Add a Photo

Photos (23)
stephanye m.
stephanye m.
Alamo, TX

I have seen every single episode I should! You feel like a freaking detective lol. It keeps you on your toes as to who the culprit is.
Anessa Y.
Anessa Y.
Conyers, GA

Binge watching on a Saturday is one of my fondest pastimes. Each episode is well developed and the on going character dramas work well
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Delta, CO

I could watch this everyday of my life and never get bored. CSI Las Vegas was my favorite show and this is very similar if not better.
alejandra m.
alejandra m.

me encanta cada caso que pasan, me gusta ese suspenso y hacen una buena caracterización cada personaje, absolutamente lo recomendaría.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Hazelwood, MO

Im utterly and completely obsessed with this show. I binge watch all the episodes in my free time and my TV never leaves the channel .
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA

Very emotional and intelligent show. Some things do miss the mark though come close to the reality of what it's like to go through it.
Irene H.
Irene H.

I am a paralegal. I love anything that has to do with criminal justice. I feel as if I help lol when I'm watching and solving a crime.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Kiln, MS

One of my favorite crime shows! I've been watching it from the beginning! Always full of suspense! I can watch the episodes on repeat!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

It's a great show love the characters in it. Would recommend to others. I enjoy the other law and order series but suv is my favorite.
Rosmar D.
Rosmar D.
Bayamón

It's interesting nd sometimes discusting just imagining that some of the cases can really happen make me fell like there is real evil.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now