Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lily C.
Lily C.
Tyrone, OK

Love this show! Makes me sad to see all the cases and victims (I know its not real) but I enjoy watching how the "bad guys" are caught.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Sweetser, IN

Great show, love the drama. I have been watching since it began. Wish they would bring Elliott back, he was one of the best characters.
Magen H.
Magen H.
Findlay, OH

This has grown on me as I grown up. Its not one that if I mess the world will end. I like how it shows us how the character have grown.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL

I have been watching Law and Order since I was a little girl. I will always love it. I have been enjoying the new SVU. Would recommend.
silvia v.
silvia v.
Long Beach, CA

I'm so addicted to this show, i have watch all episodes currently i'm watching season 17 episode 4 can wait for the new season to start
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD

Liv and Finch are my favorite characters now that Stabler is gone. I like how the writers use real news stories to create the episodes.
Frances T.
Frances T.
Toast, NC

The show is very entertaining and it is mostly about something that has really happened I like trying to get the Bad guy before they do
Erica S.
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY

I love this show!! I could binge watch it for days!! There are always reruns on the Tv too so you can get caught up with it in no time!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Montgomery, AL

I love this show! It's always been my favorite! It is completely addicting! You'll fall in love after one episode! I love the marathons
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dallas, TX

Who doesn't love Benson?! I am currently binge watching it all over again (which is pretty much non-stop) because it is just that good!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now