Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kesia D.
Kesia D.
Denver, CO
Love this show. Been watching it from the beginning. The characters are like my family and I look forward to each new season.
Carmen N.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
Love the older seasons. Not really a fan of all these new characters grew up watching them so it's hard to get past new faces
Heather M.
Heather M.
Dunn, NC
I have watched this from the beginning. I miss Stabler, but the new characters are still giving good story line performances.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Blair, NE
The best of the best. I love LAW AND ORDER: SVU. Definitely one of my favorite shows! I always go back to watching this show!
Consuelo S.
Consuelo S.
Montgomery Village, MD
Amazing show I have watched every episode and still binge watch it with my husband at least once a month. Will never get old.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I have been watching SVU for years. It never gets old! The plots and storylines keep getting better and better! Great actors!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Winooski, VT
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched this show since it began and enjoy watching how they take things from real life situations and make an episode
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Orlando , Fl
One of the best shows out there! i could spend all day watching and i totally have! take time and watch it from the beginning
Kassondra F.
Kassondra F.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 7, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love the binge watch this show late at night when I can't sleep. Almost all the episodes keep me guessing what is going on!
bianca m.
bianca m.
Clearwater, FL
My favorite TV show I can watch this forever the old shows and the new shows. Always great action and you can relate to some.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?