10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Like the law and order shows is a lot more real than all the other shows that come on that are all a big joke and all so fake
Love these shows they are always so interesting and have great actors and a great story line I hope they never go off the air
A drama if you have ever wanted one. Very real feeling and tugs at the heart strings. Actors are great and cases are detailed
This show stops getting intersting when they got such a freakin cases and the caracthers are not being truth as they us to be
Literally my favorite show of all time! Olivia is the best! Definitely too graphic for children and maybe even some teenagers
It is one of my shows that I have watched for years! Even if I have seen an episode 20 or more times it will still pull me in
THIS IS ALSO MY OTHER FAVORITE SHOW!! It gets me so hooked on it and I want to see more and more. It's just a very good show.
I could not live without this show. This is my all time favorite. Always interesting and keeps you on your toes at all times.
Ways keeps me on my toes and the storyline is always good. I do miss Detective Stabler though. It's not the same without him.
It is extremely interesting and i would recommend if you are interested in law and crimes as wellas mystery and solving cases
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos