Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

It's a great show love the characters in it. Would recommend to others. I enjoy the other law and order series but suv is my favorite.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh

While I do miss Christopher Meloni, this show is everything. You immediately get sucked in and get shocked and awed with each episode.
Alexis n.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ

I love Law & Order SVU I'm watching it for a while it's a great show and just love shows that involved court cases and detective work.
Rosita A.
Rosita A.
México

Siempre me han gustado las series policiacas pero esta te muestra un punto de vista que a veces parece que se vasa en historias reales
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH

Dramatic and with a good plot line, easy to follow, and keeps you guessing until the end. Intense images presented but not too graphic
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
West Chazy, NY

Love to binge watch this. There's always marathons on my TV provider and it's great to just lay in bed and watch with someone you love
Zhane W.
Zhane W.

This id fly rate I've watche. This for yeast it's soo intestine it has a darker theme though so I wound lent watch it with kids around
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA

Always remember watching this with my parents growing up. It grew on me after the years and will always be my al time favorite TV show
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

I can marathon this easily. I like the original cast-- benson, munch, Elliot , & ice the best. For me, this is the best law and order.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC

Absolute favorite show that's ever been written. Hands down. I've seen every episode from Season 1 Episode 1 through all of Season 17.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now