Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Buffalo, NY
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows! I have been an active watcher since the first season and each one gets more and more spine chilling!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA
Omg I have been watching this show forever and I haven't seen it in two years and I miss it pleaee don't take this off the air
Janet V.
Janet V.
Long Beach, CA
I enjoy watching these kinds of shows. I like when they catch the bad guys, even tho I know it doesn't always happen that way.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this show. The storyline of the characters is compelling. It is not for the faint of heart. It can be gruesome at points.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Don't really this is a product but I love the show always somthing new on n it reliable .. I'll always have something to watch
Megan T.
Megan T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this show. The characters are really amusing. The show makes me cry sometimes though. There are some very sad episodes.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Oct. 2, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The best characters are choicen to play these people. Rough.touch and true as too what is sern on the streets today sad to say
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, Ne
This show keeps you on the edge of your seat. So many different stories even though there's 17+ seasons! Great to binge watch.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Love this show. I can watch it all day. It doesn't matter if it's a rerun from the day before, I will still watch the episode.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY
All time favorite show. So many seasons and episodes to get lost in ! I love all of the actors. I watch this show every day !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?