Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Leslie G.
Leslie G.

Law and Order is my favorite TV show it shows current horrific scenes but it's very interesting to see the stories of other people and it gives another career option if you are looking for a career to study if you are a student like me and it gives us a sense of other people's lives and things they went through
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU!!! It's seriously soo addicting!! And they just added season 17 on Netflix! This show keeps you on your feet and Olivia Benson just keeps getting more and more badass! It's a total must watch if you're into crime shows and investigations all the way up to trials and convictions! So good
Vanessa E P.
Vanessa E P.
Valencia, Edo. Carabobo Venezuela

Is there anything more tempting than the law and order? This show has done a good job of changing the cast members , keeping the overall story and the feel of the series. Not have my "must see" list more, but still a great glut of rain in the afternoon .. I love marathons ewsta series , the plot , its content .
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA

Love law and order! It has good suspense and I love how you can watch it out of sequence and understand what is going on but if you do watch them in sequence you get nice character development. SVU also makes a great drinking game I highly recommend you look up the rules and play it next time friends come over.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Gilbert, AZ

Dun, dun!! Hahaha! I didn't get into SVU until it had been on air for a few years, so I would binge watch when there were marathons on USA. I'm all caught up, and I never miss an episode on NBC. I love Olivia Benson, but I must admit, I still miss Elliot Stabler. If you like crime dramas, you'll love this show!
Patricia Y.
Patricia Y.

This show has been on for years and I like all the characters that are on and that have been on. They really have good stories on this show. I still watch old reruns on this show good acting from the actors this is a show that I must watch if I don't watch the day it comes out I will catch up on it another day.
Berenis N.
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love the show I can't miss the show of love it love it love the victims it's really interesting happens to other people whoever created this TV show I give it proper awesome you guys have succeeded a lot of shows and you guys show what could happen to people with the old makes a woman that you're protected good
Josie P.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI

Can you say Obsessed? Not only am I completely caught up with the current season... I will rewatch whatever old marathons happen upon our television at any free moment. So suspenseful and dramatic. The crew always gels even when you lose a fav character and your just sure you won't like the new guy... You do. 😊
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV

Law & Order: SVU is one of my all time favorite dramas. I have watched every episode to date, and many of them repeatedly. I love the stories and how they interweave with the SVU characters. While Olivia is one of my favorites, I would love to see Elliott make a cameo appearance - maybe involving an old case...
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

Law and order SVU has been around for so long! And the episodes just keep getting better! I really like this show. I find that they actually show similar cases as cases that have happened in real life! It is sad also because it's about serious criminal cases. It is entertaining to watch them find the criminals!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now