Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA

I enjoyed watching this show, but the more I watched it, the more tired I got? I really did enjoy watching it, but it just got tiring.
stephanye m.
stephanye m.
Alamo, TX

I have seen every single episode I should! You feel like a freaking detective lol. It keeps you on your toes as to who the culprit is.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fredericksbrg, TX

I love this show, never gets old! Although I do miss the hot guy who used to be one of the main detectives , oh well it's still great!
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY

Stopped liking it a bit after Chris Meloni left. Don't really enjoy it that much since many of the characters I grew to love are gone.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI

My favorite show! I've been watching SVU since I can remember! I love it, after watching it always make me want to be a detective lol!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Delta, CO

I could watch this everyday of my life and never get bored. CSI Las Vegas was my favorite show and this is very similar if not better.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI

I have been watching this show from its beginning. I can't get enough of it. I enjoy watching the new episodes as well as the reruns.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Coupeville, WA

Miss some of the old characters. Well written stories. Good drama. Doesn't seem to repeat stories that make it predictable or boring.
Jazz R.
Jazz R.
Salem, OR

I love to watch these shows cause I always wanted to because an agent. I watch there shows when I'm relaxing after a long day of work
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now