BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Bound Brook, NJ
This show is so amazing. Everything seems so real. The actors are amazing, no matter the age. Every episode is different and they all tie together. Kind of similar to criminal minds in the way that find rapists and murderers, but it's also very different, in a good way. Definitely would recommend watching
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Amazing show! I started watching this a while after it first came out.Its been wonderful to see how characters develop and to see many events very realistically portrayed instead of being WAY TOO dramatized.Later on in the seasons though, it's gets a little tiring.Overall, a great show worth checking out!
Vashea S.
Vashea S.
Paterson, NJ
This is probably one of the most addictive shows in the world. It is so intriguing and they do an amazing job with making each epiaode unique and interesting. No two episodes are the same. You learn a lot about the justice system. They've made this show dramatic enough to not become cheesy. Awesome show!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
Law and order SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on tv. I've seen every episode at least twice and still watch the new episodes as they air. The acting is great and the actors are funny but get their stories across and they are relatable. I love this show and will watch until they decide to end it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
St Petersburg, FL
Law and Order SVU always leaves you on the edge of your seat. It is so great because you don't have to keep up with it to understand what is going on. It's always a different story that keeps you interested. The acting is not always remarkable but the plot often thickens making up for the sub par talent.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Tarboro, NC
I love this show. The story lines are great, and the acting is always convincing and fabulously executed. I have looked at this show many times and I have enjoyed every episode that I have seen. I don't think its like any other show, although it falls in line with the kind of shows that I enjoy watching.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
Pop Culture Expert
This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job. I have watched this show since it started and I am hooked. I'm glad to see that it has lasted the test of time.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
This show is classic. I've watched nearly all the episodes on Netflix. It can be graphic and scary so if you don't enjoy crime and law shows I would not recommend. It's been on the air for years and most new episodes are timely. Sometimes the show gets redundant but the characters will keep you watching.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
Amazing amazing show! I can't say enough about it. I have been watching it for years. I always watch there marathons when they give it during the weekends. I get hooked. I like the fact that a lot of there stories are based on some events that actually occurred but of course with some twists added to it.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Lincoln, NE
OMG I never realized how much I liked this show. I used to always skip over it, but one day I got so bored that I decided to watch it and I have been hooked ever since. I literally would watch it all night on Hulu after I got off work. I wish Elliott would come back though, it's not the same without him!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?