Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Isa B.
Isa B.

Love this show. My mom got me into it. It's ine of those shows that once you start the episode your dieing to know the outcome.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Cape Coral, FL

Love all of the characters. The stories are heart wrenching an eye-opening. Love a show that makes you think and draws emotions
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Stewartville, MN

My absolute favorite TV show of all time. I could watch this show daily and not get bored. Christopher Meloni is a great actor!
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
Phoenix, AZ

Lifelong favorite show. highly addictive. entertaining storylines. drama with occasional corny humor. emotional roller coaster.
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

I hate and love this show. its a good show but the sick stuff in it makes me hurl. It gives me ideas in how to avoid the killer
Josie A.
Josie A.
Comanche, OK

Amazing and interesting show. Has been and always will be. Something new every episode with characters you can't help but love!
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Bland, VA

Great cast, great stories, great production. All time favorite show! Can watch episodes over & over because it is so well done!
April C.
April C.
Sonora, TX

This is my all time favorite show! even if I've seen the episode I will still watch it! I absolutely love all day marathons! !!
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA

Favorite go to show. I can watch episodes on end and not realize how much time has passed. They are entertaining & interesting.
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN

I have loved watching Abu for some time great show, and I love how the episodes are always on! Great for days spend my at home!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now