Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Leawood, KS

Amazing show. The cast is fantastic. I love the marathons because I could sit and watch this show for the entire day and not get bored.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Park Ridge

This is my favorite show! It's sad sometimes and the social issues they brush upon can be angering but in the end I'm glad I watched it
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Evanston, IL

I love this show. The plots for each episode are different from previous ones. The show builds suspense and keeps the watcher watching.
Alissa W.
Alissa W.

I have watched every episode of law and order Abu. This is one of my favorite shows. The stories are great and the acting is also great
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Rogersville, TN

This show will have you on the edge of your seat. I've been watching for years and it never lets me down. The theme song is catchy too.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Midland, TX

I can binge watch these TV shows alllll day long with no guilt! The drama, the suspension, the action, keeps you engaged and watching .
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nacogdoches, TX

This is one of the few shows I can watch reruns of. A classic in my book. Honestly the best version of all the law and order spin offs.
Bre A.
Bre A.
Toledo, OH

Been a fan from the beginning I love this show so much my phones ring to is the intro. In my head I am apart of the cast solving crimes
Jazzmine Z.
Jazzmine Z.
Omaha, NE

I can watch this show all day! Its so intresting to see what they do how they fined the person and they always manage to stick together
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Council Grove, KS

This show is great. There is a ton of plot twists that keep you interested. Definitely not family friendly, but absolutely interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now