Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen B.
Karen B.
Shawnee, KS

My all time favorite tv show to watch on Netflix. Law and order svu is so realistic and benson and stabler are great together!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Sacramento, CA

Love this show! the storylines are always good and i never get bored. Love all the characters and the actors that portray them
Arionna L.
Arionna L.
Escondido, CA

Always so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. It's the greatest long lasting series ever made and you can never get enough
Ashley E.
Ashley E.

I really like this show and have been watching for many years! I like actress that plays Olivia Benson. I recommend this show!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE

This show keeps you on the edge of your seat. So many different stories even though there's 17+ seasons! Great to binge watch.
Mallory N.
Mallory N.

By far my favorite show. When I start watching, It's almost impossible to make myself stop! Looking forward to the next season
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK

This shows has been on forever. One of those cant stop watching shows. It's not the best show ever, but it is really addictive
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

This is one of my favorite TV series. I'm very into mystery and suspense. The acting is great. It's similar to criminal minds!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I absolutely love this show ! I can sit a whole day and watch it !I prefer SUV over the regular. It ctaches my attention more.
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA

Me and my granddaughter watch it every time it come on.I like it because you can learn a lot about the law.good show to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now