Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Modesto, CA

Love this show one of my favorites! I've probably watched about every show! Kind of reminds me of Criminal minds! It awesome!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

I have watched this show for many years and will never get sick of it. The drama, the action, the excitement are all amazing!
Jill M.
Jill M.
Katy, TX

The best thing about Law & Order: SVU is that it is always on one channel or another. It's a great show for background noise.
Love these shows they are always so interesting and have great actors and a great story line I hope they never go off the air
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA

Every time these episodes come on new or old I am always drawn to them and get sucked in. Excellent series. I have it 5 stars
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN

I've always liked this show, it can be rather depressing and gruesome, but it's also eye opening. I love the actors, as well!
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.

I love the story lines. Sometime they have real life stories but flip it so that its no so noticeable. Great cast and acting.
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL

I'm always intrigued by investigative shows and this one heaps my attention even I like trying to figure out who the perp is.
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.

This is by far one of the greatest shows I have ever seen right next to Criminal Minds! I can watch these two all the time!!!
Ashton E.
Ashton E.
Adger, AL

Literally my favorite show of all time! Olivia is the best! Definitely too graphic for children and maybe even some teenagers
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now