Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Mariah G.
Mariah G.

Love this show! Once I start with one episode I can sit down and watch it all day! It keeps you interested with its mysteries!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Like to watch this show and see the drama unfold. The main characters are great and I always enjoy seeing the new story lines.
Aquanitah P.
Aquanitah P.

I just love, love, love watching this show. I'm always in front of the tv and excited when it comes on. Everyone should watch.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Riverside, CA

THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW!!!!! If you aren't watching this you NEED TOOO!!!! ASAPPP!!!!! Olivia is My FAV CHARACTER!!!
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Powell, TN

This is one of my favorite shows. I like how they work together. I also like how they have a show for the special victims unit
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA

I'm addicted to this show. It definitely creeps me out sometimes though. I do like the episodes from the early 2000s the best.
Anshula N.
Anshula N.
Fairview, NJ

I literally named my care Olivia Benson. This show shaped my moral integrity and molded my views on feminism on another level.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX

I think this show is a little strong, but it helps maintain your guard at all times. There are all kinds of people out there..
Christani M.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI

I've been a fan of this show for years and years I go back and watch old episodes over again because I love this show so much!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Millbury, MA

I can't get enough Christopher Meloni or heinous crimes. Favorite show ever. The writing is great and the acting is excellent.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now