10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I started watching this show when I was about 16, I absolutely love it. The episodes are great and the acting is really good.
Binge watch on Netflix entirely to often! This is a family show at my house! Always has been always will be! Such a good show
My favorite TV show I can watch this forever the old shows and the new shows. Always great action and you can relate to some.
Love these shows they are always so interesting and have great actors and a great story line I hope they never go off the air
All time favorite show. So many seasons and episodes to get lost in ! I love all of the actors. I watch this show every day !
Love love love this show l... seems so real and it is also I great teacher pets upgrade know what to do in certain situations
Love all detective shows, and this is one is great. Very interesting plots and cool story lines and i really like the actors.
I have watched this show since the very beginning I absolutely love this show. I will be disappointed if they stop this show.
I have been watching this show since it started! Never miss an episode! I love it! Olivia and Elliot are made for each other!
A drama if you have ever wanted one. Very real feeling and tugs at the heart strings. Actors are great and cases are detailed
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos