Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Haysi, VA

One of the best shows on television. Love to watch new episodes as well as past marathons because of the action and mind solving cases.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Midland, TX

I can binge watch these TV shows alllll day long with no guilt! The drama, the suspension, the action, keeps you engaged and watching .
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Leawood, KS

Amazing show. The cast is fantastic. I love the marathons because I could sit and watch this show for the entire day and not get bored.
katrina a.
katrina a.

Law and order svu is one my favorite shows of all time. I love this show so yea. But I am waiting for season 17 to come out in netflix.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast

Really interesting show and I think the actors do an amazing job. I always watch this when I see it on tv and it always gets me hooked!
anabel t.
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL

Me encanta e visto casi todas las temporada ,y aun hasta la primeras me quedo lela viendola de hechos es una de la series que me encata
Daniel P.
Daniel P.

me encantan sus casos muchos de ellos son acordes con la realidad y el emnsaje de que todo lo malo tarde o temprano se paga ante la ley
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Council Grove, KS

This show is great. There is a ton of plot twists that keep you interested. Definitely not family friendly, but absolutely interesting.
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL

This show can be a guilty pleasure. It's a procedural show but the main characters are fun and interesting enough to keep you watching.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

This show is so great!!! The theme song is always stuck in my head and I don't even mind!! It's action packed and not too gorey at all!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now