Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Brooklyn, NY

Don't really this is a product but I love the show always somthing new on n it reliable .. I'll always have something to watch
Heather P.
Heather P.
Millbury, MA

I can't get enough Christopher Meloni or heinous crimes. Favorite show ever. The writing is great and the acting is excellent.
Amber W.
Amber W.

I have been watching this show since I was a teen. I love how every show is different. It keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Riverside, CA

THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW!!!!! If you aren't watching this you NEED TOOO!!!! ASAPPP!!!!! Olivia is My FAV CHARACTER!!!
Every episode is different and sometimes it links to the detective and makes it more intresting. Really intertaining to watch.
Lygia O.
Lygia O.

Been watching this since i was in 1st grade lol and this show was the reason i always wanted to go to college for criminal law
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite shows! I have been an active watcher since the first season and each one gets more and more spine chilling!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.

My favorite show of all time! It shows how the system works different cases and it uses things that have happened in real life
Anshula N.
Anshula N.
Fairview, NJ

I literally named my care Olivia Benson. This show shaped my moral integrity and molded my views on feminism on another level.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Utica, NY

I have not seen the new ones out but the old ones I have and I love them all .I see them over and over.
it is like you have to
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now