Add a Photo

Photos (23)
SHAQUITA S.
SHAQUITA S.
Henderson, KY

Love this show! It just seems to come on at a perfect time. It just reel you in from beginning to end. I could watch it all day long.!
Aninha C.
Aninha C.

SÉRIE INCRÍVEL CHEIA DE MISTÉRIOS. NÃO PERCO UM EPISÓDIO E AS VEZES ASSISTO ATÉ A REPRISE. REALMENTE É UMA DAS MINHAS SÉRIES FAVORITAS
Absolutely love this show . My personal favorite crime show . Do not really watch crime shows but I could watch this all day every day
Suzette C.
Suzette C.
Homestead, FL

Best show ever it showed me how the world is and it's showed me how not to trust just anyone an that I should watch everyone around me
Shae D.
Shae D.
Darby, Pa

Who doesn't love svu?! I can watch that all day !!! I think it's better than criminal intent any day ! I still watch till this day lol
Rosa G.
Rosa G.

Can't get enough of this show. I even watch reruns even if I watched them already. Love this show better than the regular Law & Order.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Bellflower, CA

Love this show soo much. Can never get enough of it. Literally will watch the re runs over and over again. So much drama and suspense.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

It's a great show love the characters in it. Would recommend to others. I enjoy the other law and order series but suv is my favorite.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Prince George, VA

Absolutely love this show!! The only one in the many different versions of law and order I have watched from the beginning to current!
Gia R.
Gia R.

Gosh this series has prepared me for life anyone who look suspicious ive created a back story for i watch my back front and blonds lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now