Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Desarie S.
Desarie S.
Perris, CA

This show is really great I love how it puts real life scenarios that is a hook for me as my husband and i love true life shows
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Hazard, KY

Great cast, great stories, great production. All time favorite show! Can watch episodes over & over because it is so well done!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Elkin, NC

Anyone who lives crime shows will love this show! It's my favorite from all the law and order series. I can watch them all day!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.

Who doesn't love SVU? Didn't you get all your detective skills from Olivia benson and Elliot? Come on! This show is everything!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Cape Coral, FL

Love all of the characters. The stories are heart wrenching an eye-opening. Love a show that makes you think and draws emotions
Haley P.
Haley P.

Best Cop show on tv! I'm obsessed and I love that the fans have been coming back for so many seasons! Mr. Wolf is a pure genius
Me encanta tengo años viendolo cuando estos muy aburrida esto me saca totalmente del aburrimiento tienen casos muy interesantes
Brooklynne Y.
Brooklynne Y.
Fontana, CA

Incredible show! Truly keeps you on the edge of your seat! I watch it on Netflix and it is a dream come true. Very Fascinating.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Rogersville, Al

This show is a good show have been watching for a few years. Good acting. And the actors have done a good job with there parts.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL

Such an addicting show! We usually watch it as a family and even my husband, who is super picky on TV shows, loves to watch it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?