Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jen C.
Jen C.
Elmwood Park, IL

Awesome show. Great actors. I rarely find myself watching the same episode. Watch it all the time. Glad to see they made a new season
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I've been a long time Law & Order can and started watching SVU when it began in 1999. I've never missed an episode. I love this show.
Ana Elisa G.
Ana Elisa G.

I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw.
Jamaica H.
Jamaica H.
Newport News, VA

This show is amazing has been on for years.The marathons and staff do a great job at making these shows seem like everyday situations
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, Ca

There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
Sally Z.
Sally Z.
Riverside, CA

This is a great show. Very addictive. They always keep you on your toes and guessing. New characters are introduced and all are great
Maya K.
Maya K.

Great entertaining and informative show, amazing actors/actress' and accurate storiesthat can be used for educational purposes as well
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Levelland

Characters feel very well as do the victims. Can easily get sucked into the drama of the show and feel the emotions as it progresses.
Alex O.
Alex O.

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this show so much. The only problem is it takes up my whole day when there is a marathon and I am no productive at all
Loredanna S.
Loredanna S.

amo los actores y sus buenas actuaciones, son únicos , es una de mis series favoritas, me encanta, todos los episodios son muy buenos
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now