Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Britini S.
Britini S.
This is the only thing on in the middle of the night when we take breaks at night. Content can be harsh but it's a good show.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
East Moline, IL
I've watched every single episode of this show!! My fav show. Me and my mom ha been watching it together for years and years!
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
One of my favorite shows ever. I would recommend everyone to watch this. Every episode is always good and keeps my attention.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
I love the story lines. Sometime they have real life stories but flip it so that its no so noticeable. Great cast and acting.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Culpeper, Va
Love this show the one complaint I have is just some of them seem like a bit of stretch from reality. Otherwise it's amazing!
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN
I've always liked this show, it can be rather depressing and gruesome, but it's also eye opening. I love the actors, as well!
Love these shows they are always so interesting and have great actors and a great story line I hope they never go off the air
kathryn n.
kathryn n.
Milan, IL
One of my favorite shows i watch. Story lines are always good, want to watch the whole show till the end. Actors are good too.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Thibodaux, LA
Binge watch on Netflix entirely to often! This is a family show at my house! Always has been always will be! Such a good show
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Love this show such a classic wonderful acting. The only TV show I can honestly say I have seen every episode more than once.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?