10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Powerful storylines and compelling drama. I love Mariska Hargitay's dedication to sexual assault victims on and off the show!
Love these shows they are always so interesting and have great actors and a great story line I hope they never go off the air
Amazing show has lasted for so many seasons. And still going strong no matter who leaves or joins the show its still amazing.
Was good in the begining but slowly got predictable and reptative as time went on to the point you know how it's going to end
Love love love this show l... seems so real and it is also I great teacher pets upgrade know what to do in certain situations
I love love love crime shows! This is one of my all time favorites. It gets so real some times I just can't pull myself away!
Like the law and order shows is a lot more real than all the other shows that come on that are all a big joke and all so fake
A drama if you have ever wanted one. Very real feeling and tugs at the heart strings. Actors are great and cases are detailed
I'm always intrigued by investigative shows and this one heaps my attention even I like trying to figure out who the perp is.
This show stops getting intersting when they got such a freakin cases and the caracthers are not being truth as they us to be
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos