Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Summer V.
Summer V.

Highly enjoy this show. Watched multiple season. Great cast and amazing stories. A sick day's perfect show.
Highly recommended.
Nastassia A.
Nastassia A.
Reseda, CA

My all time favorite show. It's intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait until the release of season 18.
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
Englewood, OH

Pretty good show. Again not for everyone but great if you love watching shows that deal with analyzing clues and solving crimes
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

I hate and love this show. its a good show but the sick stuff in it makes me hurl. It gives me ideas in how to avoid the killer
Briana C.
Briana C.
Dania, FL

This show leaves me in curiosity and it never gets boring it's always entertaining it always has a new type of mystery to solve
Karen B.
Karen B.
Schenectady, NY

Love this show and have watched it religiously since first show. Love all the characters. Wish other spin offs still were on TV
Dee K.
Dee K.
Spokane, WA

My favorite all time show, never gets boring, love watching the re-runs, and the new ones are amazing, each story is different.
Marie R.
Marie R.

I've been watching this show your most of my life. Always good to watch an episode for the 6th time and I am always interested.
April C.
April C.
Sonora, TX

This is my all time favorite show! even if I've seen the episode I will still watch it! I absolutely love all day marathons! !!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marion, IA

I've watched it for years and it still shocked me how good the show actually is it's very very nice to know it has some meaning
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?