Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Melbourne, FL

This show is a bit sad and not for the light hearted. It is an amazing show though. Enough seasons to keep you entertained for awhile.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.

Law and Order SVU always pulls me in. I love how Elliot Maloney and Mariska Hartigay work together. I could watch this show for hours.
Marilyn Q.
Marilyn Q.

Soy súper fanatica cada episodio es muy chevere te mantiene en suspenso t el desenlace a veces es inesperado y me encantaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Leeanne W.
Leeanne W.
Medford, OR

I still watch, but the show has gone downhill in the last few years. Christopher Meloni was the best part. Now it's just another show.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA

My FAVORITE law and order! Cannot get enough Elliot and Olivia. I do like the newer episodes as well, but I am a sucker for the oldies
Shav'on S.
Shav'on S.
Philadelphia, PA

I loved this show only up until Stabler left. After he left I didn't really watch it. I can watch the reruns of the old shows all day.
Damara M.
Damara M.

When ever I can't find something to watch I start watching this show then I get into it that it's hard to find something else to watch
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

There's something about SVU that keeps me coming back. Storylines are sometimes predictable but overall a good watch to pass the time.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

This so has so much drama and intensity, it's great! I love the story lines and although they have made a million episodes, I love it!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

I can marathon this easily. I like the original cast-- benson, munch, Elliot , & ice the best. For me, this is the best law and order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now