10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my favorite shows i watch. Story lines are always good, want to watch the whole show till the end. Actors are good too.
Very interesting show. love to just sit a watch episodes after episodes. Great show to watch when you have nothing else to do
I've watched every single episode of this show!! My fav show. Me and my mom ha been watching it together for years and years!
My favorite Tv show ever. Keeps me interested. Love the characters and I feel like I learn small things about human behavior.
I really love this show but so many episodes later I kinda of lost interest like it's still pretty good but it's not the same
I have watched this show since it began and enjoy watching how they take things from real life situations and make an episode
This I would have to say is my favorite show of all time. If you're in to crime and mystery you will love this show for sure!
It is interesting, but it has it's dull moments. I think they should focus on issues that relate more to today's court cases.
My absolute favorite show! I got hooked on it in college watching it in between classes and I've been watching it ever since!
Literally my favorite show of all time! Olivia is the best! Definitely too graphic for children and maybe even some teenagers
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos