Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Joplin, MO

Really great show! We have watched it fir so many years and it never gets old! They have great story writers and great actors!
Fayzeh M.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca

Love this show, my daughter and I always watch it together, it very helpful, much recommend this to others to get into love it
Megan D.
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I absolutely love this show ! I can sit a whole day and watch it !I prefer SUV over the regular. It ctaches my attention more.
Jailyn H.
Jailyn H.
Loganville, GA

I am absolutely in love with this show! The newer episodes are amazing! I watch this show almost every single day with my mom!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

Love the way things play out keeps me thinking and I never know what to expect because things change real quickly in that show
Sherria D.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL

Yessssssss I can watch this all day sometimes the same one over and over again I love the old ones the new one not to rxciting
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK

This shows has been on forever. One of those cant stop watching shows. It's not the best show ever, but it is really addictive
Anshula N.
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC

I literally named my care Olivia Benson. This show shaped my moral integrity and molded my views on feminism on another level.
mariah e.
mariah e.
Bluffton , Sc

I can honestly say that I'm obsessed with this show! it doesn't disappoint and is on every day or every Saturday. a must watch!
Every episode is different and sometimes it links to the detective and makes it more intresting. Really intertaining to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?