Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christa W.
Christa W.
Henderson, KY
I have watched this show since the very beginning I absolutely love this show. I will be disappointed if they stop this show.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Just.. yes! Olivia Benson for the win! This show is so addicting and always has been. Honestly, they need to get her married!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Monroe, LA
Love love love this show l... seems so real and it is also I great teacher pets upgrade know what to do in certain situations
Aryssa V.
Aryssa V.
Cambridge, OH
This I would have to say is my favorite show of all time. If you're in to crime and mystery you will love this show for sure!
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Elkhorn, NE
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Powerful storylines and compelling drama. I love Mariska Hargitay's dedication to sexual assault victims on and off the show!
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite show. I've seen probably every episode I miss stabler. But still a favorite and I, definitely ready for the new season!
Kat C.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
THIS IS ALSO MY OTHER FAVORITE SHOW!! It gets me so hooked on it and I want to see more and more. It's just a very good show.
Maygen M.
Maygen M.
Watch this everyday. I love Olivia benson is mine and everyone's favorite face in that show. I hope they continue to make it.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY
Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows. Each episode is a new case and always keeps me entertained and wanting more!
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
I started watching this show when I was about 16, I absolutely love it. The episodes are great and the acting is really good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?