Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tarsha T.
Tarsha T.
Corbin, KY
Watched this as little and young as I can remember!! I have stayed home from school and work just to watch marathons of this.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Orosi, CA
Great show especially if you are interested in law and stuff. Different scenarios every time would recommend you to watch it.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
Every time these episodes come on new or old I am always drawn to them and get sucked in. Excellent series. I have it 5 stars
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.
This is by far one of the greatest shows I have ever seen right next to Criminal Minds! I can watch these two all the time!!!
Bea E.
Bea E.
Seal Beach, CA
We have watched every SUV show since it first aired. Love it. Well written and acted.
Glad it was renewed for another season.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Modesto, CA
Love this show one of my favorites! I've probably watched about every show! Kind of reminds me of Criminal minds! It awesome!
Kari B.
Kari B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
It is interesting, but it has it's dull moments. I think they should focus on issues that relate more to today's court cases.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Odenville, AL
I love Law&Order SVU...this show keeps me in suspense and they offer a variety of cases that leaves me intruged and satisfied
Selena R.
Selena R.
Miami, OK
Oct. 7, 2016, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite Tv show ever. Keeps me interested. Love the characters and I feel like I learn small things about human behavior.
Raegan P.
Raegan P.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE THIS SHOW !!! Been watching this day one can't get enough of Olivia Benson! I wish they would bring back Elliot though
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?