Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sherlytha K.
Sherlytha K.
Rancho Cordova, CA

Great show love how they will take current news and the next week it is an episode. The actors are great and mesh well together
Whitney S.
Whitney S.

Who doesn't love SVU? Didn't you get all your detective skills from Olivia benson and Elliot? Come on! This show is everything!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I love law and order : SVU. It deals with every day crime situations, keeps you in suspense and has great actors and actresses.
lacey l.
lacey l.

I think I have watched them all. I like how they are always coming up with new material. I love how the showcase the characters
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Jacksonville, NC

Favorite show ever! I have fallen in love with each character! The stories of each episode are always so great and influential!
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Valdosta, GA

i love this show great suspense keeps you guessing wish it would come on more often but im always tuned in when it does come on
Me encanta tengo años viendolo cuando estos muy aburrida esto me saca totalmente del aburrimiento tienen casos muy interesantes
Abelardo U.
Abelardo U.
El Paso, TX

I particularly like the fact that some story ideas come directly from real life. The shows are detailed without being graphic.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.

Love this show. I can watch it all day. It doesn't matter if it's a rerun from the day before, I will still watch the episode.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

My favorite police drama. Realistic without being scary. Only problem is that I think I've run out of episodes I haven't seen.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now