Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
I'm obsessed with this show right now! There was new episodes released on Netflix and I have been binge watching ever since!
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA
The best Law & Order. It's not very repeating and always leaves you wanting to know more even after the episode is finished.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA
This is one of my favorite TV shows, my other favorite however would be CSI, love the cast and the way they carry their show
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
The characters are amazing. They really make the show so great. I could watch this show anytime and I would be fine with it.
helen S.
helen S.
Kingdom City, MO
I have been a fan of all the law and order spin offs. I have watched them all. Love the topics they use for their storyline.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
Hell yes ! This is my show ! If you are into mystery or anything to do with solving cases you should definitely watch this !
Candice W.
Candice W.
This show never gets old! I've been watching this since a little girl at grandma's house! Real life situations with results!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Carrollton, TX
This show is one of my ultra favorite! I will never get tired. Its actually what interested me to want to persue law degree.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Sept. 24, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am addicted to crime shows and this is one of my absolute faves. Happy that Det. Benson's face is still on the screen. :-)
Leeza P.
Leeza P.
Favorite show ever and I don't have anything bad to say about it I've watched this since I was young and I'll always love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?