Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA

Omg I have been watching this show forever and I haven't seen it in two years and I miss it pleaee don't take this off the air
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK

This shows has been on forever. One of those cant stop watching shows. It's not the best show ever, but it is really addictive
Lea S.
Lea S.

I'm in love with all crimes shows and this and criminal minds are definelty my favorite ones. It's on Netflix and a must watch
Abelardo U.
Abelardo U.
El Paso, TX

I particularly like the fact that some story ideas come directly from real life. The shows are detailed without being graphic.
Amber W.
Amber W.

I have been watching this show since I was a teen. I love how every show is different. It keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
Las Vegas, NV

Great show and love the fact no matter where you are or the time of the day you will most likely be able to find it rerunning.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, Ne

This show keeps you on the edge of your seat. So many different stories even though there's 17+ seasons! Great to binge watch.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

This is one of my favorite TV series. I'm very into mystery and suspense. The acting is great. It's similar to criminal minds!
Mallory N.
Mallory N.

By far my favorite show. When I start watching, It's almost impossible to make myself stop! Looking forward to the next season
Every episode is different and sometimes it links to the detective and makes it more intresting. Really intertaining to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?