Add a Photo

Arionna L.
Escondido, CA
Oct. 7, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. It's the greatest long lasting series ever made and you can never get enough
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
Great show! I still need to see more episodes!has been on for years and still strong!i look forward to watching more episodes.
Aquanitah P.
Aquanitah P.
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I just love, love, love watching this show. I'm always in front of the tv and excited when it comes on. Everyone should watch.
Serena K.
Serena K.
Always enjoy watching this show. Luckily it tends to be on TV regularly, and is always a great show to watch to pass the time.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Loyall, KY
Oct. 2, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Seriously one of my go to shows!!!! I think I've watched every episode ever recorded haha definitely keeps your mind active...
Devon H.
Devon H.
Hubert, NC
Oct. 6, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who doesn't like this show? They are so realatable and have real life events. I love the actors. Currently watching right now!
Rocio B.
Rocio B.
Coachella, CA
I've been into this show ever since I was smaller. I've always been interested in criminology and this shows is simply awesome
Amber W.
Amber W.
I have been watching this show since I was a teen. I love how every show is different. It keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Don't really this is a product but I love the show always somthing new on n it reliable .. I'll always have something to watch
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this show. The storyline of the characters is compelling. It is not for the faint of heart. It can be gruesome at points.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?