Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
N Chesterfld, VA

I have to write a long reviews just to say something simple so this is my filler space... I watch svu everyday that it's on...
Janet V.
Janet V.
Long Beach, CA

I enjoy watching these kinds of shows. I like when they catch the bad guys, even tho I know it doesn't always happen that way.
Lea S.
Lea S.

I'm in love with all crimes shows and this and criminal minds are definelty my favorite ones. It's on Netflix and a must watch
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA

Omg I have been watching this show forever and I haven't seen it in two years and I miss it pleaee don't take this off the air
Becca C.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL

Pretty good show. I remember sneaking out when I was a little kid at night into the living room while my parents watched this.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Brooklyn, NY

Don't really this is a product but I love the show always somthing new on n it reliable .. I'll always have something to watch
Kate P.
Kate P.

Great show. Olivia Benson is the best! Great guest stars and really catchy theme song. Follows the popular police drama format
Amber W.
Amber W.

I have been watching this show since I was a teen. I love how every show is different. It keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Lygia O.
Lygia O.

Been watching this since i was in 1st grade lol and this show was the reason i always wanted to go to college for criminal law
Megan T.
Megan T.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this show. The characters are really amusing. The show makes me cry sometimes though. There are some very sad episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?