Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

This is one of my favorite TV series. I'm very into mystery and suspense. The acting is great. It's similar to criminal minds!
Fayzeh M.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca

Love this show, my daughter and I always watch it together, it very helpful, much recommend this to others to get into love it
Lea S.
Lea S.

I'm in love with all crimes shows and this and criminal minds are definelty my favorite ones. It's on Netflix and a must watch
Adajah M.
Adajah M.

Ive seen every season. Those usa marathons come in handy when there is nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon. Olivia Benson ftw!
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
N Chesterfld, VA

I have to write a long reviews just to say something simple so this is my filler space... I watch svu everyday that it's on...
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE

This show keeps you on the edge of your seat. So many different stories even though there's 17+ seasons! Great to binge watch.
Sherria D.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL

Yessssssss I can watch this all day sometimes the same one over and over again I love the old ones the new one not to rxciting
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK

This shows has been on forever. One of those cant stop watching shows. It's not the best show ever, but it is really addictive
Becca C.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL

Pretty good show. I remember sneaking out when I was a little kid at night into the living room while my parents watched this.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

The best characters are choicen to play these people. Rough.touch and true as too what is sern on the streets today sad to say
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now