Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.

One of my favorite shows ever! If your into crime scene shows this is the one for you!! So fun to watch never makes you bored!
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX

I think this show is a little strong, but it helps maintain your guard at all times. There are all kinds of people out there..
Ashley E.
Ashley E.

I really like this show and have been watching for many years! I like actress that plays Olivia Benson. I recommend this show!
Serena K.
Serena K.

Always enjoy watching this show. Luckily it tends to be on TV regularly, and is always a great show to watch to pass the time.
Kate P.
Kate P.

Great show. Olivia Benson is the best! Great guest stars and really catchy theme song. Follows the popular police drama format
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Joplin, MO

Really great show! We have watched it fir so many years and it never gets old! They have great story writers and great actors!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Like to watch this show and see the drama unfold. The main characters are great and I always enjoy seeing the new story lines.
Abelardo U.
Abelardo U.
El Paso, TX

I particularly like the fact that some story ideas come directly from real life. The shows are detailed without being graphic.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA

I'm addicted to this show. It definitely creeps me out sometimes though. I do like the episodes from the early 2000s the best.
Sherria D.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL

Yessssssss I can watch this all day sometimes the same one over and over again I love the old ones the new one not to rxciting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now