Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Tallahassee, FL
I prefer the older seasins. I'll rewatch reruns all day long. Long live Benson and Stabler! It's one of the best shows around.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
Pretty good show. I remember sneaking out when I was a little kid at night into the living room while my parents watched this.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
My favorite police drama. Realistic without being scary. Only problem is that I think I've run out of episodes I haven't seen.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Charlotte, MI
We are law and order junkies. SVU is by far our favorite though. Highly recommend it to anyone who is into this sort of stuff.
Anshula N.
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
I literally named my care Olivia Benson. This show shaped my moral integrity and molded my views on feminism on another level.
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.
One of my favorite shows ever! If your into crime scene shows this is the one for you!! So fun to watch never makes you bored!
Fayzeh M.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca
Love this show, my daughter and I always watch it together, it very helpful, much recommend this to others to get into love it
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Austin , MN
The shown is my favorite! I've been watching this forever I love the stories they tell! This show is all around the best show.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Powell, TN
This is one of my favorite shows. I like how they work together. I also like how they have a show for the special victims unit
Karen B.
Karen B.
Shawnee, KS
Oct. 1, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My all time favorite tv show to watch on Netflix. Law and order svu is so realistic and benson and stabler are great together!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?