Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mikayla Y.
Mikayla Y.
Stockton, CA

I love this, especially the ones where the bad guy gets away because it keeps it real, not always is the good guy gonna get justice and it's messed up but it's true and I think that show gives a good balance of what it's like to be a detective and want justice but can't get it or the pride in getting justice
Janie H.
Janie H.
Omaha, NE

SVU is easily one of my all-time favorite shows. I've followed it more or less since it first started, and I've loved seeing how the show has evolved over the years. I think they do a great job incorporating real-world stories into their fictional universe, and the talent of Mariska Hargitay is unparalleled.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
West Linn, OR

Love Law & Order SVU. One of the longest running crime shows that has captivated my attention over and over again throughout the years. Olivia brings a strong female presence and deserves more awards than can be counted. Ripped from the headlines episodes are the best (the headlines you can really remember).
Alizea D.
Alizea D.
Philadelphia, PA

The Show Law & Order: SVU Has To Be The Greatest Show Ever. I Love When They Finally Get The Person And Takes Them To Jail. Also Every character Fits the Actor Perfectly. It Is Completely Similar To Other Shows But This Is The First Of The Many Shows. I Recommend This Show To People Who Are Into Crime Shows.
Madeline E.
Madeline E.

This is a good crime show to watch. You can jump into any episode without watching the previous ones. Sometimes the cases the feel so real that it is hard to watch. The characters are brought to life very well, and each has a developed back story. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes crime shows.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

This show is a good show to watch with nothing else on. I only say this because I have Netflix and can watch it whenever I want too, the actors are all good at playing their roles. It's not my favorite show because it doesn't always hold my attention but it's defiantly a good one to watch every now and then
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ

Iconic show! If you don't sing the theme song, you aren't living life. I've been watching this show since middle school and I still watch it to this day. The stories are so realistic and the acting is great. I hope Elliot comes back eventually because the show isn't the same without him and Olivia together.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ

This is the only Law & Order still on TV, and for good reason. Olivia Benson is one of the best characters on TV. Her character development is amazing throughout the series.

Although many people were sad to see Stabler go, I think the show has only gotten stronger in the last few years. A must see for sure!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Briana L.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC

Such an amazing show. I started watching it when I was younger and I fell in love. I love how it's been on for over 17 years and they still continue to keep the characters lives growing and changing with the story and plot of the show. Such an excellent show that allows you to learn while being entertained.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?