Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love that the TV has older episodes on all the time, definitely a go to show for anyone I think. One of the best cop shows.
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Pine Knot, KY
I have watched every single season. No matter what character leaves I will always always keep watching! Its my favorite show!
DeArryka W.
DeArryka W.
Merrillville, IN
Sept. 21, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Ways keeps me on my toes and the storyline is always good. I do miss Detective Stabler though. It's not the same without him.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Clarinda, IA
Seen every episode. This is by far the best of all the law and orders. I watch this along with Chicago PD every Wednesday!!!
Anaid D.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
awesome show I lobe the cast and crew and the writers. They always have good story lines and the time it's on tv is nice too
Esther I.
Esther I.
Best show ever. Have watched this show loyally !! The characters are great and the story lines and twist get me every time .
Mikyla S.
Mikyla S.
Endicott, NY
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Omg I could go on and on about this show. It's AMAZING!!!!! Amazing actors , great acting. I've never watched a show better.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
It's like Pringles. One you pop, you can't stop. This show is addicting and makes you seriously rethink every move you make.
Melanie Q.
Melanie Q.
Bronx, NY
Ive been watching this show since the very first season. I love how they take an actual story and turn it into a story line.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Lumberton, NC
I watch it every day and its on my DVR to record me and my husband watch it faithfully including the marathons and re-runs .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?