Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Love this show although I do like the older episodes because of certain characters won't spoil for those who are not up to date.
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI

Always a favorite. It can be sad to watch, but I love it. I love to try and figure out who the suspect is before it's announced!
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, Mi

Ultimate favorite show ever. This show can get cheesy with the lines and acting but the episodes are SO good and very addicting.
Jacquiline F.
Jacquiline F.
Fresno, CA

Always entertaining and always on. If nothing else is on, I know I can find this and watch it. Great acting and great plot twist
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Albion, IN

My favorite show in the whole world! I watch it everyday! Olivia benson is just awesome. The plots are complicated and exciting!
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA

Favorite go to show. I can watch episodes on end and not realize how much time has passed. They are entertaining & interesting.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Dania, FL

This show leaves me in curiosity and it never gets boring it's always entertaining it always has a new type of mystery to solve
William C.
William C.
Lexington, KY

I have watched this show since it first aired. It has changed actors over the years but sticks to the main purpose of the show.
Donicea M.
Donicea M.
Grayson, GA

Been watching since I was a kid! Love the characters and how things have progressed overall but still sad Stabler left the show
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

My mom and I are HOOKED on this show! Best law and order of them all! I can watch even the old episodes and never get tired lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now