Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Powell, TN

This is one of my favorite shows. I like how they work together. I also like how they have a show for the special victims unit
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.

MUY BUENA SI TE INTERESAN LOS CASOS Y PROGRAMAS DE INVESTIGACIÓN Y CRIMENES GENERADOS EN LA CIUDAD, CADA CAPITULO ES DIFERENTE
Adajah M.
Adajah M.

Ive seen every season. Those usa marathons come in handy when there is nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon. Olivia Benson ftw!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Joplin, MO

Really great show! We have watched it fir so many years and it never gets old! They have great story writers and great actors!
Rocio B.
Rocio B.
Coachella, CA

I've been into this show ever since I was smaller. I've always been interested in criminology and this shows is simply awesome
Kate P.
Kate P.

Great show. Olivia Benson is the best! Great guest stars and really catchy theme song. Follows the popular police drama format
Karen B.
Karen B.
Shawnee, KS

My all time favorite tv show to watch on Netflix. Law and order svu is so realistic and benson and stabler are great together!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.

Love this show! Once I start with one episode I can sit down and watch it all day! It keeps you interested with its mysteries!
mariah e.
mariah e.
Bluffton , Sc

I can honestly say that I'm obsessed with this show! it doesn't disappoint and is on every day or every Saturday. a must watch!
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX

I think this show is a little strong, but it helps maintain your guard at all times. There are all kinds of people out there..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?