Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elise V.
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA

Intense! Feel like your there fighting along right next to the characters. Gives you a reality check on the people in our world
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Lakewood, OH

Amazing show we watch it nearly every day on hulu! Interesting storylines and great characters and cases make us keep watching!
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Hazard, KY

Great cast, great stories, great production. All time favorite show! Can watch episodes over & over because it is so well done!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Stewartville, MN

My absolute favorite TV show of all time. I could watch this show daily and not get bored. Christopher Meloni is a great actor!
Karla Rae M.
Karla Rae M.
Portland, OR

This tv show is very interesting. It shows a lot of good stuff when it comes to crime solving. You'll really be addicted to it.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI

This is one of my favorite shows! One of my favorite things to do on a lazy day or night is sit down and binge watch this show!
Asia H.
Asia H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I've seen every season. Every episode. I can never get sick of svu. I don't like the other law and order shows Exocet this one!
Aracelys R.
Aracelys R.
Central Falls, RI

This show will always keep you thinking no matter what. Makes you feel like your one of them investigating and solving problems
Laura Carolina R.
Laura Carolina R.
Gentry

I love these shows. Me and siblings would ALWAYS watch it. Every morning before school or at night! Love a good show like this.
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

My favorite show!!! All though I haven't caught up on the new seasons I've seen atleast 13 of them. Each episode is so dramatic
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now