Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
What can I say Law and Order SVU never gets old! I enjoy the new seasons but can sit down and watch old marathons all day too. Benson is such a staple so hopefully they don't ever let her leave the show. It wouldn't be the same without her. Some scenes are gruesome I wouldn't recommend for kids under 16.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
Law and order SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on tv. I've seen every episode at least twice and still watch the new episodes as they air. The acting is great and the actors are funny but get their stories across and they are relatable. I love this show and will watch until they decide to end it.
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL
#1 all time favorite show. I started watching this show back in high school and realized I had to go back all the way to the beginning since I was so interested. I love the acting it is definitely amazing. I watch this with friends and we love to talk about this show. I cannot wait till the next season.
Chanelle J.
Chanelle J.
Kansas city, Mo
No shame, I have watched every single episode of Law and Order SVU. And even though i have, I still love watching re-runs when I catch them!! The actors are incredible, the drama intense, and the plot lines always current. content can get rough at times, so i wouldn't advise for children, but I love it.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ
Never missed a single episode. I am not to much of a TV person. but i will always make time for this show. i mean its a criminal justice show. they can all be fairly the same. but i like how every episode is different and if you happen to watch them out of order it really doesn't matter which is awesome!
Charissa T.
Charissa T.
Shreveport, LA
I really love this show. Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. I think I've seen almost every episode of this show and it will have you hooked. The show makes you want to go into the criminal justice field. I would recommend people to watch this show if they're looking for a good show to watch.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Probably one of my favorite shows, the best thing being you don't need to see every episode to understand the one you are watching.AMAZING actors, some of my favorites. It is very similar to NCIS, bones, and other crime shows. It is a must watch especially in your free time when you want to binge watch.
Dana K.
Dana K.
This show has changed the way I view pedifiles and that they have many many ways to get to our children, sometimes our children aren't even safe with friends and family, its also taught me the signs to watch for if your child is being abused, I adore the cast too, have watched this show since it started
Amber f.
Amber f.
Nashville, TN
Have been a fan of SVU for years, even watching some episodes over and over. They are a great crew of actors and writing. Can't pinpoint a favorite scene, but I would have to say that Olivia is my favorite, and would love to see Elliot make a return someday. Sure that won't happen, but would be awesome.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL
A great everyday show. Especially great if you love the crime style shows. This show is more comparable to criminal minds plus some law aspect than it is all court cases. It shelves how the police force solves difficult crimes and then follows through the to the trial aspect. Is definitely a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?