Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shariesse N.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
I love watching these on Hulu. I liked the ones with Stabler better. He seemed to have "meshed" will with Olivia Bensen, better than her new partner. I wish they would bring him back. After watching these, I feel that I am not as naive about the world as I once was. I tend to keep a better eye on my kids.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Bound Brook, NJ
This show is so amazing. Everything seems so real. The actors are amazing, no matter the age. Every episode is different and they all tie together. Kind of similar to criminal minds in the way that find rapists and murderers, but it's also very different, in a good way. Definitely would recommend watching
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
What can I say Law and Order SVU never gets old! I enjoy the new seasons but can sit down and watch old marathons all day too. Benson is such a staple so hopefully they don't ever let her leave the show. It wouldn't be the same without her. Some scenes are gruesome I wouldn't recommend for kids under 16.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job. I have watched this show since it started and I am hooked. I'm glad to see that it has lasted the test of time.
Vashea S.
Vashea S.
Paterson, NJ
This is probably one of the most addictive shows in the world. It is so intriguing and they do an amazing job with making each epiaode unique and interesting. No two episodes are the same. You learn a lot about the justice system. They've made this show dramatic enough to not become cheesy. Awesome show!
Emily M.
Emily M.
St Petersburg, FL
Oct. 7, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order SVU always leaves you on the edge of your seat. It is so great because you don't have to keep up with it to understand what is going on. It's always a different story that keeps you interested. The acting is not always remarkable but the plot often thickens making up for the sub par talent.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
Law and order SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on tv. I've seen every episode at least twice and still watch the new episodes as they air. The acting is great and the actors are funny but get their stories across and they are relatable. I love this show and will watch until they decide to end it.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Tarboro, NC
I love this show. The story lines are great, and the acting is always convincing and fabulously executed. I have looked at this show many times and I have enjoyed every episode that I have seen. I don't think its like any other show, although it falls in line with the kind of shows that I enjoy watching.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
Amazing amazing show! I can't say enough about it. I have been watching it for years. I always watch there marathons when they give it during the weekends. I get hooked. I like the fact that a lot of there stories are based on some events that actually occurred but of course with some twists added to it.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
Out of all the Law & Order franchises this is hands down my favorite! How did I even get into it? I couldn't remember if you held a gun to my head haha but it's great! The story lines are ripped from the headlines and the acting is emmy worthy every episode. The guest stars they get are drool worthy too!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?