Add a Photo

Photos (23)
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

My favorite show!!! All though I haven't caught up on the new seasons I've seen atleast 13 of them. Each episode is so dramatic
Heather P.
Heather P.
Ozone park, Ny

I get sucked into this show! When there is a marathon there is no way I'm moving from my couch. This show is full of surprises!
Nastassia A.
Nastassia A.
Reseda, CA

My all time favorite show. It's intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait until the release of season 18.
Jacynda A.
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ

Great Show. I can watch this all day everyday on syndication runs and still will not matter the actual run of the show is over.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Whitney Point, NY

Law & Order SVU, is a good show i like the actors and it is Similar to other TV series. but i like that some are not on anymore
Shel W.
Shel W.

Hands down, my favorite show ever! Love it so much that I will sit & watch reruns! I can't wait for the next season to start!!!
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
Phoenix, AZ

Lifelong favorite show. highly addictive. entertaining storylines. drama with occasional corny humor. emotional roller coaster.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Rogersville, Al

This show is a good show have been watching for a few years. Good acting. And the actors have done a good job with there parts.
Sherlytha K.
Sherlytha K.
Rancho Cordova, CA

Great show love how they will take current news and the next week it is an episode. The actors are great and mesh well together
Briana C.
Briana C.
Dania, FL

This show leaves me in curiosity and it never gets boring it's always entertaining it always has a new type of mystery to solve
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now