BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Allyson D.
Allyson D.
What can I say Law and Order SVU never gets old! I enjoy the new seasons but can sit down and watch old marathons all day too. Benson is such a staple so hopefully they don't ever let her leave the show. It wouldn't be the same without her. Some scenes are gruesome I wouldn't recommend for kids under 16.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Lincoln, NE
OMG I never realized how much I liked this show. I used to always skip over it, but one day I got so bored that I decided to watch it and I have been hooked ever since. I literally would watch it all night on Hulu after I got off work. I wish Elliott would come back though, it's not the same without him!
Charissa T.
Charissa T.
Shreveport, LA
I really love this show. Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. I think I've seen almost every episode of this show and it will have you hooked. The show makes you want to go into the criminal justice field. I would recommend people to watch this show if they're looking for a good show to watch.
Amber f.
Amber f.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Have been a fan of SVU for years, even watching some episodes over and over. They are a great crew of actors and writing. Can't pinpoint a favorite scene, but I would have to say that Olivia is my favorite, and would love to see Elliot make a return someday. Sure that won't happen, but would be awesome.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL
A great everyday show. Especially great if you love the crime style shows. This show is more comparable to criminal minds plus some law aspect than it is all court cases. It shelves how the police force solves difficult crimes and then follows through the to the trial aspect. Is definitely a must watch.
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. Literally my sister and I will binge watch this shows. They are so interesting and good. I get so into the show I forget my priorities and watch three episodes. I have to leave he room before another one starts or I won't be able to leave the tv. Amazing show, I hope it won't ever end.
Chanelle J.
Chanelle J.
Kansas City, MO
Pop Culture Expert
No shame, I have watched every single episode of Law and Order SVU. And even though i have, I still love watching re-runs when I catch them!! The actors are incredible, the drama intense, and the plot lines always current. content can get rough at times, so i wouldn't advise for children, but I love it.
Khalila G.
Khalila G.
Meridian, MS
if you love crime shows this is the one to watch. ive been watching this show since i was 13 years of age. my favorite scene is when benson one of the main characters adopted a son. i be on the edge of my seat watching this show you never know what is going to happen next and i love that about the show.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows of all time. The characters are so well developed and the people portraying them make them come alive. It's unique to other t.v. series in that you know its very realistic. My favorite character would have to be Olivia. Her kindness and dedication to helping others is so inspiring.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ
Never missed a single episode. I am not to much of a TV person. but i will always make time for this show. i mean its a criminal justice show. they can all be fairly the same. but i like how every episode is different and if you happen to watch them out of order it really doesn't matter which is awesome!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?