Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

My mom and I are HOOKED on this show! Best law and order of them all! I can watch even the old episodes and never get tired lol
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Valdosta, GA

i love this show great suspense keeps you guessing wish it would come on more often but im always tuned in when it does come on
Sherlytha K.
Sherlytha K.
Rancho Cordova, CA

Great show love how they will take current news and the next week it is an episode. The actors are great and mesh well together
Shauna Q.
Shauna Q.
Columbus, KS

Very intense, feels real, is great at catching and keeping your attention. Warning: addictive!! Once you start you cannot stop.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Stewartville, MN

My absolute favorite TV show of all time. I could watch this show daily and not get bored. Christopher Meloni is a great actor!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Rogersville, Al

This show is a good show have been watching for a few years. Good acting. And the actors have done a good job with there parts.
Karly K.
Karly K.

Great show. I love watching marathons on tv. I have learned a lot of lessons from the episodes. I can watch them over and over.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Hutchinson, KS

The story line is intriguing. This stuff really does happen however I really wonder about the guy who comes up with this stuff.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SVU. Stabler and Benson are the tag team duo that rocks my socks! They always have the plot lines are amazing!
Malyah P.
Malyah P.
Berea, KY

This is my other favorite show. It talks about every day issues and it shows how important they are. I'm in love with this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?