10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is great if you like mysteries and solving problems it's great for adults wouldn't really recommend for young kids
Best show ever. Have watched this show loyally !! The characters are great and the story lines and twist get me every time .
I've watched from the beginning. I miss Stanley's presence on the show, but Olivia is doing well holding it down on her own.
I just lost a weeks worth of work outs after discovering that this is on Netflix and I binge watched from sun up to sun down
If ever you want to be on your toes for 45 min. Watch this! It will put you through every emotion you have. SVU IS THE BEST!
Really great show, very realistic. Can be sad sometimes. Talks about intense, grown up topics. Not recommended for children.
My favorite show of all time. I can't wait to get home and watch it. I'm currently trying to catch up and watch it on order.
I watch it every day and its on my DVR to record me and my husband watch it faithfully including the marathons and re-runs .
I have seen every episode of this show and absolutely love it. The only problem I have is Elliot stabler needs to come back.
One of my favorite TV shows! I have seen every single episode and absolutely love it. The characters, scenarios, everything.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos