10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have watched this from the beginning. I miss Stabler, but the new characters are still giving good story line performances.
I started watching this show when I was about 16, I absolutely love it. The episodes are great and the acting is really good.
I have watched this show since it began and enjoy watching how they take things from real life situations and make an episode
Good show...lots and lots of episodes... even the reruns are good.... and hey you can always find a rerun on the TV to watch.
The best thing about Law & Order: SVU is that it is always on one channel or another. It's a great show for background noise.
Great show especially if you are interested in law and stuff. Different scenarios every time would recommend you to watch it.
Love this show the one complaint I have is just some of them seem like a bit of stretch from reality. Otherwise it's amazing!
I love the story lines. Sometime they have real life stories but flip it so that its no so noticeable. Great cast and acting.
It is interesting, but it has it's dull moments. I think they should focus on issues that relate more to today's court cases.
Love this show one of my favorites! I've probably watched about every show! Kind of reminds me of Criminal minds! It awesome!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos