Add a Photo

Photos (23)
kiki c.
kiki c.
San Antonio, TX

Love this show! keeps you on your feet and is not to terrifying! love to watch this with my friends and to fugure out the crims
lacey l.
lacey l.

I think I have watched them all. I like how they are always coming up with new material. I love how the showcase the characters
Shawny R.
Shawny R.
Baltimore , Md

I think this show deserves its own network. I can watch it all day every day. Honestly the best show on tv, never a dull moment
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Lakewood, OH

Amazing show we watch it nearly every day on hulu! Interesting storylines and great characters and cases make us keep watching!
rachael m.
rachael m.

Love this show. I have been a dedicated follower since the beginning of this show. Always good and never tooooooo over the top.
Dee K.
Dee K.
Spokane, WA

My favorite all time show, never gets boring, love watching the re-runs, and the new ones are amazing, each story is different.
Amarilis S.
Amarilis S.

A good show also and most of the time very graphic. Not for those that are not open minded. They show has been around for ever.
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Erie, PA

Always my go to show. Just one of my favorites. I've seen so many and still I can manage to find some I have never seen before.
Aracelys R.
Aracelys R.
Central Falls, RI

This show will always keep you thinking no matter what. Makes you feel like your one of them investigating and solving problems
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL

Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?