BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
Erica R.
Chesapeake, VA
This is by far my favorite crime show bar none. I have been watching this show for many years. You can't pick just one scene, every episode is good. The actors are very believable. It's more realistic than CSI and other shows that tried to capitalize off of the fame of this show. Not even the regular Law and Order holds a candle to SVU. I highly recommend anyone watching this. If you have Netflix you can find a lot of the episodes on there.
Kayla L.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW! I have been watching it since the beginning. The actors in the show are very goof at what they do and getting into character. I like how now they have connected three shows. (Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med) They really know how to get you to continue watching. MUST WATCH! BINGE WATCH!
gabby b.
Bristol, CT
I've always wanted to do something to help someone when i got older. Watching this show always fasincated me because they always helped someone in need. I believe this show is outstanding but i prefer criminal minds. all of the the Law and Order shows are good but i prefers svu out of all. it's a great watch for people.
Angeleigh J.
I have been watching Law & Order since Elliot was apart of the team and the shows were not shot in hi=definition. I love this show and how much it has blossomed over the years. The writers are phenomenal and I absolutely love how the current episodes oftentimes touch on current events that are happening in the world.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The world's greatest show to binge-watch. SVU is perfect for a lazy Saturday/Sunday marathon on the couch. The characters are engaging and the storylines, though sometimes quite similar, always keep me interested. I think SVU can hit some hard to watch subjects in a way that keeps people interested without crossing the line.
Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
OMG!!!! I just got really excited for this review! Law and Order SVU hold a dear place I'm my heart as one of my all time favorite shows! If you are ever bored get on Netflix and get to watching this! Don't get it confused with the other law and orders! They are okay, but SVU is the best one! Team Stabler and Benson all day ❤
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
Absolutely one of my favorite shows. The story lines are great and very engaging. The actors and actresses play their roles VERY well. My only complaint is that they always seem to write off the characters I love the most (Stabler and Amaro) but usually the new characters they bring on bring a lot to the show (Barba)!
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. It is extremely well written and always has a great story line. The actors are fantastic and some of my favorites. I would definitely recommend giving this show a try if you have never seen it before. It touches on real life situations and it always keeps my attention.
Kristin V.
Minneapolis, MN
The thing I love about Law and Order SVU is that there are very few long-running story arcs that span several episodes or a season. Most episodes are stand-alone story lines, but with the same FANTASTIC cast. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay!) is so badass and awesome. I'm always cheering her on, every time I watch it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?