10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
The best criminal inverse show. Will keep you engaged until the very end and most times you never suspect who actually did it
The best thing about Law & Order: SVU is that it is always on one channel or another. It's a great show for background noise.
Just.. yes! Olivia Benson for the win! This show is so addicting and always has been. Honestly, they need to get her married!
Love, love, love this show!!! I can't seem to get enough of this show. I love the characters and the way the episodes unfold.
I love the story lines. Sometime they have real life stories but flip it so that its no so noticeable. Great cast and acting.
Every time these episodes come on new or old I am always drawn to them and get sucked in. Excellent series. I have it 5 stars
I have been watching this show since it started! Never miss an episode! I love it! Olivia and Elliot are made for each other!
My favorite Tv show ever. Keeps me interested. Love the characters and I feel like I learn small things about human behavior.
I've always liked this show, it can be rather depressing and gruesome, but it's also eye opening. I love the actors, as well!
It is interesting, but it has it's dull moments. I think they should focus on issues that relate more to today's court cases.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos