Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Lumberton, NC
I watch it every day and its on my DVR to record me and my husband watch it faithfully including the marathons and re-runs .
Christa F.
Christa F.
Sept. 22, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Awesome show that continues to stay relevant and powerful throughout the years. Never gets old and is always great to watch.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Carrollton, TX
This show is one of my ultra favorite! I will never get tired. Its actually what interested me to want to persue law degree.
Destiney S.
Destiney S.
This show is great if you like mysteries and solving problems it's great for adults wouldn't really recommend for young kids
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Love it. Was surprised to learn that the episodes have a real story behind them they aren't just different crimes every time
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I've watched from the beginning. I miss Stanley's presence on the show, but Olivia is doing well holding it down on her own.
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
Enumclaw, WA
my favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!! I love SVU I watch it religiously ive always wanted to be just like Olivia, top 2 favorite show
Itselly D.
Itselly D.
Stafford, VA
My favorite show of all time. I can't wait to get home and watch it. I'm currently trying to catch up and watch it on order.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
It's like Pringles. One you pop, you can't stop. This show is addicting and makes you seriously rethink every move you make.
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
Springfield, OH
This is a great show that always keeps me on my toes, but at times it can be a bit graphic for younger people. Great actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?