Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Houma, LA
I love love love crime shows! This is one of my all time favorites. It gets so real some times I just can't pull myself away!
kiyana R.
kiyana R.
North Brunswick, NJ
I love love love love this show best show ever love the acting love the people great story line just an all around great show
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Every time I'm flipping through channels I always find this on TV and watch like 5 episodes and fall asleep love love love it
Sabien K.
Sabien K.
Payette, ID
I have never liked any othe Law & Order only SVU. I have probably seen every episode and I don't mind rewatching them either.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
I can not get enough of it. No matter how long it's on air, or if lucky enough to find on Netflix, I always want to see more!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Beckley, WV
Good show...lots and lots of episodes... even the reruns are good.... and hey you can always find a rerun on the TV to watch.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Toney, AL
It is one of my shows that I have watched for years! Even if I have seen an episode 20 or more times it will still pull me in
Idalmys D.
Idalmys D.
Newark, NJ
The best criminal inverse show. Will keep you engaged until the very end and most times you never suspect who actually did it
Megan H.
Megan H.
Brandon, MS
I honestly don't know that many people who don't like this show. It's just so gripping! I could literally watch it for hours.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Stockton, CA
A drama if you have ever wanted one. Very real feeling and tugs at the heart strings. Actors are great and cases are detailed
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?