Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
I have watched this show for many years and will never get sick of it. The drama, the action, the excitement are all amazing!
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
jamestown
Amazing show has lasted for so many seasons. And still going strong no matter who leaves or joins the show its still amazing.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Was good in the begining but slowly got predictable and reptative as time went on to the point you know how it's going to end
Aidee R.
Aidee R.
Pasadena, CA
It is extremely interesting and i would recommend if you are interested in law and crimes as wellas mystery and solving cases
Pam L.
Pam L.
Jacksonville, FL
Like the law and order shows is a lot more real than all the other shows that come on that are all a big joke and all so fake
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL
I'm always intrigued by investigative shows and this one heaps my attention even I like trying to figure out who the perp is.
Maria Eugenia C.
Maria Eugenia C.
This show stops getting intersting when they got such a freakin cases and the caracthers are not being truth as they us to be
Ashton E.
Ashton E.
Adger, AL
Literally my favorite show of all time! Olivia is the best! Definitely too graphic for children and maybe even some teenagers
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Huntington, WV
I could not live without this show. This is my all time favorite. Always interesting and keeps you on your toes at all times.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have watched every season and am never disappointed in this shows content. The characters are gripping. I can't get enough.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?