Who doesnt love this show?! Even after being on for so long its still suspenseful and keeps us guessing. Always has a good storyline.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Concord , NH

I love this show. I love how it's different stories every time but also follows a couple characters lives. I like the different cases
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Saginaw, Mi

love this show!!! sometimes scary at times but very thrilling. You don't need to watch the whole season to understand whats going on.
Ana F.
Ana F.

This show has been on for years and it's obvious why. I like the fact that they use real stories with fictional characters of course.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Algonquin, IL

I can never keep my eyes off the the TV when I'm watching it. I will fight you if you say Criminal Intent is better. SVU all the way.
Nicola H.
Nicola H.

This show is constantly intense and always keeps you watching, it's very interesting watching their tactics to take the bad guys down
Jamaica H.
Jamaica H.
Newport News, VA

This show is amazing has been on for years.The marathons and staff do a great job at making these shows seem like everyday situations
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Charleston, WV

I live for this show. Every season is so great! Each episode has a different plot and it's so great and you can never get bored of it
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I've been a long time Law & Order can and started watching SVU when it began in 1999. I've never missed an episode. I love this show.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

I can sit on the couch all day and literally watch marathons of this show. Every episode is interesting and also love the characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now