Add a Photo

Precious G.
Cicero, IL
Oct. 8, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love, love, love this show!!! I can't seem to get enough of this show. I love the characters and the way the episodes unfold.
tasia K.
tasia K.
York, PA
I have been watching this show since it started! Never miss an episode! I love it! Olivia and Elliot are made for each other!
juli C.
juli C.
Oct. 3, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great tv show ! I love it , it's really interesting! Highly recommend this tv show if you are looking for something to watch!
Manda B.
Manda B.
My absolute favorite show! I got hooked on it in college watching it in between classes and I've been watching it ever since!
Nalani H.
Nalani H.
I always love the suspense and action in each episode. It's a thrilling show with so much to keep you on the edge of you seat
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA
Love all detective shows, and this is one is great. Very interesting plots and cool story lines and i really like the actors.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Grand Bay, AL
Very interesting show. love to just sit a watch episodes after episodes. Great show to watch when you have nothing else to do
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Houston , Tx
I really love this show but so many episodes later I kinda of lost interest like it's still pretty good but it's not the same
Jill M.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
The best thing about Law & Order: SVU is that it is always on one channel or another. It's a great show for background noise.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, IL
I love this show it is amazing I watch it every time there is a new episode I have watched every season the actors are amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?