Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen B.
Karen B.
Shawnee, KS

My all time favorite tv show to watch on Netflix. Law and order svu is so realistic and benson and stabler are great together!
Adajah M.
Adajah M.

Ive seen every season. Those usa marathons come in handy when there is nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon. Olivia Benson ftw!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Austin, MN

The shown is my favorite! I've been watching this forever I love the stories they tell! This show is all around the best show.
Amber H.
Amber H.

This show never has the same plot, which i love. the outcome is always different and the characters always leave you guessing.
Arionna L.
Arionna L.
Escondido, CA

Always so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. It's the greatest long lasting series ever made and you can never get enough
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

The best characters are choicen to play these people. Rough.touch and true as too what is sern on the streets today sad to say
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK

This shows has been on forever. One of those cant stop watching shows. It's not the best show ever, but it is really addictive
Megan D.
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I absolutely love this show ! I can sit a whole day and watch it !I prefer SUV over the regular. It ctaches my attention more.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA

Omg I have been watching this show forever and I haven't seen it in two years and I miss it pleaee don't take this off the air
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

I have watched this show for many years and will never get sick of it. The drama, the action, the excitement are all amazing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now