Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ

This is the only Law & Order still on TV, and for good reason. Olivia Benson is one of the best characters on TV. Her character development is amazing throughout the series.

Although many people were sad to see Stabler go, I think the show has only gotten stronger in the last few years. A must see for sure!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY

I can't even remember when I first started watching Law & Order SVU. It's been around for so long! SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I've gotten attached to the characters! They run marathons of it all the time so I get caught up easy. I can even rewatch episodes that I've already watched and I still love it!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

Everyone knows that iconic double chime that Law and Order is famous for and for good reason. The episodes are good either as a binge watch on a sick day or just background noise when you're doing something else. It definitely gets repetitive after a few seasons in but the ridiculousness kind of adds to it.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Helena, AL

This is one of those shows that you can watch over and over and over again without ever getting tired of it. Marishka Hargitay plays an amazing lead as Olivia Benson. This not only has a lot of action but also gives you a glimpse of the demanding schedules of police officers and detectives. Love this show!!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA

This show is a mini thriller in each show. Keeps you on the edge of the seat trying to figure out who did what. Some of these stories make yup think and want to be more alert because these stories happen to women and I'm sure men too in the real world. This show is great and I wish stabler still was in it.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Fitchburg, MA

Law &Order: SVU is hands one of my fav shows. I used to watch it when I was a kid but recently really committed to watching it regularly. I adore Olivia and she really has become a role model for me. The show has great suspense and I love the way the show depicts the dynamics of the criminal justice system
amber l.
amber l.
Standish, MI

Have seen every episode up until the newer seasons! Absolutely love!!! My go to for a day of binge watching. Olivia and Elliot are paired well together and I was sad when they were separated. Munch and Finn were my favorite though. I would recommend a day of binge watching for anyone who loves crime shows.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

Absolute classic show it's always pushing the envelope and the cast makes it that more fantastic to watch you become involved in the storylines and even at times find yourself as a viewer growing attactched to the characters throughout the show and you just feel compelled to binge watch all of the seasons.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH

I have seen every episode of Law and Order SVU. This has been the longest show I've ever watched and I love the story lines that follow the current news in the USA. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and she makes the show what is it! I'm so happy she is now also directing some of the shows! Must see!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now