Add a Photo

Photos (23)
April C.
April C.
Sonora, TX

This is my all time favorite show! even if I've seen the episode I will still watch it! I absolutely love all day marathons! !!
Sherria D.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL

Yessssssss I can watch this all day sometimes the same one over and over again I love the old ones the new one not to rxciting
Rocio B.
Rocio B.
Coachella, CA

I've been into this show ever since I was smaller. I've always been interested in criminology and this shows is simply awesome
Abelardo U.
Abelardo U.
El Paso, TX

I particularly like the fact that some story ideas come directly from real life. The shows are detailed without being graphic.
Every episode is different and sometimes it links to the detective and makes it more intresting. Really intertaining to watch.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Millbury, MA

I can't get enough Christopher Meloni or heinous crimes. Favorite show ever. The writing is great and the acting is excellent.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA

Omg I have been watching this show forever and I haven't seen it in two years and I miss it pleaee don't take this off the air
Julia B.
Julia B.
Brownsville, TX

i love the shows they are all really interesting and you never expect the ending of the show or how is the one that is killing
Amber H.
Amber H.

This show never has the same plot, which i love. the outcome is always different and the characters always leave you guessing.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA

Law & order is one of my family's favorites! Always have on the dvr. Starts off one way and ends up other that's what we like.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now