Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Giselle P.
Giselle P.

This show is SO addicting. I can't get enough of it. It's suspensful, mysterious, action-packed, everything you need in a good TV show.
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I so love this show. I love how they act , love the characters specially olivia. It is great show. Hopefully they'll show a new season.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Indianapolis, IN

This is a show I could binge watch for hours! It's thrilling story lines and amazing cast are what keeps me watching. I love this show!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

Interesting and scary. It always has me on the edge of my seat. I love it so much and am always down to watch some food Law n order SUV
Im in to mystery books, movies and , shows so this just feeds my need for mystery and is a very addicting show once i start i cant stop
Gemma M.
Gemma M.

This show is so good. One of the best crime shows out there. Its the kind of show you can rewatch over and over and never get tired of.
Anessa Y.
Anessa Y.
Conyers, GA

Binge watching on a Saturday is one of my fondest pastimes. Each episode is well developed and the on going character dramas work well
Blanca Estela U.
Blanca Estela U.
Livermore, KY

Esta serie me gusta mucho y el suspenso de sus casos me facina , no me lo pierdo , es muy entretenido esperar a ver qué va a suceder .
Christina C.
Christina C.
Lawton, OK

Yes I have the best quality of life love watching the watch this love binge-watching. Love watching as a family and also with friends.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC

This show is literally so amazing. The plots are wonderful and I'm always engaged while watching this. I never get tired of this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now