10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love the story lines. Sometime they have real life stories but flip it so that its no so noticeable. Great cast and acting.
I love love love crime shows! This is one of my all time favorites. It gets so real some times I just can't pull myself away!
Love the older seasons. Not really a fan of all these new characters grew up watching them so it's hard to get past new faces
Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows. Each episode is a new case and always keeps me entertained and wanting more!
Watch this everyday. I love Olivia benson is mine and everyone's favorite face in that show. I hope they continue to make it.
THIS IS ALSO MY OTHER FAVORITE SHOW!! It gets me so hooked on it and I want to see more and more. It's just a very good show.
I love love love love this show best show ever love the acting love the people great story line just an all around great show
Every time I'm flipping through channels I always find this on TV and watch like 5 episodes and fall asleep love love love it
I can not get enough of it. No matter how long it's on air, or if lucky enough to find on Netflix, I always want to see more!
I honestly don't know that many people who don't like this show. It's just so gripping! I could literally watch it for hours.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos