10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I started watching this show when I was about 16, I absolutely love it. The episodes are great and the acting is really good.
This is the only thing on in the middle of the night when we take breaks at night. Content can be harsh but it's a good show.
My absolute favorite show! I got hooked on it in college watching it in between classes and I've been watching it ever since!
Every time these episodes come on new or old I am always drawn to them and get sucked in. Excellent series. I have it 5 stars
One of my favorite shows i watch. Story lines are always good, want to watch the whole show till the end. Actors are good too.
My favorite Tv show ever. Keeps me interested. Love the characters and I feel like I learn small things about human behavior.
Love this show such a classic wonderful acting. The only TV show I can honestly say I have seen every episode more than once.
I love the binge watch this show late at night when I can't sleep. Almost all the episodes keep me guessing what is going on!
This is by far one of the greatest shows I have ever seen right next to Criminal Minds! I can watch these two all the time!!!
Love this show. Been watching it from the beginning. The characters are like my family and I look forward to each new season.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos