Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalia T.
Natalia T.
Fullerton, CA

My favorite show, by farrr. its so addicting, and thrilling! the actors are amazing! I really really enjoy watching law and order SVU!
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
West Chazy, NY

Love to binge watch this. There's always marathons on my TV provider and it's great to just lay in bed and watch with someone you love
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL

I love this show.you can learn a lot from it. I like how the stories between the cops always followed through and weren't out of order.
Tammie G.
Tammie G.
Montreal, MO

If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life it would be this show. I'm not sure why I love it so much, it just draws me in!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY

I could watch this show everyday and never get sick of it. It shows a lot and even teaches u how to keep better eyes on your children.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA

Always remember watching this with my parents growing up. It grew on me after the years and will always be my al time favorite TV show
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA

I enjoyed watching this show, but the more I watched it, the more tired I got? I really did enjoy watching it, but it just got tiring.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Gripping drama. Some very upsetting situations but the way it is dealt with is very sympathetic to the victims. Great actors thoughout
Sherry P.
Sherry P.

This show has been around for some years now and it never gets old. I can leave it on my t.v all day and still get into every episode.
Marilyn Q.
Marilyn Q.

Soy súper fanatica cada episodio es muy chevere te mantiene en suspenso t el desenlace a veces es inesperado y me encantaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now