Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Tallahassee, FL

I prefer the older seasins. I'll rewatch reruns all day long. Long live Benson and Stabler! It's one of the best shows around.
Sherria D.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL

Yessssssss I can watch this all day sometimes the same one over and over again I love the old ones the new one not to rxciting
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Joplin, MO

Really great show! We have watched it fir so many years and it never gets old! They have great story writers and great actors!
Jailyn H.
Jailyn H.
Loganville, GA

I am absolutely in love with this show! The newer episodes are amazing! I watch this show almost every single day with my mom!
Ananya K.
Ananya K.

A very interesting show with an amazing woman at its helm. We were all sad when Stabler left, but this show is still a keeper.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA

Law & order is one of my family's favorites! Always have on the dvr. Starts off one way and ends up other that's what we like.
Amber W.
Amber W.

I have been watching this show since I was a teen. I love how every show is different. It keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Becca C.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL

Pretty good show. I remember sneaking out when I was a little kid at night into the living room while my parents watched this.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Charlotte, MI

We are law and order junkies. SVU is by far our favorite though. Highly recommend it to anyone who is into this sort of stuff.
Pa Nhia L.
Pa Nhia L.

I've been watching this show since I was 12, this show is the best. Although it's sad to not see the original cast, it's okay.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now