Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Valdosta, GA

i love this show great suspense keeps you guessing wish it would come on more often but im always tuned in when it does come on
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I love law and order : SVU. It deals with every day crime situations, keeps you in suspense and has great actors and actresses.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SVU. Stabler and Benson are the tag team duo that rocks my socks! They always have the plot lines are amazing!
Donicea M.
Donicea M.
Grayson, GA

Been watching since I was a kid! Love the characters and how things have progressed overall but still sad Stabler left the show
Elise V.
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA

Intense! Feel like your there fighting along right next to the characters. Gives you a reality check on the people in our world
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Stewartville, MN

My absolute favorite TV show of all time. I could watch this show daily and not get bored. Christopher Meloni is a great actor!
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Lakewood, OH

Amazing show we watch it nearly every day on hulu! Interesting storylines and great characters and cases make us keep watching!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marion, IA

I've watched it for years and it still shocked me how good the show actually is it's very very nice to know it has some meaning
Summer V.
Summer V.

Highly enjoy this show. Watched multiple season. Great cast and amazing stories. A sick day's perfect show.
Highly recommended.
Jacynda A.
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ

Great Show. I can watch this all day everyday on syndication runs and still will not matter the actual run of the show is over.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?