Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Haley P.
Haley P.

Best Cop show on tv! I'm obsessed and I love that the fans have been coming back for so many seasons! Mr. Wolf is a pure genius
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
Phoenix, AZ

Lifelong favorite show. highly addictive. entertaining storylines. drama with occasional corny humor. emotional roller coaster.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Stewartville, MN

My absolute favorite TV show of all time. I could watch this show daily and not get bored. Christopher Meloni is a great actor!
Josie A.
Josie A.
Comanche, OK

Amazing and interesting show. Has been and always will be. Something new every episode with characters you can't help but love!
Asia H.
Asia H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I've seen every season. Every episode. I can never get sick of svu. I don't like the other law and order shows Exocet this one!
Nastassia A.
Nastassia A.
Reseda, CA

My all time favorite show. It's intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait until the release of season 18.
kiki c.
kiki c.
San Antonio, TX

Love this show! keeps you on your feet and is not to terrifying! love to watch this with my friends and to fugure out the crims
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

My mom and I are HOOKED on this show! Best law and order of them all! I can watch even the old episodes and never get tired lol
Donicea M.
Donicea M.
Grayson, GA

Been watching since I was a kid! Love the characters and how things have progressed overall but still sad Stabler left the show
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN

I have loved watching Abu for some time great show, and I love how the episodes are always on! Great for days spend my at home!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now