Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Oh come on, a classic. The best episodes are Witt Meloni and Hargitay so I admit I haven't been on top of the new episodes. But if there's ever a marathon on tv, try it out. They'll probably be playing the older episodes, and one episode will turn into 7 that you've watched. Not the best TV but addicting.
Shariesse N.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
I love watching these on Hulu. I liked the ones with Stabler better. He seemed to have "meshed" will with Olivia Bensen, better than her new partner. I wish they would bring him back. After watching these, I feel that I am not as naive about the world as I once was. I tend to keep a better eye on my kids.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Lincoln, NE
OMG I never realized how much I liked this show. I used to always skip over it, but one day I got so bored that I decided to watch it and I have been hooked ever since. I literally would watch it all night on Hulu after I got off work. I wish Elliott would come back though, it's not the same without him!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
Law and order SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on tv. I've seen every episode at least twice and still watch the new episodes as they air. The acting is great and the actors are funny but get their stories across and they are relatable. I love this show and will watch until they decide to end it.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
Pop Culture Expert
This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job. I have watched this show since it started and I am hooked. I'm glad to see that it has lasted the test of time.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Tarboro, NC
I love this show. The story lines are great, and the acting is always convincing and fabulously executed. I have looked at this show many times and I have enjoyed every episode that I have seen. I don't think its like any other show, although it falls in line with the kind of shows that I enjoy watching.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
Out of all the Law & Order franchises this is hands down my favorite! How did I even get into it? I couldn't remember if you held a gun to my head haha but it's great! The story lines are ripped from the headlines and the acting is emmy worthy every episode. The guest stars they get are drool worthy too!
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
What can I say Law and Order SVU never gets old! I enjoy the new seasons but can sit down and watch old marathons all day too. Benson is such a staple so hopefully they don't ever let her leave the show. It wouldn't be the same without her. Some scenes are gruesome I wouldn't recommend for kids under 16.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
This show is classic. I've watched nearly all the episodes on Netflix. It can be graphic and scary so if you don't enjoy crime and law shows I would not recommend. It's been on the air for years and most new episodes are timely. Sometimes the show gets redundant but the characters will keep you watching.
Emily M.
Emily M.
St Petersburg, FL
Law and Order SVU always leaves you on the edge of your seat. It is so great because you don't have to keep up with it to understand what is going on. It's always a different story that keeps you interested. The acting is not always remarkable but the plot often thickens making up for the sub par talent.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?