BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
Angeleigh J.
I have been watching Law & Order since Elliot was apart of the team and the shows were not shot in hi=definition. I love this show and how much it has blossomed over the years. The writers are phenomenal and I absolutely love how the current episodes oftentimes touch on current events that are happening in the world.
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
Olivia Benson is who I aspire to be. Not a detective in New York, but someone who is observant and not afraid to do what it takes to get the job done. Law & Order SVU is great because they tie in events that are going on in the real world, and makes you aware of different instances that could happen to you in real life.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
Absolutely love this show! Mariska Hargitay is an excellent female role model, and she plays a strong character that's relatable. I love that you can just pick up and enjoy an episode of any of the Law & Order shows without knowing a lot about the back story. This show is an excellent advocate to the public as well about the importance of getting justice for victims of sexual abuse and assault. The writing is excellent and the acting is great!
gabby b.
Bristol, CT
I've always wanted to do something to help someone when i got older. Watching this show always fasincated me because they always helped someone in need. I believe this show is outstanding but i prefer criminal minds. all of the the Law and Order shows are good but i prefers svu out of all. it's a great watch for people.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU has changed so much over the years, but the shock value and the storylines have not diminished in quality. It is simply a great show with great actors and producers, and wonderful directing. The camera work is absolutely great. One star less for consistency, but that's with all shows with a long run.
Alicia R.
This has to be my most favorite show ever! I love watching the reruns on TV and i love the characters on there. I don't have a favorite scene as the whole show is just too good to pick from. Of course the show has some similar taste as any cop show but tend to have different things. I say this is a must watch TV show.
Sondra H.
Louisville, KY
I love watching the progression of the characters each season. They are constantly diving deeper into their history/jobs/exploring their life and futures. It always seems to hit home about the craziness in this world and although they are fabricated stories you can see some of them have some sort of real life roots
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I am OBSESSED with this show. I grew up watching it, I watched in through high school and I have continued watching in college. I like that the episodes reflect current events, and I love that the show grows with the times. Although it is nothing at all like what real-world policing is, its interesting to watch.
Taylor M.
The best show ever! I love when marathons come on the TV. Olivia Benson is my inspiration. She is a hero and an amazing detective. I went to college to get my degree in Criminal Justice so that I can make a difference in the criminal justice system. This show relates to real life stories and shines light on major issues.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?