Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Aninha C.
Aninha C.

SÉRIE INCRÍVEL CHEIA DE MISTÉRIOS. NÃO PERCO UM EPISÓDIO E AS VEZES ASSISTO ATÉ A REPRISE. REALMENTE É UMA DAS MINHAS SÉRIES FAVORITAS
Cherrie G.
Cherrie G.
Jackson, MS

This is my favorite show ever. I always binge watch this show including the reruns. I am absolutely in love with all the characters!!!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Hazelwood, MO

Im utterly and completely obsessed with this show. I binge watch all the episodes in my free time and my TV never leaves the channel .
Absolutely love this show . My personal favorite crime show . Do not really watch crime shows but I could watch this all day every day
Mialynn M.
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia , Pa

Only show I can binge watch on tv, love the suspense, the problem solving, best show - that's why it has so many seasons and spin offs
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA

Very emotional and intelligent show. Some things do miss the mark though come close to the reality of what it's like to go through it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY

I could watch this show everyday and never get sick of it. It shows a lot and even teaches u how to keep better eyes on your children.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Bellflower, CA

Love this show soo much. Can never get enough of it. Literally will watch the re runs over and over again. So much drama and suspense.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

I can marathon this easily. I like the original cast-- benson, munch, Elliot , & ice the best. For me, this is the best law and order.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Erie, PA

I absolutely love this show! It has all my favorite actors and actresses. The story lines are great. I am a Law and Order SVU Addict!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now