Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Briana L.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC

Such an amazing show. I started watching it when I was younger and I fell in love. I love how it's been on for over 17 years and they still continue to keep the characters lives growing and changing with the story and plot of the show. Such an excellent show that allows you to learn while being entertained.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY

I can't even remember when I first started watching Law & Order SVU. It's been around for so long! SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I've gotten attached to the characters! They run marathons of it all the time so I get caught up easy. I can even rewatch episodes that I've already watched and I still love it!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

This show is a good show to watch with nothing else on. I only say this because I have Netflix and can watch it whenever I want too, the actors are all good at playing their roles. It's not my favorite show because it doesn't always hold my attention but it's defiantly a good one to watch every now and then
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH

I have seen every episode of Law and Order SVU. This has been the longest show I've ever watched and I love the story lines that follow the current news in the USA. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and she makes the show what is it! I'm so happy she is now also directing some of the shows! Must see!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA

This show is a mini thriller in each show. Keeps you on the edge of the seat trying to figure out who did what. Some of these stories make yup think and want to be more alert because these stories happen to women and I'm sure men too in the real world. This show is great and I wish stabler still was in it.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Fitchburg, MA

Law &Order: SVU is hands one of my fav shows. I used to watch it when I was a kid but recently really committed to watching it regularly. I adore Olivia and she really has become a role model for me. The show has great suspense and I love the way the show depicts the dynamics of the criminal justice system
Anissa M.
Anissa M.

My favorite show EVER. I'm probably way too addicted to it then I should be. Every episodes hooks you within the first five minutes. The storylines are so good and you always find yourself questioning what will happen next and you definitely won't get up off the couch until the end of the show. Must watch.
This is my absulute favorite television series of all time! it is very unique and always has my attention! I love all of the characters individually in a special way. Excellent show! I have already recommended it to all of my family and friends, and i even have the poster on my wall. A must watch series!!!
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH

Such a good show can't get enough of it. A very sad show as well lots of emotional moments in the show as they investigate sexually based crimes. I love Mariska Hargitay and her character on the show and how she relates to the victims. Just really good but intense show sad these things happen in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?