BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL
#1 all time favorite show. I started watching this show back in high school and realized I had to go back all the way to the beginning since I was so interested. I love the acting it is definitely amazing. I watch this with friends and we love to talk about this show. I cannot wait till the next season.
Khalila G.
Meridian, MS
if you love crime shows this is the one to watch. ive been watching this show since i was 13 years of age. my favorite scene is when benson one of the main characters adopted a son. i be on the edge of my seat watching this show you never know what is going to happen next and i love that about the show.
Charissa T.
Shreveport, LA
I really love this show. Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. I think I've seen almost every episode of this show and it will have you hooked. The show makes you want to go into the criminal justice field. I would recommend people to watch this show if they're looking for a good show to watch.
Ashleigh S.
One of the best shows of all time. The characters are so well developed and the people portraying them make them come alive. It's unique to other t.v. series in that you know its very realistic. My favorite character would have to be Olivia. Her kindness and dedication to helping others is so inspiring.
Chanelle J.
Kansas City, MO
No shame, I have watched every single episode of Law and Order SVU. And even though i have, I still love watching re-runs when I catch them!! The actors are incredible, the drama intense, and the plot lines always current. content can get rough at times, so i wouldn't advise for children, but I love it.
Dana K.
This show has changed the way I view pedifiles and that they have many many ways to get to our children, sometimes our children aren't even safe with friends and family, its also taught me the signs to watch for if your child is being abused, I adore the cast too, have watched this show since it started
Amber f.
Nashville, TN
Have been a fan of SVU for years, even watching some episodes over and over. They are a great crew of actors and writing. Can't pinpoint a favorite scene, but I would have to say that Olivia is my favorite, and would love to see Elliot make a return someday. Sure that won't happen, but would be awesome.
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. Literally my sister and I will binge watch this shows. They are so interesting and good. I get so into the show I forget my priorities and watch three episodes. I have to leave he room before another one starts or I won't be able to leave the tv. Amazing show, I hope it won't ever end.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Probably one of my favorite shows, the best thing being you don't need to see every episode to understand the one you are watching.AMAZING actors, some of my favorites. It is very similar to NCIS, bones, and other crime shows. It is a must watch especially in your free time when you want to binge watch.
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX
I super love this show. Deals with real time stories and situations that are really doing on in this world. Sad but true. Actors are all great. They are part of why I kept/keep watching. Highly recommend for someone who isn't afraid to watch a show about violence, etc. but can help to make a difference.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?