Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aracelys R.
Aracelys R.
Central Falls, RI

This show will always keep you thinking no matter what. Makes you feel like your one of them investigating and solving problems
Elise V.
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA

Intense! Feel like your there fighting along right next to the characters. Gives you a reality check on the people in our world
Marie R.
Marie R.

I've been watching this show your most of my life. Always good to watch an episode for the 6th time and I am always interested.
lacey l.
lacey l.

I think I have watched them all. I like how they are always coming up with new material. I love how the showcase the characters
Nastassia A.
Nastassia A.
Reseda, CA

My all time favorite show. It's intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait until the release of season 18.
Desarie S.
Desarie S.
Perris, CA

This show is really great I love how it puts real life scenarios that is a hook for me as my husband and i love true life shows
Josie A.
Josie A.
Comanche, OK

Amazing and interesting show. Has been and always will be. Something new every episode with characters you can't help but love!
Laura Carolina R.
Laura Carolina R.
Gentry

I love these shows. Me and siblings would ALWAYS watch it. Every morning before school or at night! Love a good show like this.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA

Favorite go to show. I can watch episodes on end and not realize how much time has passed. They are entertaining & interesting.
Karly K.
Karly K.

Great show. I love watching marathons on tv. I have learned a lot of lessons from the episodes. I can watch them over and over.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now