Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI

I have been watching this show from its beginning. I can't get enough of it. I enjoy watching the new episodes as well as the reruns.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.

Can watch Law and Order Special Victims 7 days a week 24 hrs a day. I miss Stabler but the show is still great after all these years.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Love the series. Can't get enough of it. Usually watch it when I'm procrastinating cleaning. I always get sucked in to the marathons!
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, Ca

There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Coupeville, WA

Miss some of the old characters. Well written stories. Good drama. Doesn't seem to repeat stories that make it predictable or boring.
Tal K.
Tal K.

Excellent show. Especially the SVU series of Law and Order. I feel like I want to be a detective every time after watching this show.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Waukesha, WI

The best show!! I will watch it whenever it's on. In the middle of a episode, during a day long marathon. Have watched t for forever.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Elmwood Park, IL

Awesome show. Great actors. I rarely find myself watching the same episode. Watch it all the time. Glad to see they made a new season
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Wauwatosa, WI

great characters and plot twists. keeps you hooked until the very end... benson and stabler are the glue that holds the show together
Shayleen S.
Shayleen S.
Petaluma, CA

Law and order is a great show that leaves you on your toes. its similar to CSI and other crime shows but it is the best one out there
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now