Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Prairie, TX

I have watched every season and am never disappointed in this shows content. The characters are gripping. I can't get enough.
Kassondra F.
Kassondra F.
Tacoma, WA

I love the binge watch this show late at night when I can't sleep. Almost all the episodes keep me guessing what is going on!
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN

I've always liked this show, it can be rather depressing and gruesome, but it's also eye opening. I love the actors, as well!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Modesto, CA

Love this show one of my favorites! I've probably watched about every show! Kind of reminds me of Criminal minds! It awesome!
Debra M.
Debra M.
Orosi, CA

Great show especially if you are interested in law and stuff. Different scenarios every time would recommend you to watch it.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Grand Bay, AL

Very interesting show. love to just sit a watch episodes after episodes. Great show to watch when you have nothing else to do
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Huntington, WV

I could not live without this show. This is my all time favorite. Always interesting and keeps you on your toes at all times.
Consuelo S.
Consuelo S.
Montgomery Village, MD

Amazing show I have watched every episode and still binge watch it with my husband at least once a month. Will never get old.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Thibodaux, LA

Binge watch on Netflix entirely to often! This is a family show at my house! Always has been always will be! Such a good show
Britini S.
Britini S.

This is the only thing on in the middle of the night when we take breaks at night. Content can be harsh but it's a good show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now